If Rush is pissed he has to pay for birth control...

Yes I guess in those cases its still a freedom of religion argument. But when the bar moved it ended that argument for the most part... apparently not totally though.

the RCC perseveres as they must.

silly bills out of the House were doomed and plainly political and have backfired as planned. we can show solidarity with the RCC but its a matter for courts, not Congress. and more important maybe we can regain the edge it could provide to kill obamacare, one more nail in the coffin as it were.

Werbung:
the RCC perseveres as they must.

silly bills out of the House were doomed and plainly political and have backfired as planned. we can show solidarity with the RCC but its a matter for courts, not Congress. and more important maybe we can regain the edge it could provide to kill obamacare, one more nail in the coffin as it were.

The fluke thing backfired on us though a bit too. Rush lowered himself to the level of a liberal with calling her names. I mean she really would have to have a whole lot of sex to need 3k for her condoms and such but for him to use the words he did changed to topic from liberals ridiculous demands to republicans hate women so I am not sure we won anything this week though I am confident we will win it in the long run.

The fluke thing backfired on us though a bit too. Rush lowered himself to the level of a liberal with calling her names. I mean she really would have to have a whole lot of sex to need 3k for her condoms and such but for him to use the words he did changed to topic from liberals ridiculous demands to republicans hate women so I am not sure we won anything this week though I am confident we will win it in the long run.

he should have just stayed away from that and stuck with the central issue. she was a non-story, a distraction. got to stay focused.

Werbung:
Back