If state provided healthcare is so bad....

I notice that none of you seem to mind state provided armies and police

This is fantastic, Lewis Carroll couldn't write it

You don't mind state funded killing but you hate state funded healthcare

Says it all

Werbung:
Then you and your friends the GOP should not have fought so hard to kill any chance to a public OPTION!

Again with the attempted jab that goes nowhere, and has NOTHING to do with what was said.

I am quickly coming to the conclusion this place is a waste of time, and it's mostly due to you and your inane posts.

To be affair Arbopa, Openmind makes regular reference to fact and reason

You should have a go yourself

If you can get your clockwork mouse taken out and a brain put in

Cluck cluck, soon be xmas

An ironic name you have there. That being that your name is in support of someone that clearly passed you by.

Ok, I will now add you to the list of mentally ill people on this board that it is cruel to respond to.

Good luck

And the irony continues. Of course with yet another extreme left wing staple... go figure. You add zero to the human existence as far as I can tell. Have a nice life dependent on the government, babbling about demons and goblins.

I am pretty sure that Arbopa posts to move genuine posts that prove how awful the US healthcare is off the latest page

Dawkins knows there is never any content or reason in his/her posts

I also notice that the mods tolerate behaviour in this imbecile that they would ban others for.

Another very silly statement. . .
It was a question, that's why the sentence ended with a question mark. You did not bother answering my question.

Do you believe anything considered "essential" to an individual's pursuit of happiness should be provided by the government?

are you really trying to make the false equivalency between access to life saving medical care and a refrigerator or a television?
Dawkins is the one who claimed a refrigerator is a necessity, his implication was that owning a refrigerator is a "right", I asked him to clarify his statement.

I'm sorry, but I will leave it at that! . .you do a perfectly good job embarrassing yourself when you become desperate!
That is an example of an ad hominem.

Once again, it's kind of sad to see how easy it is for someone who generally appears intelligent and rational to fall into the ridiculous pit of political spin!
That too is an ad hominem. In both cases, you are attacking me as an individual to distract from the topic. Please return to the topic, perhaps by answering my question.

Again with the attempted jab that goes nowhere, and has NOTHING to do with what was said.

I am quickly coming to the conclusion this place is a waste of time, and it's mostly due to you and your inane posts.

I suggest you take advantage of the "ignore " feature. It helps me a great deal.

I made an analogy

I know that may be challenging for you Gen

If you haven't heard the phrase that yesterday's luxury is today's necessity you are ignorant

My point is that like necessity, rights are fluid

The responsibility of governments is to look after the people and a wealthy nation can extend this principle o the provision of healthcare

I notice you don't have a problem with state funded armies or police forces

It is a shame you prefer tax going to killing rather than healing but then you right winger

It was a question, that's why the sentence ended with a question mark. You did not bother answering my question.

Do you believe anything considered "essential" to an individual's pursuit of happiness should be provided by the government?

Dawkins is the one who claimed a refrigerator is a necessity, his implication was that owning a refrigerator is a "right", I asked him to clarify his statement.

That is an example of an ad hominem.

That too is an ad hominem. In both cases, you are attacking me as an individual to distract from the topic. Please return to the topic, perhaps by answering my question.

I guess what works for the goose works for the gander.

Your attacks are supposed to be considered "clever and warranted" but others'comments in the same vein are tagged as "ad hominem".

Werbung:
Back