"Israel Should Negotiate With Jailed Intifada Leader."

Phoenix68

"A former leader of the Shin Bet domestic security force has said Israel will not have security until Palestinians have their own state, and Israeli authorities should release Marwan Barghouti, jailed leader of the second intifada, to direct negotiations to create one.

Ami Ayalon, a retired admiral who also commanded Israel’s navy and was wounded in battle and decorated for his service, also said destroying Hamas was not a realistic military goal, and the current operation in Gaza risked entrenching support for the group.

“We Israelis will have security only when they, Palestinians, will have hope. This is the equation,” he said in an interview at his home. “To say the same in military language: you cannot deter anyone, a person or a group, if he believes he has nothing to lose.”

Today you just have to listen to Joe Biden. No one believes we can achieve a better reality here unless we accept
the reality of two states.”

Werbung:
"A former leader of the Shin Bet domestic security force has said Israel will not have security until Palestinians have their own state, and Israeli authorities should release Marwan Barghouti, jailed leader of the second intifada, to direct negotiations to create one.

Ami Ayalon, a retired admiral who also commanded Israel’s navy and was wounded in battle and decorated for his service, also said destroying Hamas was not a realistic military goal, and the current operation in Gaza risked entrenching support for the group.

“We Israelis will have security only when they, Palestinians, will have hope. This is the equation,” he said in an interview at his home. “To say the same in military language: you cannot deter anyone, a person or a group, if he believes he has nothing to lose.”

Today you just have to listen to Joe Biden. No one believes we can achieve a better reality here unless we accept
the reality of two states.”

To hell with the Palestinian bloodshed and attempted theft of Jewish properties for themselves.

why not..

after all, the apartheid regime in south africa negotiated with nelson mandela, and won the indigenous people their freedom

the zionist settler project is incapable of such realism, tied as it is to a violent nasty fantasy over 2000 years old
and an incoherent group paranoia that generates mountains of cognitive dissonance.

maybe saint francis should consider giving back land stolen from native americans including where he lives...

comrade stalin
gaza

Last edited:
why not..

after all, the apartheid regime in south africa negotiated with nelson mandela, and won the indigenous people their freedom

the zionist settler project is incapable of such realism, tied as it is to a violent nasty fantasy over 2000 years old
and an incoherent group paranoia that generates mountains of cognitive dissonance.

maybe saint francis should consider giving back land stolen from native americans including where he lives...

comrade stalin
gaza
Whoever those people may have been who owned the property I now own sold out to others who sold out to me.

yes, we need many more deaths of women and children!
Allowing terrorists to steal land from their innocent victims may have seemed to have worked for wicked barbarians like Hitler and George Soros, but it is not a good solution to the problem of mass murdering terrorism.

Allowing terrorists to steal land from their innocent victims may have seemed to have worked for wicked barbarians like Hitler and George Soros, but it is not a good solution to the problem of mass murdering terrorism.

yes, mass murdering terrorist jews did steal land from the ancestors of the palestinians.
unfortunately, as the bible shows, "might makes right"

are you saying the bible lied when it said the jews slaughtered them and took their land?
yes or no?
The Bible says nothing about Palestinians unless those were the people by a different name who senselessly slaughtered innocent Jews in the OT and God had them wiped out for that.

The Bible says nothing about Palestinians unless those were the people by a different name who senselessly slaughtered innocent Jews in the OT and God had them wiped out for that.
So you are ignorant of the ancestors of the Palestinians even after I have posted about them several times
About what I expected from you

So you are ignorant of the ancestors of the Palestinians even after I have posted about them several times
About what I expected from you
You have posted a great deal of what you believe about history, but I have found your details lacking logic and evidence.

I posted history from the Bible
I agree it lacks logic and evidence
Here is something you failed to quote from God's Word of Truth, The Bible:

Deuteronomy 31:6-8
King James Version

6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
7 And Moses called unto Joshua, and said unto him in the sight of all Israel, Be strong and of a good courage: for thou must go with this people unto the land which the Lord hath sworn unto their fathers to give them; and thou shalt cause them to inherit it.
8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.​

Werbung:
Here is something you failed to quote from God's Word of Truth, The Bible:

Deuteronomy 31:6-8
King James Version

6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
7 And Moses called unto Joshua, and said unto him in the sight of all Israel, Be strong and of a good courage: for thou must go with this people unto the land which the Lord hath sworn unto their fathers to give them; and thou shalt cause them to inherit it.
8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.​

It's too bad you can't say that the Bible either lied or that the Bible said the jews slaughtered the ancestors of the Palestinians and stole their land

Such cowardice

Back