I'm sure Holder will take care of this

Does anyone find it to be ironic that the original 911 tape does not contain any racial slurs but now a week later a "new" version of the same tape has surfaced with a racial slur and that is what Obama's DOJ is using to justify possibly charging Zimmerman with a hate crime. That's our government. If they don't have the evidence, they will create it!

Can we say Fast & Furious?

Werbung:
Does anyone find it to be ironic that the original 911 tape does not contain any racial slurs but now a week later a "new" version of the same tape has surfaced with a racial slur and that is what Obama's DOJ is using to justify possibly charging Zimmerman with a hate crime. That's our government. If they don't have the evidence, they will create it!

Can we say Fast & Furious?

Obama's DOJ can't charge him with anything as its not a federal case. Of course they don't ever let the law get in the way of their personal missions.

Ac
Obama's DOJ can't charge him with anything as its not a federal case. Of course they don't ever let the law get in the way of their personal missions.
Actually ... if they can prove this was hate crime ... then the federal government can get involved and charge him with a hate crime. Not that the federal government would charge a hate crime for black on white crime as evidenced by the Black Panther case. But, that is my very point. All the sudden a "new" 911 tape has surfaced that gives the federal government the right to get involved and charge George Zimmerman with a hate crime! Fabricated evidence .... you betcha!

Oh, so that means that you think that the Black Panthers will get away with the revenge killing should they pull it off. I see.
Holder already said he was not going to prosecute black no white crimes when he let the panthers go last time.... What makes you think he would do anything about the NBP this time?

But not to offer a reward for a fugitive.

Really ....
Is that your best justification for this? The NBP offered a "Wanted Dead or Alive" poster for George Zimmerman and are quoted saying that this "man needs to fear for his life" .... They did not offer a reward! George Zimmerman is not a wanted man.

I don't see where he IS a fugative.
He is now.

Actually, no, the Black Panthers don't have any business raising money to get this guy, particularly in an "eye for an eye" sort of quest. It's no different from putting out a contract on someone.

Why he wasn't arrested at the time of the murder is a real mystery, but he wasn't. Since he hasn't been tried, he is still innocent under the law.

Yes in part with his excuse why he was dismissing the case. Ill try to find the quote, it shouldnt be that hard to find I am pretty sure there would be a thread about it around here too
Could this be the testimony you're thinking about?

Werbung:
He is now.

Actually, no, the Black Panthers don't have any business raising money to get this guy, particularly in an "eye for an eye" sort of quest. It's no different from putting out a contract on someone.

Why he wasn't arrested at the time of the murder is a real mystery, but he wasn't. Since he hasn't been tried, he is still innocent under the law.

He is not a fugitive ..... if I am wrong post a link! He was not arrested because self defense is not murder!!! A Grand Jury will review the case!

Back