I'm sure Holder will take care of this

dogtowner

Staff member
Black Panthers at it again

putting up a bounty on FLA Teen killer, at least it calls for 'alive'...

and who is surprised that they see this as a fund raising opportnity ? anyone, Bueller, anyone at all ?

The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain who killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” leader Mikhail Muhammad said after announcing the reward for George Zimmerman at a protest in Sanford, Fla.

Muhammad called on 5,000 black men to mobilize and capture the neighborhood watch volunteer.

“If the government won’t do the job, we’ll do it,” Muhammad said, leading chants that included “freedom or death” and “justice for Trayvon.”

Muhammad said New Black Panther’s chairman, Malik Zulu Shabaz of Washington, was taking donations from black entertainers and athletes.

The group hopes to collect $1 million off the outrage by next week.

Werbung:
"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" doesn't sound like "bring him in alive" to me. It sounds a lot more like revenge killing.

What does Holder have to do with any of this?

They will get a pass from inciting hate crime. Oh wait, the mere fact that nobody has spoke out against this story in the media means they already HAVE got a pass on this.

"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" doesn't sound like "bring him in alive" to me. It sounds a lot more like revenge killing.

The DOJ under AG Eric Holder dropped the charges of voter intimidation against the New Black Panthers when they were threatening white voters with billy clubs in Philadelphia. Another classic example of just how racist the current administration is.

The DOJ under AG Eric Holder dropped the charges of voter intimidation against the New Black Panthers when they were threatening white voters with billy clubs in Philadelphia. Another classic example of just how racist the current administration is.
Oh, so that means that you think that the Black Panthers will get away with the revenge killing should they pull it off. I see.

Oh, so that means that you think that the Black Panthers will get away with the revenge killing should they pull it off. I see.

That's exactly what I am saying. Considering US civil rights attorneys were ordered to drop the charges against the Black Panthers in what famed 60's civil rights attorney Bartle Bull described as "the worst case of voter intimidation he had ever seen", yes .... Why would you think this racist administration would act any different in this case?

That's exactly what I am saying. Considering US civil rights attorneys were ordered to drop the charges against the Black Panthers in what famed 60's civil rights attorney Bartle Bull described as "the worst case of voter intimidation he had ever seen", yes .... Why would you think this racist administration would act any different in this case?
I don't know, but we're likely to see whether or not they allow the Black Panthers to kill this guy and get away with it.

its a contract to commit an illegal act across state lines, its his job to prosecute this.

its already a crime if nobody does anything.
To "do something" would require the ability to prove that they are putting out a contract on Zimmerman, not just offering a reward for his capture.
They most likely are encouraging people to try to kill him, but proving that is another matter.

Has Zimmerman even been charged with murder?

To "do something" would require the ability to prove that they are putting out a contract on Zimmerman, not just offering a reward for his capture.
They most likely are encouraging people to try to kill him, but proving that is another matter.

Has Zimmerman even been charged with murder?

its illegal to capture people too.

Werbung:
Yes ... it is illegal. The New Black Panthers are also on video calling for infanticide of white babies. Nothing was done about that either. That IS the point.

Back