IN Mexico, our Monuments shows government' corruption

1328183b8ecd2503205de0b8d8a6b984o.jpg

[size=24]POlicia con moscas tal cual en Youtube[/size]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sudM-FY9lwI&feature=related[/url]

Segundo .31

Werbung:
Usually I do not agree with Guadalupe Loaeza, but I Have to acknowledge that she is right, this time:

A Joke Country...
Por Guadalupe Loaeza

(1June 16th., 2011) .- I’m afraid we are becoming into a joke country. Mexico had always a good reputation of bieng a surrealist country. The first ackowledging this was Andre Breton because in Patzcuaro he asked a kraftsman to produce a woooden chair that he draw it in perspective The kraftsman made it with legs of different shape. That is why he used to say that[ ]” if Kafka should live in Mexico, he would be a manner`s writer”[/i] It’s well known that our cartoonists re the best in the World; seeing their work you can understand Mexico`s reality. In [b Jorge Ibargüengoitia`s work as a writer, irony and Black humor reflects perfectly Mexican idiosyncrasy . Carlos Monsivais’ writing work was devoted precisely to address mexican politicians’ statements. and it was named “to document our optimism.” In the only country were you can find “cantinflear” verb, is in Mexico.. So we shouldn’t be surprised that from Carlos Hank Rohn`s freedom from jail , we can imagine all kind of Jokes about this character , as a Tarantino’s movie. The worst before the world, specially with news about the Jorge Hank Rohn`s two judicial detentions and liberations, is that we are described not only as a corrupt, chaotic, ignorant, irresponsable, obese, and violent society (that is how we looked in the French TV 5 news coverage about the confrontation between police officers and inhabitants in San Lorenzo Acopilco), but now we are a joke country with a joke president, a joke government and with a judicial system that is the worst joke.... also our elections are a bad joke …. Our soap operas the same ... the breaking news ion TV (wothout very few) are a joke… we even have a clown that gives our daily news... Couldn’t you consider a joke the Jorge Hank Rohn’s image, with his red jacket, made from apenis of a donkey, with his tequila and making the “v” of victory?

The only thing that isn’t a joke is the overwhelming terror feeling in Mexican society about organized crime and the so many Mexican`s deceased.

Few months ago, one of my optimistic and generous sisters, siad to me with a very sad looking: ” MexiI’m ashamed of Mexico. This fellings make me guiltyand I do not know how to handle it” I felt so sincere and worried in relationship with these contradiction, that at that time I couldn0t do anything but to hug her and say that I had the same dilema. Both we looke at each other, staying in silence. This smalll conversation wasn’t a joke and very painful.

The one that should be death, but of laughing is Jorge Hank Rohn He soul d be very amused with Mr Calderon’s mistakes I just can imagine all his fixed and movil phones ringing to congratulate him and to laugh outloud about the foolish PAN government`s strategies. Jorge Hank Rohn should be crying of laughter with his 19 acknowledged sons and with his 4 different women. If his own father Carlo$ Hank González would be alive, he should be very proud about his spoiled son , the youngest one, ( “the epitome of the abuse of power during the years of the PRI Republic " as Alfonso Zárate said. IN fact his father would be laughing and laughing if there’s a place were he Could be. "That’s my son, in which I have all my joy, He always takes whatever he please!", Jorge would hear from his father’s voice. His father really loved him very much . When he was just a little kid, his father made a zoo in their own house in Mexico State all for the spoiled boy. That is while his friends only had stuffed or plastic made polar bears , tortoises and other animals animals, , little Jorge had the alive real ones within their real cages, to whom he feed them in reality . From then on, the teacher`s predilect son loves animals. That’s why he happily says SIC that "women ae their preffered animals". There is no doubt, Jorge Hank Rhon is a product of his education, he says and does what he learned at home sweet home. Thai s how their parents brought him up, making him to relieve that his will is the only thing that it counts and tht HE is The Lord, The Owner and The Boss to whom nobody has the right to dany anything. That is how he should be as a little rascal, cheating in his schooling years, he should have stolen marbles from his classmates, making a mockery of his teachers, se ha de haber ido de "pinta" constantemente, se ha de haber burlado de sus maestras y de sus compañeras, y por último, siempre, siempre, siempre se ha de haber salido con la suya.

