Is the Leftist goal to orchestrate circumstances so that at the very worst point, Marxism will seem to be the very best option to misinformed voters?

And when it's proven that the election was stolen and the jurists were compromised, (bought off, intimidated) how will you make up for being not just wrong but stupidly wrong all this time?

when its proven i'll admit i was wrong.

two YEARS and so far..nothing. lol

Werbung:
i have patience, moron.
you don't have evidence, moron. lol.
It's happening all around U.S.Screenshot_20220219-160001_kindlephoto-55978949.png

You can't see it because you're suffering from a slight form of mental defect from birth, such as color blindness. But yours makes you blind to reality.

And/or, you are an agent provocateur and, for your purposes, it is helpful to ignore the idea that America is circling the drain.

But, unlike the cartoon posted above, instead of the bad guys circling the drain, we are.

It's happening all around U.S.View attachment 2629

You can't see it because you're suffering from a slight form of mental defect from birth, such as color blindness. But yours makes you blind to reality.

And/or, you are an agent provocateur and, for your purposes, it is helpful to ignore the idea that America is circling the drain.

But, unlike the cartoon posted above, instead of the bad guys circling the drain, we are.
You carry in with some bullshit. If it wasn't for cartoons you'd have nothing

You carry in with some bullshit. If it wasn't for cartoons you'd have nothing

I work with the resources I have.

Just like our Founding Fathers did when they designed our laws and government principles and laws.

They wanted our government to protect our freedoms but also make use of our Christianity to guide our actions and erect secular laws to act as guard rails when the white lines on the pavement (i.e. Christianity) failed to keep us orderly.

The forefathers created our government with the assumption we would remain a moral and Christian nation.

Screenshot_20220504-115436_kindlephoto-68950898.png

I work with the resources I have.

Just like our Founding Fathers did when they designed our laws and government principles and laws.

They wanted our government to protect our freedoms but also make use of our Christianity to guide our actions and erect secular laws to act as guard rails when the white lines on the pavement (i.e. Christianity) failed to keep us orderly.
More rubbish. Great lengths were taken to keep any religion out if the constitution. You Jesus junkies think it was done for you.
Not ever once has religion done a single thing for the USA.

The forefathers created our government with the assumption we would remain a moral and Christian nation.
They did not. You are a liar.

More rubbish. Great lengths were taken to keep any religion out if the constitution. You Jesus junkies think it was done for you.
Not ever once has religion done a single thing for the USA.

They did not. You are a liar.
The U.S. without Christianity is like driving the freeway without any white pavement lines, just guardrails.

Christianity prompted us to self manage our behavior.

Without Christianity, we are only limited by law.
And the Leftist-Democrats encourage lawlessness.

And Demwits follow along.

The U.S. without Christianity is like driving the freeway without any white pavement lines, just guardrails.
Rubbish.
No it didn't. That's called the law.
With Christianity you are still limited by law. God has never intervened in one thing that happened. Don't be so ridiculous.
That's a complete lie and the j6 riots proved that. They are still putting them in jail and next will be your president. You're so paranoid with hate and brainwashed with your god shit, you've lost the objectivity of freedom and democracy. In short,your brain dead.
That's a sting in the tail. It went straight through my heart. You certainly know how to cut deep and I didn't expect it from you. Did god teach you that?

It's happening all around U.S.View attachment 2629

no, its not happening, and you can't see that because you're a trump fanboy moron. lol.

christians "self managed" laws for slavery, not letting women vote, persecuting gays, polluting, etc.

ask native americans how they feel about their treatment by "christians"? duh

thank god they are losing legal power :)

Werbung:
christians "self managed" laws for slavery, not letting women vote, persecuting gays, polluting, etc.

ask native americans how they feel about their treatment by "christians"? duh

thank god they are losing legal power :)

The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party (5:49)​

Back