"Israel Should Negotiate With Jailed Intifada Leader."

It's too bad you can't say that the Bible either lied or that the Bible said the jews slaughtered the ancestors of the Palestinians and stole their land

Such cowardice
If God ordained the 'slaughter' of a tribe or nation of people, then not 'slaughtering' them would have been wrong.

1 Kings 20:34-36
King James Version

34 And Ben-hadad said unto him, The cities, which my father took from thy father, I will restore; and thou shalt make streets for thee in Damascus, as my father made in Samaria. Then said Ahab, I will send thee away with this covenant. So he made a covenant with him, and sent him away.
35 And a certain man of the sons of the prophets said unto his neighbour in the word of the Lord, Smite me, I pray thee. And the man refused to smite him.
36 Then said he unto him, Because thou hast not obeyed the voice of the Lord, behold, as soon as thou art departed from me, a lion shall slay thee. And as soon as he was departed from him, a lion found him, and slew him.​

Read full chapter

Werbung:
If God ordained the 'slaughter' of a tribe or nation of people, then not 'slaughtering' them would have been wrong.

1 Kings 20:34-36​

King James Version​

34 And Ben-hadad said unto him, The cities, which my father took from thy father, I will restore; and thou shalt make streets for thee in Damascus, as my father made in Samaria. Then said Ahab, I will send thee away with this covenant. So he made a covenant with him, and sent him away.​

35 And a certain man of the sons of the prophets said unto his neighbour in the word of the Lord, Smite me, I pray thee. And the man refused to smite him.​

36 Then said he unto him, Because thou hast not obeyed the voice of the Lord, behold, as soon as thou art departed from me, a lion shall slay thee. And as soon as he was departed from him, a lion found him, and slew him.​

Read full chapter

well, wrong to a mindless christian person perhaps.
not wrong to a loving person who believes in not murdering others.

"A former leader of the Shin Bet domestic security force has said Israel will not have security until Palestinians have their own state, and Israeli authorities should release Marwan Barghouti, jailed leader of the second intifada, to direct negotiations to create one.

Ami Ayalon, a retired admiral who also commanded Israel’s navy and was wounded in battle and decorated for his service, also said destroying Hamas was not a realistic military goal, and the current operation in Gaza risked entrenching support for the group.

“We Israelis will have security only when they, Palestinians, will have hope. This is the equation,” he said in an interview at his home. “To say the same in military language: you cannot deter anyone, a person or a group, if he believes he has nothing to lose.”

Today you just have to listen to Joe Biden. No one believes we can achieve a better reality here unless we accept
the reality of two states.”

Who else could Israel negotiate with, other than a leader of Hamas?

God is not a murderer in spite of what demented idiots think to the contrary.
God wanted a perfect world, so he decided to flood the entire planet and drown everyone but Noah and his family. Apparently God at that time was unaware that he was omnipotent, and could have just wiped out humans with a virus.
And get this: God is omniscient and knows the future, so at the moment he destroyed almost the entire population of the Earth, he knew it was never going to work.

Hitler wanted a perfect Europe and he decided to wipe out all the Jews. He failed, of course.

The main difference between God and Hitler seems to be that Hitler was not omniscient.

I think that perhaps most of us know who the demented idiot is.

God is not a murderer in spite of what demented idiots think to the contrary.
He's a murderer alright. Have you read the old testament? Obviously not.
Never mind. Here's a little reminder of how your dementia is progressing.

God wanted a perfect world, so he decided to flood the entire planet and drown everyone but Noah and his family. Apparently God at that time was unaware that he was omnipotent, and could have just wiped out humans with a virus.
And get this: God is omniscient and knows the future, so at the moment he destroyed almost the entire population of the Earth, he knew it was never going to work.

Hitler wanted a perfect Europe and he decided to wipe out all the Jews. He failed, of course.

The main difference between God and Hitler seems to be that Hitler was not omniscient.

I think that perhaps most of us know who the demented idiot is.
Your ignorance of God and the Bible should embarrass you.

"A former leader of the Shin Bet domestic security force has said Israel will not have security until Palestinians have their own state, and Israeli authorities should release Marwan Barghouti, jailed leader of the second intifada, to direct negotiations to create one.

Ami Ayalon, a retired admiral who also commanded Israel’s navy and was wounded in battle and decorated for his service, also said destroying Hamas was not a realistic military goal, and the current operation in Gaza risked entrenching support for the group.

“We Israelis will have security only when they, Palestinians, will have hope. This is the equation,” he said in an interview at his home. “To say the same in military language: you cannot deter anyone, a person or a group, if he believes he has nothing to lose.”

Today you just have to listen to Joe Biden. No one believes we can achieve a better reality here unless we accept
the reality of two states.”

They will not have security as long as Hamas and IRAN live.

Sure he is
Spontaneous Abortions, commanding people to wipe out canannites, etc
Lots of blood on his hands
You are right about one thing. God has shed blood in the past and will shed blood in the future.

Psalm 68:23
That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.

Werbung:
Back