IF you would like to know more about Jorge Hank Rohn`s funniest childhood Si usted quiere conocer aún más acerca de la posible infancia chistosísima de Jorge Hank Rhon, i imbate you to follow a new blog in Internet, www.sinembargo.com.mx, made by "a journalist’ group, tryiing to be introduced ith oall the codeso f digital journalism , oriented to the younger ones and to the cotial nets In this site we take very seriously the funniest matters...

gloaeza@yahoo.com

Copyright © Grupo Reforma Servicio Informativo

Fecha de publicación: 16 junio 2011

Usually I do not agree with Guadalupe Loaeza, but I Have to acknowledge that she is right, this time:

A Joke Country...
By Guadalupe Loaeza

(1June 16th., 2011) .- I’m afraid we are becoming into a joke country. Mexico had always a good reputation of being a surrealist country. The first acknowledge this was Andre Breton because in Pátzcuaro he asked a carpenter to produce a wooden chair that he draw it in perspective The carpenter made it with legs of different shape. That is why he used to say that[ ]” if Kafka should live in Mexico, he would be a manner´s writer”[/i] It’s well known that our cartoonists re the best in the World; seeing their work you can understand Mexico`s reality. In [b Jorge Ibargüengoitia`s work as a writer, irony and Black humor reflects perfectly Mexican idiosyncrasy . Carlos Monsivais’ writing work was devoted precisely to address mexican politicians’ statements. and it was named “to document our optimism.” In the only country were you can find “cantinflear” verb, is in Mexico.. So we shouldn’t be surprised that from Carlos Hank Rohn`s freedom from jail , we can imagine all kind of Jokes about this character , as a Tarantino’s movie. The worst before the world, specially with news about the Jorge Hank Rohn`s two judicial detentions and liberations, is that we are described not only as a corrupt, chaotic, ignorant, irresponsible, obese, and violent society (that is how we looked in the French TV 5 news coverage about the confrontation between police officers and inhabitants in San Lorenzo Acopilco), but now we are a joke country with a joke president, a joke government and with a judicial system that is the worst joke.... also our elections are a bad joke …. Our soap operas the same ... the breaking news ion TV (without very few) are a joke… we even have a clown that gives our daily news... ¿Couldn’t you consider a joke the Jorge Hank Rohn’s image, with his red jacket, made from a penis of a donkey, with his tequila and making the “v” of victory?

The only thing that isn’t a joke is the overwhelming terror feeling in Mexican society about organized crime and the so many Mexican`s deceased.

Few months ago, one of my optimistic and generous sisters, siad to me with a very sad looking: ”I’m ashamed of Mexico. This feelings make me guilty and I do not know how to handle it” I felt so sincere and worried in relationship with these contradiction, that at that time I couldn0t do anything but to hug her and say that I had the same dilemma. Both we look at each other, staying in silence. This small conversation wasn’t a joke and very painful.

The one that should be death, but of laughing is Jorge Hank Rohn He soul d be very amused with Mr Calderon’s mistakes I just can imagine all his fixed and mobile phones ringing to congratulate him and to laugh out loud about the foolish PAN government`s strategies. Jorge Hank Rohn should be crying of laughter with his 19 acknowledged sons and with his 4 different women. If his own father Carlo$ Hank González would be alive, he should be very proud about his spoiled son , the youngest one, ( “the epitome of the abuse of power during the years of the PRI Republic " as Alfonso Zárate said. IN fact his father would be laughing and laughing if there’s a place were he Could be. "That’s my son, in which I have all my joy, He always takes whatever he please!", Jorge would hear from his father’s voice. His father really loved him very much . When he was just a little kid, his father made a zoo in their own house in Mexico State, all for the spoiled boy. That is while his friends only had stuffed or plastic made polar bears, tortoises and other animals, little Jorge had the alive real ones within their real cages, to whom he feed them in reality . From then on, the teacher`s predilect son loves animals. That’s why he happily says SIC that "women are his favorite animals". There is no doubt, Jorge Hank Rhon is a product of his education, he says and does what he learned at home, sweet home. That’s how their parents brought him up, making him to believe that his will is the only thing that it counts and that he is The Lord, The Owner and The Boss to whom nobody has the right to deny anything. That is how he should be as a little rascal, cheating in his schooling years, he should have stolen marbles from his classmates he should have gone to another place, saying he was going to school,, making a mockery of his female teachers, and classmates. And as last, to always get away with it.

