Its odd do you not think ?

the annoying thing

Seems in Gaza there was money to build miles of tunnels and buy thousand upon thousands of weapons and to build tens of thousands of rockets .
That is what they used the money liberals and Muslims give them .

They know this deep down inside I think but do not want to admit to themselves. They know Gaza is Hamas as 72 percent of Gaza supported the attack on oct 7th.They even had parties after the attack and celebrated.
They have helped fund Hamas they voted them in and supported the attack's,
I love how they always claim to be the victim just like illegals and many liberals .

Werbung:
Seems in Gaza there was money to build miles of tunnels and buy thousand upon thousands of weapons and to build tens of thousands of rockets .
That is what they used the money liberals and Muslims give them .

They know this deep down inside I think but do not want to admit to themselves. They know Gaza is Hamas as 72 percent of Gaza supported the attack on oct 7th.They even had parties after the attack and celebrated.
They have helped fund Hamas they voted them in and supported the attack's,
I love how they always claim to be the victim just like illegals and many liberals .

maybe it was some of the money. how much of the money was it? how much did "liberals and muslims" give?

Hamas gets most of its donations from Islamic charities, NOT "liberals". Charitable donations are the fifth Pillar of Islam.

Werbung:
a good example of lie travelling halfway around the world before the truth gets out of bed and puts it's boots on

what about all the money us taxpayers pay out to fund the zionist killing machine.?

comrade stalin
gaza

Back