If Obama can bypass congress on number of subjects.Then an GOP president can do it too.

steveox

Just like Obama bypass congress because of Republican control. Just like his appointed nomanees for his cabinet bypass congress. The next republican president will bypass liberal controlled senate or congress. His explanation will be well Obama did it,,I can do it too. And Fox News will hammer New York Times, MSNBC & CNN if they make a big deal out of it.

Werbung:
Just like Obama bypass congress because of Republican control. Just like his appointed nomanees for his cabinet bypass congress. The next republican president will bypass liberal controlled senate or congress. His explanation will be well Obama did it,,I can do it too. And Fox News will hammer New York Times, MSNBC & CNN if they make a big deal out of it.
Only problem is .... there will not be another GOP President.

Keep thinking negative..GOD! You must be a liberal. You must love those Dems like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. In fact you like Hillary too.
Actually steve .... I am a realist and if you cannot see the writing on the wall and still think some GOP candidate in shining armor is going to somehow change the disastrous course this Country is on .... then you are not living in reality.

The GOP is just another Leftist Party that supports the Dems ....

RINO Backs Democrat in Key Senate Race

Former Republican U.S. Senator Dick Lugar (R-IN) has donated $5,000 to the Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate in Georgia.

GOP will bring our economy back. They don't support the EPA they support drilling oil on our own soil and get pipeline from Canada & Mexico.

There is truth to that. Just like Reid used the nuclear option with the excuse that the pubs had threatened to use it before. Now when Reid did that the pubs said that they had "only threatened" to use the nuclear option so it was different. Of course, the dems just ingored the excuse because it was lame. The newspapers ignored the excuse because it was lame too. Unfortunately if a pub president tries to do what obama did with the excuse that a dem had done it first some dem will find any way at all in which it was different and claim that the difference makes all the difference in the world - and the newspapers will be complicit in agreeing. Anything can be made legitimate or illegitimate with enough media support.

Werbung:
left in power to long the dems will become more and more extreme until the public votes pub.

They are going to vote Republican now. All because of Obamacare and the IRS Scandal. You see The Latinos were never taught their ABCs 123s when they were kids. Their parents taught them to LIE,CHEAT and STEAL! Just like the late Eddie Guerrero.

Back