IF you would like to know more about Jorge Hank Rohn`s funniest childhood, I invite you to follow a new blog in Internet, www.sinembargo.com.mx, made by "a journalist’ group, trying to be introduced with all the codes of digital journalism , oriented to the younger ones and to the social nets In this site we take very seriously the funniest matters...

gloaeza@yahoo.com

Fast & furious, stupid and criminal

Day by day

By Héctor Aguilar Camín

The Wall Street Journal
has made a shocking story about the 51 pages report prepared by representatives Darrell Issa and Charles Grasley, both Republicans, over the Fast & Furious operation implemented by the ATF..

Selling selectively weapons and following them up , is a standard procedure in a police investigation, but according to the witness statement made by the ATF agents and by the weapon sellers, that declared for the report Issa y Grasley, revealed last Wednesday,, Fast & Furious operative break all regulations applied until then.
The rule is to follow the buyers since they acquired the weapons. Here it was decided that the weapons ”walked “ without any follow up, with the purpose to find them when were used , that is, in the crime scene

Premises: it doesn’t matter who dies, what is important is to apprehend the real murderers, The straw men that bought the weapons for murdering innocent people, that it is not relevantB

Facts: On march 2010, 259 firearms “walked, watched by the Fast & Furious operative . In that month died 958 people related with drug violence the more violent month since 2005.

The Issa y Grasley report shows the agent’s frustration, compelled to let the weapons to walk, even they had acknowledge its purchase-

One agent says:

All days I saw a guy entering the firearm hop to buy another AK 47… Scoundrels that didn’t ha even a job, were spending U. S. Cy. $ 27,000 in 0.5 mm. Three 3 barrets , and I was sitting without doing anything. “ Some agents didn’t agree with the procedure, and then they were threatened to be fired from their job. When we saw what was happening with this weapons we were shocked”.

Supervisors instead, they were delighted
They registered the butchery with they registered with freezing indifference” says the report and concludes:

:

Increasing deaths in Mexico, produce an increase in the number of arms recovered in the crime scene. When the tracking of this weapons in the data base Suspect Gun coincided with the arms that “were walking” under Fast & Furious operative, Phoenix supervisors were dizzy by the “ success of their procedures”.

Until their agent Brian Terry was murdered, from the border Patrol, in December 2010, with two AK- 47
that ”had walked into Mexico.”

A_taste_of_Your_Own_Medicine.jpg

It seems that the idiot script writter’s argument, but this script writer is Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms, form the United States of Amnesia`s Justice Department of the U. S: government

acamin@milenio.com

In Mexi”quito” It's easier to ask forgiveness than get permission.
40,000 deaths on a senseless little’ war against the bad guys
Mas_Facil_Pedir_perdon.jpg

They sell piracy in front of government ‘s nose!

By Dayna Meré

Street vendors set up over streetwalks in front of the Treasury Deparment and in front of General Attorney office, all kind of piracy. Even the same bureaucratic employes purchase all that kinds of that stuff .

Of course that street vendors doesn’t pay a cent over land taxes, income taxes or selling taxes

(June 27th., 2011 ).- Street vendors of all kind of piracy like movie DCD’s, Software programs, etc.) and they do not need to hide their unlawful activities. Even in front of government`s offices that “supposedly” combat such illicit market

Clothing, ladies bags, and toys faking renowned Brands, and pirate movies, you can find them easily in these places .

Since June 2010, the authorities mentioned has supposedly to prosecute, Detain and punish anyone that sells objects that are faked copies of renowned brands, protected by copyright, wihout any public denounces..

However at a few feet from the Treasury headquarters, in Hidalgo Avenue and Paseo de la Reforma Avenue a street vendor sells Tous, Longchamp & Coach bags at U. S: Cy 1.50.- $6.00.

"They don`t say a thing ( The Treasury employees) Only if I stand in front of the main door. Even such employees are my customers,· said the lady`s street vendor.

In front of such doors also is Nathan, who sells pirate movie DVD’s & music’ CD’s.

"Even they are my customers. Many came to buy CD and they even make new special orders……..

Taken form Reforma Newspaper

Werbung:
Back