Is dishonesty and deception encouraged and admired in the culture where you grew up?

Werbung:
People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
Indeed thats why you want to burn churches and. give illegals guns and i do not

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
The They People Have Given a New Meaning to "Tongue-Twisters"

Thanks for not using the Grammar Commies' mandated usage, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." That retarded usage of they with a singular antecedent has become pandemic on the Netrix.

Thanks for not using the Grammar Commies' mandated usage, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." That retarded usage of they with a singular antecedent has become pandemic on the Netrix.
Aren't you saying exactly what you are criticising?
How long have you proof read the English language?

You are an imposter.

Boring Noise is not as smart as your post.

I posted yesterday that I can understand why he might not be as smart as others.

Lack of good nutrition in the womb, or generations of familial inbreeding.

I would never post those opinions to someone who writes and thinks as well as you do, as proved by your post.

If I stick around, you wil be rewarded for being devious. If I leave, I will have invested my time and effort here at HOP for naught.

You are an imposter.

I posted yesterday that I can understand why he might not be as smart as others.

I would never post those opinions to someone who writes and thinks as well as you do, as proved by your post.

If I stick around, you wil be rewarded for being devious. If I leave, I will have invested my time and effort here at HOP for naught.
Why don't you keep your narcissism and ego in check. You're not qualified to judge anyone.
Some one might miss you but it won't be me.

You are an imposter.

"Oxymoron" Means the Opposite of What the On-Air AirHeads Tell Us It Means

It may be, as a foreigner, he was taught intelligent and logical English, while Americans these decadent days are all taught the ignorant and dysfunctional Orwellian NewSpeak of the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords.

It may be, as a foreigner, he was taught intelligent and logical English, while Americans these decadent days are all taught the ignorant and dysfunctional Orwellian NewSpeak of the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords.

noun

1. a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction

what do others say it means?

Whose flag do you fly?

Werbung:
He nailed you then son.
Oh, did he tell you that he does that to ALLLL the Fathers and their boys?

Well, he definitely did NOT nail me, NOR my son.

He lied to you because he probably suspected you would fall for that sales pitch.

First he nailed Boris. Then he nailed his son.

Back