Jane Fonda to play Nancy Reagan

Werbung:
Funny and ironic? Yes. But the film might produce more money because of this.

thats the intent certainly but could easily backfire as old Jane is a terrible actress.
this was the very height of her film career. nary a shred of her dad's acting DNA.

215px-Barbarella-poster.jpg

Liberals aren't going to see this movie because they hate Nancy Reagan, and Conservatives won't go to see it because they hate Jane Fonda.

Stupid people in Hollywood.

Liberals aren't going to see this movie because they hate Nancy Reagan, and Conservatives won't go to see it because they hate Jane Fonda.

Stupid people in Hollywood.
Most people hate neither one and don't give a rip about what is considered "liberal" and "conservative".

Most people hate neither one and don't give a rip about what is considered "liberal" and "conservative".

The movie would be about a political figure, only people who are interested in politics would probably be interested in a movie about Nancy Reagan. A few that hate her would want to watch because they know it will paint her in a bad light and a few Jane Fonda fans will watch because they like her and that is probably about it.

It’s true that most people don’t hate either of them and most people are not liberal or conservative but also most people would rather watch a movie about something else than an old first lady.

Unless you are unlike most people...I don’t think you would be interested in seeing this movie

Cruella is right

The movie would be about a political figure, only people who are interested in politics would probably be interested in a movie about Nancy Reagan. A few that hate her would want to watch because they know it will paint her in a bad light and a few Jane Fonda fans will watch because they like her and that is probably about it.

It’s true that most people don’t hate either of them and most people are not liberal or conservative but also most people would rather watch a movie about something else than an old first lady.

Unless you are unlike most people...I don’t think you would be interested in seeing this movie

Cruella is right

Agreed.

As I stated before, when Hanoi Jane dies, I intend to travel to her grave site to relieve myself. Maybe I will make it an annual Pilgrimage.....

She is a traitor and should have been imprisoned for her actions during the war. Or, at the very least, deported losing her citizenship. A sane nation (one not infected with Liberalism), would have done so.

Hollywood is ALL about politics. Most of their movies include some form of leftist political statement. This movie is a perfect example. Giving Hanoi Jane the part of Nancy Reagan is typical left wing tripe.

No doubt the movie will be a hit piece only informed liberals could love.

The top grossing films aren't political and most of those are geared towards younger crowds.

Cruella is right

I agree that this will have very limited commercial appeal like the rest of the uberlib flix released over the last 10-15 years.

Having Jane Fonda do this while Mrs. Reagan is still alive is as crass and disgusting as the left has always shown itself to be.
Intolerance and revolting behavior in the name of Tolerance.
Liberalism--needs to be ended.
One way--or--the other.
They have drawn the line in the sand.
Question is--who will cross first?
These are the times that try men's souls.

Agreed.

As I stated before, when Hanoi Jane dies, I intend to travel to her grave site to relieve myself. Maybe I will make it an annual Pilgrimage.....

She is a traitor and should have been imprisoned for her actions during the war. Or, at the very least, deported losing her citizenship. A sane nation (one not infected with Liberalism), would have done so.

Hollywood is ALL about politics. Most of their movies include some form of leftist political statement. This movie is a perfect example. Giving Hanoi Jane the part of Nancy Reagan is typical left wing tripe.

No doubt the movie will be a hit piece only informed liberals could love.

I suspect Travel Agencies will have many junkets there for us all--with a Special Veteran's Discount.
I hope her gravestone is a porcelain urinal.
She is a TRAITOR.

May she rot in Hell with the heroes she betrayed looking her in the eye for all eternity.

Having Jane Fonda do this while Mrs. Reagan is still alive is as crass and disgusting as the left has always shown itself to be.
Intolerance and revolting behavior in the name of Tolerance.
Liberalism--needs to be ended.
One way--or--the other.
They have drawn the line in the sand.
Question is--who will cross first?
These are the times that try men's souls.

they're only capable of beating up old ladies and of course, murdering babies.

Werbung:
wonder if the lips will match the audio ?

Thanks for that belly-laugh!
Maybe it will like reading an L.A. Chinese Restaurant take-out Menu.

Jane Fonda did do a good acting job in "On Golden Pond" with her father.
I wish all actors KNEW instinctively--do not mix politics with acting/so called "celebrity".
They are oil and water.

Movies in China? "Sean Penn and Mecha-NanPelosi -vs- Rodan and the Smog Monster".

Back