"Israel Should Negotiate With Jailed Intifada Leader."

Your ignorance of God and the Bible should embarrass you.
Go on, tell me what I posted that is untrue.
If God knew Adam & Eve were going to screw up in advance, why would he not have designed them so this would not happen?

As it was, it was just like an engineer at Ford or GM making cars with square wheels.

If God were omnipotent, then he would know that a virus that would kill everyone would make more sense that flooding the entire farking planet.
\

So go on, tell me what I got wrong.

I doubt that you have read and understood the Bible, really.

Aren't you capable of something besides dumb insults?

Werbung:
Go on, tell me what I posted that is untrue.
If God knew Adam & Eve were going to screw up in advance, why would he not have designed them so this would not happen?

As it was, it was just like an engineer at Ford or GM making cars with square wheels.
God gave humans a free will. He knew what He was doing.
If God were omnipotent, then he would know that a virus that would kill everyone would make more sense that flooding the entire farking planet.\

So go on, tell me what I got wrong.
Sin has done a lot of damage in this world and this world is not to be considered heaven.
I doubt that you have read and understood the Bible, really.

Aren't you capable of something besides dumb insults?

the fact that I can observe what god has been responsible for.
unless the bible is full of lies?
In fact the Bible is filled with lies and a defective understanding of this planet and how it works. The character known as "God" is a nasty SOB in the Old Testament, and somewhat nicer in the four Gospels, but a real a-hole in the Book of Revelations.

There may or may not be some supreme being, but he would have to be far more logical than the "God" character in the Bible.

In fact the Bible is filled with lies and a defective understanding of this planet and how it works. The character known as "God" is a nasty SOB in the Old Testament, and somewhat nicer in the four Gospels, but a real a-hole in the Book of Revelations.

There may or may not be some supreme being, but he would have to be far more logical than the "God" character in the Bible.
right, but mark argues the bible is literally true in every way (including science..lol), so he can't have it both ways. if its true, god is evil, if its false, well, then he's been arguing from a lie all along.

Werbung:
right, but mark argues the bible is literally true in every way (including science..lol), so he can't have it both ways. if its true, god is evil, if its false, well, then he's been arguing from a lie all along.
You make an excellent point here. Mark is not rational.

Back