I'm sure Holder will take care of this

He is not a fugitive ..... if I am wrong post a link! He was not arrested because self defense is not murder!!! A Grand Jury will review the case!
Take a deep breath, go back reread my post, the rest of it. "He is now" means he is a fugitive from the Black Panthers. I've sort of been playing a devil's advocate here.

It's pretty likely that Zimmerman targeted a kid because he was black and in a white neighborhood. It hasn't been proven, of course, but it looks that way. Whatever happened, he has no business acting as a vigilante, but, t hen, neither do the Black Panthers.

Think about it: Would you rather be a fugitive from the cops, or from Black Panthers bent on revenge?

Werbung:
its a state matter Chuck, get over it.

There is no state under the Obama regime .... only Federalism!

Obama-flag.jpg

Take a deep breath, go back reread my post, the rest of it. "He is now" means he is a fugitive from the Black Panthers. I've sort of been playing a devil's advocate here.

It's pretty likely that Zimmerman targeted a kid because he was black and in a white neighborhood. It hasn't been proven, of course, but it looks that way. Whatever happened, he has no business acting as a vigilante, but, t hen, neither do the Black Panthers.

Think about it: Would you rather be a fugitive from the cops, or from Black Panthers bent on revenge?

What .... The racist group the NBP have no authority to make anyone a fugitive. According to the NBP ALL white people are fugitives. George Zimmerman was not acting as a "vigilante" that is a MSM lie! A Grand Jury will make that decision and "devils advocate" or not you are buying into the MSM BS that is for you "sheeples"!

What .... The racist group the NBP have no authority to make anyone a fugitive. According to the NBP ALL white people are fugitives. George Zimmerman was not acting as a "vigilante" that is a MSM lie! A Grand Jury will make that decision and "devils advocate" or not you are buying into the MSM BS that is for you "sheeples"!
The Mafia don't have a right to make anyone a fugitive, either. Would you want them after you?

I'm the one who called him a vigilante, and the term fits very well. The MSM are calling him a "neighborhood watch captain". The neighborhood watch reports suspicious characters to the cops. They don't go chasing after them, particularly when they have been warned not to by the 911 operator.

Whether or not he found himself threatened by this unarmed kid, which seems pretty unlikely to me, he had no business following him. That's what vigilantes do, not what neighborhood watch people do.

The Mafia don't have a right to make anyone a fugitive, either. Would you want them after you?

I'm the one who called him a vigilante, and the term fits very well. The MSM are calling him a "neighborhood watch captain". The neighborhood watch reports suspicious characters to the cops. They don't go chasing after them, particularly when they have been warned not to by the 911 operator.

Whether or not he found himself threatened by this unarmed kid, which seems pretty unlikely to me, he had no business following him. That's what vigilantes do, not what neighborhood watch people do.

Well .... I will agree he may have made a mistake by following this thug. But, that does not make him a criminal, punishable by law nor does it make him a vigilante! That is your liberal diseased mind talking. It also does not justify this thug attacking George Zimmerman ... which there are witnesses to ....

Oh and by the way ... the mafia, unlike the NBP are not supported by our Federal Government!

I think I'll hold off judgement and let the system deal with Zimmerman. The Black Panthers did, however, break the law and I demand action against them.

And just to stir the puddin, why do they seek to raise a million if the bounty is 10k ? answer, they don't care about the kid, they care about the cash. same as jesse, al etc.

Oh how the media loves to fan the flames of racial hatred. Where is their wall to wall outrage over the white kid being set on fire by three black youths? Or all the shootings that resulted in 49 injuries and 10 deaths (including a 6 year old) in Chicago's south side two weekends ago.

We don't have all the facts on the Treyvon-Zimmerman case. So far what I've heard (not proven) is that there had been 40 some robberies in Zimmerman's community where Treyvon also lived. Zimmerman (it was reported) is not a racist and actually works with black youth. He followed the youth but was told by the police, not to. Zimmerman was walking back to his SUV when he was attacked. The screams on the tape are Zimmermans, screaming for help. A witness said that Zimmerman was on his back on the ground and Trey was on top of him. The police reported that Zimmerman had a broken nose, had been hurt on the back of his head, his back was wet and he was covered in blood. They also noted that Zimmerman couldn't stop crying.

Now I hear another witness has come forward saying something different. All the facts and timeline of what when down will come out in a trial. Too many people are out to pass judgement and convict when most of them don't have the facts. Disgusting.

Well .... I will agree he may have made a mistake by following this thug. But, that does not make him a criminal, punishable by law nor does it make him a vigilante! That is your liberal diseased mind talking. It also does not justify this thug attacking George Zimmerman ... which there are witnesses to ....
My "liberal diseased mind" does not see a 17 year old unarmed kid coming home as a "thug" for the crime of wearing a hoodie in the rain. How does your diseased non liberal mind define the term "thug"?

It seems to me that an armed adult who follows an unarmed teenager and confronts him for no particular reason against the advice of the 911 operator he's talking with fits the definition better.

Werbung:
My "liberal diseased mind" does not see a 17 year old unarmed kid coming home as a "thug" for the crime of wearing a hoodie in the rain. How does your diseased non liberal mind define the term "thug"?

It seems to me that an armed adult who follows an unarmed teenager and confronts him for no particular reason against the advice of the 911 operator he's talking with fits the definition better.

couple of problems here

nothing in the 911 that suggests he was 'coming home'
no way to know if he was unarmed or not but he was said to he holding something
the only confrontation we know of is that kid started coming toward Zimmerman
advice ? they said they don't need him to do that.

911 call if anyone is interested

Back