If Pot production were legal, projected tax revenues by state

'Tis true.

You busy-bodies continually strive to make everyone (else) as bored & miserable as yourselves.

Is it possible you've got a little-too-much time on your hands....and, should probably find more-productive things to do, with that time....rather-than going-outta-your-way to jerk other people around???

:rolleyes:

Ouch!

I must have hit a sore spot with you. Have you been turned it for being doped up at work?

I am all for pot heads staying doped up all day and night, I just dont want to work with them.

Werbung:
Ouch!

I must have hit a sore spot with you. Have you been turned it for being doped up at work?

I am all for pot heads staying doped up all day and night, I just dont want to work with them.
And that goes for alcoholics also. I do not want them as friends, neighbors, or co-workers. They are some of the most disgusting people in existence. "Illness" my a$$. When they are sober they are still jerks. At least the pot-heads do not sexually assault their children or beat their wives.

"Medical Mary Jane" sold by the state. LOL

At least we know that California doesn't have all of the crazies. Oregon must have some too.

I can remember when Mary Janes were little girl's black shoes with straps. Can you?

It occurs to me that, if we were to fire all of the drug abusers and alcoholics, the unemployment rate would be over 50%.

But, of course, not all of the druggies do their thing on the job.

So, I asked a few people and only one ever heard that Mary Jane was a kind of girls shoe :)

I had black shoes when I was a little kid with a strap but no one called them Mary Janes, even by that age I knew what a 4 finger lid was and I would have thought I had pot shoes :)

I am going to the shoe store later and see if the shoe sales person knows about Mary Janes :)

And that goes for alcoholics also. I do not want them as friends, neighbors, or co-workers. They are some of the most disgusting people in existence. "Illness" my a$$. When they are sober they are still jerks. At least the pot-heads do not sexually assault their children or beat their wives.

Oh I have lots of friends who smoke dope and everyone in my family but my older sister and myself have drinking problems. I think it comes wtih my ethnic background. I just would not want to work in a situation where I or others could be hurt due to not being "all there"

If I worked with someone who came to work drunk I would not work with them in anything dangerous.

Crazy people hurt their kids, some do dope some drink some are very sober and maybe a pastor of a church. Crazies are in all shapes and sizes and from every back ground. I would not stay friends with someone who hurt their kids, but I dont care if they smoke dope or what ever, just not around my kids or at work

Werbung:
So, I asked a few people and only one ever heard that Mary Jane was a kind of girls shoe :)

I had black shoes when I was a little kid with a strap but no one called them Mary Janes, even by that age I knew what a 4 finger lid was and I would have thought I had pot shoes :)

I am going to the shoe store later and see if the shoe sales person knows about Mary Janes :)

Find a sales person who is over 60. He/she will remember Mary Janes.

If he's under 40, he's probably smoked one at least once.

Back