If Rush is pissed he has to pay for birth control...

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
If Rush is so pissed he has to pay for birth control for a womans health care can we also then look at rush and not pay for any drugs or medical needs he may have for being a lard ass? I should not have to pay for him to eat more then what is medically necessary to survive. Also I no longer want to pay for Health care for anyone who smokes....and no liver help for anyone that drinks ( damn there goes some of my coverage!) And I don't want to pay for men to be able to have sex...I don't want them breeding...that applies for people who can't have kids...I should not have to pay for them to find ways to have them.

PS I will just ignore all the reasons that have nothing to do with sex that woman use birth control for health issues.

True of False...if men had to be the ones who paid for birth control this would not even be a issue...Trick question its true.

Werbung:
If Rush is so pissed he has to pay for birth control for a womans health care can we also then look at rush and not pay for any drugs or medical needs he may have for being a lard ass? I should not have to pay for him to eat more then what is medically necessary to survive..

He is not pissed that he personally has to pay for her birth control. He is pissed that the government AGAIN has overstepped its place in mandating that private companies have to give away something FOR FREE! And you do not subsidize him in any way. First off, he lost a lot of weight and is not a lard ass and second he does not use any insurance at all, he pays cash for his medical bills.

Also I no longer want to pay for Health care for anyone who smokes....and no liver help for anyone that drinks ( damn there goes some of my coverage!)

Thank you very much for this most perfect example. I have argued as have many others that the big danger in government run health care is that sooner or later they dictate your life style and tell you what you can and cannot do and what will or will not be covered health care wise.

And I don't want to pay for men to be able to have sex...I don't want them breeding...that applies for people who can't have kids...I should not have to pay for them to find ways to have them.
If they have private health care its between them and their health care, its only when we are on government health care that this becomes a real issue or when government mandates private health care to do certain things that raises the price of everyone’s private health care. You should be against government forcing health care companies to cover any of these things.

PS I will just ignore all the reasons that have nothing to do with sex that woman use birth control for health issues..

You shouldn’t have to worry about it. It should be between the woman and her insurance company not the government and the woman and her insurance company and not you and the government and the woman and her insurance company.

True of False...if men had to be the ones who paid for birth control this would not even be a issue...Trick question its true.

It would be a non issue because men are not nearly the spoiled rotten brats that the NAGS women have become. They want to be equal but also get extra special treatment too.

Women like that fluke chick make me sick and make me embarrassed to be a woman. How disgusting to stand up in public and cry that you go to a very expensive collage but you can’t afford your birth control and need the government to force insurance companies to give it to you for free. And 3000 dollars? She claims her birth control costs 3000? A condom is 99 cents! How many men must she have sex with a day to need 3000 in condoms?

Pocket, send her some of your condoms, she is really in dire need I am going to send her a box, the poor thing!

If Rush is so pissed he has to pay for birth control for a womans health care can we also then look at rush and not pay for any drugs or medical needs he may have for being a lard ass? I should not have to pay for him to eat more then what is medically necessary to survive. Also I no longer want to pay for Health care for anyone who smokes....and no liver help for anyone that drinks ( damn there goes some of my coverage!) And I don't want to pay for men to be able to have sex...I don't want them breeding...that applies for people who can't have kids...I should not have to pay for them to find ways to have them.

PS I will just ignore all the reasons that have nothing to do with sex that woman use birth control for health issues.

Pay for your own birth control Strawman. How about that? Did that EVER occur to you?

You horny liberal union thug...you!

He is not pissed that he personally has to pay for her birth control. He is pissed that the government AGAIN has overstepped its place in mandating that private companies have to give away something FOR FREE! And you do not subsidize him in any way. First off, he lost a lot of weight and is not a lard ass and second he does not use any insurance at all, he pays cash for his medical bills.

Pockets and many libs do not think the government CAN EVER overstep. They love getting things for free and to hell with the consequences.

They will gladly accept slavery for themselves and their children, but of course they are not bright enough to know it.

Great vid of Gingrich beat down of the lib commie fool David "Howdy Doody" Gregory. Gingrich clearly spells out what BO, Commie Party, and their media are up to. PS...Gregory's wife is a former EVP of Fannie Mae....and round and round we go....

You guys are missing the point. Its a 1st amendment matter. The Congress is attempting to make a law that requires Catholics (others ?) to do something their faith does not allow. The government could make it possible to impose requirements (its presently a state matter by law) but that's really incidental. (Note that the states are not necessarily covered by the 1st as they are not Congress.)

Pocket, you should not be forced to subsidize the lives of anyone. If you choose to help someone, great, that's your choice, that is charity, but you should not be forced by government, under threat of losing life, liberty, or property, to help anyone.

"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - Ayn Rand

You don't pay for Rush's food, cigars, medical care, etc. Rush isn't a govt dweeb. Another emotional straw man.

This entire issue is ginned up to distract from the real issues facing us.

This entire issue is ginned up to distract from the real issues facing us.

yup. let the RCC handle it (they have the Constitution on their side, they need no help).
seems this easy girl was discovered by pelosi as a whiner about other inane forced coverage matters ("free" sex changes),

Sandra Fluke Argued for Mandatory Coverage for Sex-Change Surgery
In liberal speak, they call it "gender reassignment"
She also, apparently, believes that it is discrimination deserving of legal action if “gender reassignment” surgeries are not covered by employer provided health insurance.

HHS mandate could close 13 percent of the nation’s hospitals

The nation’s Catholic bishops have vowed to close their religious institutions rather than comply with the HHS mandate that they provide insurance coverage for contraception, sterilization, and abortion-inducing drugs.

You guys are missing the point. Its a 1st amendment matter. The Congress is attempting to make a law that requires Catholics (others ?) to do something their faith does not allow. The government could make it possible to impose requirements (its presently a state matter by law) but that's really incidental. (Note that the states are not necessarily covered by the 1st as they are not Congress.)

Well it started that way but then obama said insurance companies must carry the burden to get the heat off forcing churches.

So, now that the bar has been moved and we have to argue the new position.

And sooner or later the bar will get moved again and we will have to argue the newest even more stupid obama call.

Sandra Fluke appeared on the Ed Schultz program to cry and moan. Ed Schultz served a two-day suspension from his program for calling Laura Ingraham a "slut" on his program.

Bill Maher said Sarah Palin was a slut a c**t and a few other nasty words but obama has no problem with that or taking the money Bill donated.

Just like my signature says....

If it were not for the double standard, liberal progressives would have no standards at all

Well it started that way but then obama said insurance companies must carry the burden to get the heat off forcing churches.

So, now that the bar has been moved and we have to argue the new position.

And sooner or later the bar will get moved again and we will have to argue the newest even more stupid obama call.

I disagree. that his dodge changes anything as does the RCC.

1 the RCC companies bear a portion of the premiums, thats a problem
2 some RCC corporations self insure so there is no pass off, thats a problem

in this case its two strikes and you're out.

Werbung:
I disagree. that his dodge changes anything as does the RCC.

1 the RCC companies bear a portion of the premiums, thats a problem
2 some RCC corporations self insure so there is no pass off, thats a problem

in this case its two strikes and you're out.

Yes I guess in those cases its still a freedom of religion argument. But when the bar moved it ended that argument for the most part... apparently not totally though.

Back