Is dishonesty and deception encouraged and admired in the culture where you grew up?

Yo Daddy!

I was raised to dislike and disrespect liars and tricksters.

Most people in our American culture and society were raised similarly.

How about other cultures and societies?

Are those from abroad coming here and taking advantage of us in the USA because they were raised to admire and respect and aspire to developing their own personal sense of deviousness?

Werbung:
im n

Are those from abroad coming here and taking advantage of us in the USA because they were raised to admire and respect and aspire to developing their own personal sense of deviousness?
ot so sure most Americans were yo daddy look at democrats

I kinda think Democrats simply abandoned the ethics and morals they were raised with.

Like coming out of the closet to feel free to be who they "really are."

😵
There you go thinking again. Without the accompaniment of an adult.
You need to return to your medication.

I kinda think Democrats simply abandoned the ethics and morals they were raised with.

Like coming out of the closet to feel free to be who they "really are."

😵

you morons are so predictable. lol.

democrats, blah blah blah.

given how a majority of republcans STILL claim the election was stolen even with zero credible evidence after 2 years, you whine about democrats not having ethics and morals?

hahahah
hahahha

you're so stupid

you morons are so predictable. lol.

democrats, blah blah blah.

given how a majority of republcans STILL claim the election was stolen even with zero credible evidence after 2 years, you whine about democrats not having ethics and morals?

hahahah
hahahha

you're so stupid
Those who didnt want to lose billions in revenue, nor go to prison, nor wanted to EVER fear the threat of Trump ever again decided to destroy his credibility and popularity, then they managed to wrangle him out of a second term.

They managed to steal the election, eliminate the possibility of a recount or appeal.

Thry framed him for insurrection and made people who even admit he was a terrific POTUS not want him in office again.

You think they would leave any credible evidence behind?

Well, actually, they did.

The flash bang grenades which neither the DNC nor the Govt. nor the media talks about.

This might be the key to uncovering ALL of it.

Last edited:
How many flash bang grenade detonations do you count in this NEW BONUS J6 video? (2:27)

"MONSTERS!" “You started this!”

MONSTERS: Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women

Looks like a set-up to me.

1. The peaceful protesters were allowed by DC and Capital Police to walk to and congregate directly next to the Capitol building.

2. Neither D.C. Mayor Bowser, nor the de facto Capitol ‘Mayor’ Speaker Pelosi had called up the 10,000 National Guard which Pres. Trump had specifically authorized for the rally.

3. The peaceful crowd was standing there milling about, waving flags and being ‘addressed' by someone located high above them on a scaffolding with a megaphone.

4. And the stage was then set for someone to cue the police to incite the peaceful protesters into an angry mob by detonating multiple flash bang grenades, one after the other, amidst the crowd.

5. And when enough grenades had been exploded, the violence began.

Watch the video here.

Those who didnt want to lose billions in revenue, nor go to prison, nor wanted to EVER fear the threat of Trump ever again decided to destroy his credibility and popularity, then they managed to wrangle him out of a second term.

They managed to steal the election, eliminate the possibility of a recount or appeal.

Thry framed him for insurrection and made people who even admit he was a terrific POTUS not want him in office again.

You think they would leave any credible evidence behind?

Well, actually, they did.

The flash bang grenades which neither the DNC nor the Govt. nor the media talks about.

This might be the key to uncovering ALL of it.
What a load of crap.

We Are Born in the Dugout and Those Who Are Born on Third Base Make Us Believe We've Been Benched

The Rainbow immigrants are an invasive parasite. The hereditary ruling class that enabled this anti-American invasion are our home-grown parasites. The Enemies Within love the fact that Third World oligarchs have totalitarian authority over such loyal peons.

How can a slavish serf be a parasite? He freeloads off Americans who weren't born rich.

How many flash bang grenade detonations do you count in this NEW BONUS J6 video? (2:27)

"MONSTERS!" “You started this!”

MONSTERS: Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women

Looks like a set-up to me.

1. The peaceful protesters were allowed by DC and Capital Police to walk to and congregate directly next to the Capitol building.

2. Neither D.C. Mayor Bowser, nor the de facto Capitol ‘Mayor’ Speaker Pelosi had called up the 10,000 National Guard which Pres. Trump had specifically authorized for the rally.

3. The peaceful crowd was standing there milling about, waving flags and being ‘addressed' by someone located high above them on a scaffolding with a megaphone.

4. And the stage was then set for someone to cue the police to incite the peaceful protesters into an angry mob by detonating multiple flash bang grenades, one after the other, amidst the crowd.

5. And when enough grenades had been exploded, the violence began.

Watch the video here.

Con-Men Conservatives Are Chickenhawks in Everything They Say and Do

Did Patrick Henry say that the patriots at the Boston Tea Party were "British agents"? We should be proud of this takeover of the ruling class's bought-and-paid-for Congress and should have made it permanent. Anyone who calls absolute rule of the majority "mob rule" is a traitor.

Werbung:
As I have said flash bang gernde
Bugger eating boris you talk of burning churches and giving illegals guns I think your comments and opinions are worth about as much as rat shat
People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Back