1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Jesse Jackson gives warning about Obama!!!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by XCALIDEM, Oct 15, 2008.

1. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

This news will put the Obama kingdom in the dust!!! Jesse Jackson warns that Obama won't be an allied to Israel should he become president... This tells me that he thinks that Obama is muslim.....

What do you think??

2. Mr. Carpenter

Mr. Carpenter New Member

He IS a Muzzie, and has been since the day he was born, and anyone who knows anything about Muzzies knows it! Only the sheltered American sheeple deny it.

3. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

Here's the whole story!!!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10142008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/the_o_jesse_knows_133450.htm?page=0

4. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

its not news worthy because the messiah said its not true

but that did not stop me from forwarding it to every jewish person I know in florida :)

5. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

You might be right. Let's just hope that these news really pick up some steam that the liberal media will be forced to show it....

6. Pandora

About the only way you can get the obama networks to show it is if some Jewish people protested in front of some important building.

the obama media is taking no chances to let obama get bad press this close to the finish line so its up to us

post it where you can, tell who ever you can.

7. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

BTW: I sent your story about Raila Odinga to FOX and they mentioned it yeasterday. It was on the small ticker at the bottom of the screen tho, but at least it was something....

8. Stalin

Stalin Active Member

This is more of the Big FAt Lie that all Jews support Zionism.

For the Jews who lived in Palestine before the European colonisation the State of Israel has been a disaster.

THe most unsafe place for a Jew to live is the apartheid state of Israel.

A interesting fact of History is that when the Crusaders took Jerusalem they slaughtered all the Jews and Musilims including women and Children.

Jews, and Muslims were not allowed back into Jerusalem until Saladin retook Jerusalem.

When Jews were driven out of Spain, they were allowed refuge in Palestine, then under Muslim control.

and there are thousands upon thousands stories like this

Anything that Obama does to redress the lies and destruction of the last thousand years is more than welcome.

Health Warning : And we all know that these quoters of Jesse Jackson were probably rapid foes before Obama became the Democratic nominee.

Comrade Stalin of Gori - Best friend of Lazer Kaganovich.

9. Pandora

19 days left, hopefully someone will develope what it takes to be honest about obama with the main stream media. I wont hold my breath though :)

10. Frolicking Dinosaurs

Frolicking Dinosaurs New Member

So once Jesse Jackson says something you guys like, he is a trusted source.

[​IMG]

Even people on the left don't pay any attention to ramblings of Jesse Jackson. He is Chuck Hagee on your side - the weird uncle we have to tolerate, but very few in the family like or trust. My guess is Jackson is screaming, royally pissed off at Obama because Jackson thought a black man in the White House was going to give him a voice and some credibility and Obama has made it crystal clear this isn't the case.

11. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Scratch a "black activist" or commie and see an anti-semite. :rolleyes:

12. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

The reality is that Obama, a man that hates whites as he wrote on his book (Dreams of MY Father) hates whites and he's now pandering to whites...
    you believe what you wanna believe....

1 person likes this.
  13. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

It's amazing that no one other than FOX talked about this....

14. Pandora

Because they have to help obama hide what he is. I feel sorry for anyone jewish if obama is elected (by voter fraud)

15. cajunsnake

cajunsnake New Member

IMO, Jessie Jackson, is the last person I'd put any stock in. He's a hustler from the old school, from his Rainbow Coalition to date, he's one that will play the race card, whenever it suits him.

But is Obama - who's not a descendant of slaves - truly a typical American black?

Ok, someone explain this statement? So, that would also mean, how typical is Jackson, Powell, Rice...what is typical? His father is African, his mother American. But this would beg the question, just how many are descendants of slave, and no we don't want to go there.

As far as Israel, people have questioned for years, our close ties to them. But then you'd have to question our close ties to Saudi Arabia, and their connection to 9/11. So, which would we go after first?

The way I see it, IMO ok?, we can question what he could, would, and should do all day. But go to the other side of the coin, we've seen where MC Cain stands, and that scares me.

SNAKE