Korea As Bait

The case against McCain WAS made, addressed, FULLY investigated, and found to be without merit, so why is your boy any different? What are you so damned afraid of that you aren't the least bit interested in determining, once and for all, that he IS in fact a "natural born American", if for no other reason than for the good of the country? I find it to be completely disingenuous of you to take this stance, especially given the hew and cry that went up from your side about something that bore no relevence on Bush's qualifications?

What ARE you afraid of?

My "boy?"...I see it didn't take you long to make reference to President Obama's color. That's not too surprising, considering you are an admitted member of the brimming with racists all white party.

You were defeated soundly, instead of pushing lunatic fringe conspiracy theories the GOP should be working on winning Americans back through offering options to Obama's policies..but keep up the Beck and Limbaugh BS, all it'll get you is more time out of power.

Werbung:
My "boy?"...I see it didn't take you long to make reference to President Obama's color. That's not too surprising, considering you are an admitted member of the brimming with racists all white party.

You were defeated soundly, instead of pushing lunatic fringe conspiracy theories the GOP should be working on winning Americans back through offering options to Obama's policies..but keep up the Beck and Limbaugh BS, all it'll get you is more time out of power.

OH Geez Popeye, he did not say the N word or even say he is black or half black.

Bush was my boy obama is yours... Actually Reagan was more my boy but if I had to pick between President Bush and obama, I will say Bush was my boy!

I'm afraid of the country being torn apart by idiotic name calling and endless, useless, internecine squabbling over gay marriage and who's at fault for the mess we're in today. It used to be that we were Americans, now we're the North American version of the Balkans and we're being raped financially for the benefit of the powerful while the population quibbles vitriolically over minutiae.

The first law of civil engineering is: Sh1t don't run uphill. The two sides of our two party system have run downhill into the valley where they are a stinking mess. We'll never sort the feces from the dung no matter how much of it we fling at each other.

We need to get some perspective, people, we're looking like the Arabs and the Jews. Is that how we want to live?

No, it's not, but if you're serious about getting this nation back to where we're supposed to be, the first thing you've got to do is abide strictly by the constitution. You mentioned Civil Engineering? Then maybe you know something about Construction. The Constitution is our foundation, so long as we build on top of it we're good to go, but when we started building out on the "shifting sands" by taxing and spending on totally unconstitutional programs we set ourselves up for the disaster that we're faced with today.

There are 17 specific things in the constitution that the Congress is authorized to spend our money for, and nothing else, and healthcare, or any of the other give-away-programs that take nearly 70% of our budget on aren't among them. Here's a question for you; how much health insurance could you buy for yourself if you got to keep 70% of the federal taxes that are taken out of your check every month? How much could you put aside for retirement? Would it be easier for you to make your mortgage/rent? Could you afford to eat better? Could you afford to put your kids in private school, or have you or your spouse stay home and educate them yourself? There's a lot of things that we could all do a lot better for ourselves if the government wasn't taking our money and spending it on things that they've got no business spending it on!

Think about that before you start talking about letting the government "take care" of something for you.

WTF are you talking about? First of all, I'm not "white", I'm Cherokee, and secondly, "your boy" or "your girl" is a common term here for someone's choice for political office, so you can take your insults and shove 'em where the sun don't shine!

Oh, and one other thing, I don't listen to Limbaugh or Beck because they're on when I'm at WORK, so you can take that crap and shove it between your ears with the rest of what you're passing off for brains!

I'm afraid of the country being torn apart by idiotic name calling and endless, useless, internecine squabbling over gay marriage and who's at fault for the mess we're in today. It used to be that we were Americans, now we're the North American version of the Balkans and we're being raped financially for the benefit of the powerful while the population quibbles vitriolically over minutiae.

The first law of civil engineering is: Sh1t don't run uphill. The two sides of our two party system have run downhill into the valley where they are a stinking mess. We'll never sort the feces from the dung no matter how much of it we fling at each other.

We need to get some perspective, people, we're looking like the Arabs and the Jews. Is that how we want to live?

WOW I really like this post. A LOT! In some way I think we all feel this way or at least most of us do...

but then we get side tracked in that minutiae and sometimes we get baited into it.

Great post. I had not known you felt that way... I like this about you very much !

WTF are you talking about? First of all, I'm not "white", I'm Cherokee, and secondly, "your boy" or "your girl" is a common term here for someone's choice for political office!

I am native too, so is one of the mods. Another great Native incase you dont know about him is David Yeagley, he is the great-great-grandson of Comanche leader Bad Eagle and he is a real American Patriot!

http://www.badeagle.com/

OK, so how many of you think that the block of countries positioning themselves to topple the US [Russia, China, Iran and N Korea, Venuzeula?] are using N. Korea to taunt the bull in the bullfight? As in, N. Korea is one of the red capes and as we get sucked into deeper dept by mock foreign engagements, we will be brought down quite easily?

True, it looks like China is friendly, tying us into debt with them very nicely and convicing us it will be there for us financially when we really need it...

And true, it looks like Iran is busy with internal problems right now. But I'd watch who comes to their rescue to quell the unworkable horde right now. That will be very telling..

Russia...well....Russia is Russia. I'd imagine they'd like oil-rich Alaska back among other things. Venuzeula? A handy launch point on our southern flank. Seems reasonable....if you were planning such a thing. Not that they are, right?

Well, are they?

I would hope no one is that dumb...but I know I am correct.

Are you STILL going on about Bush? In case you missed it, the election was back in November and the illegitimate Kenyan illegal immigrant took office in Januart, so anything that happens now is on HIS watch. You liberls spent 8 years blaiming Bush for 9-11 because "it happened on his watch", regardless of the fact that Clinton had every opportunity, for years, to do something about Al Qaeda and didn't, so now anything that happens while Obama is in office (like totally bankrupting the nation) is HIS responsibility.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, so suck it up, you chose this moron, now you're going to have to take the credit for all of his foul-ups!

Proof that to many on the right get there news from internet chain emails not real news sources...

Right wingers be proud, this poster is on your side..

Liberals be happy he is not on ours...

Proof that to many on the right get there news from internet chain emails not real news sources...

Right wingers be proud, this poster is on your side..

Liberals be happy he is not on ours...

Grab a clue shells, I'm a Libertarian, and not "on the right", unless you're so far to the left that you think that Stalin is on the right! But then again, Chavez already said that Obama was to the left of he and Castro, so since Obama's your boy, I guess that maybe I am on the right (of you).

Oh, and one other thing, at least I try to keep up with the news, (Fox as well as CNN), it would appear that after a statement like that one that you get yours from the Cartoon network or MTV!

Grab a clue shells, I'm a Libertarian, and not "on the right", unless you're so far to the left that you think that Stalin is on the right! But then again, Chavez already said that Obama was to the left of he and Castro, so since Obama's your boy, I guess that maybe I am on the right (of you).

Oh, and one other thing, at least I try to keep up with the news, (Fox as well as CNN), it would appear that after a statement like that one that you get yours from the Cartoon network or MTV!

ok fine your a libetarian who gets news from chain Emails...Sorry that Obama is a US Citzen, and that anyone who still clings to crap like that , will belive anything they here.

Are you STILL going on about Bush? In case you missed it, the election was back in November and the illegitimate Kenyan illegal immigrant took office in Januart, so anything that happens now is on HIS watch. You liberls spent 8 years blaiming Bush for 9-11 because "it happened on his watch", regardless of the fact that Clinton had every opportunity, for years, to do something about Al Qaeda and didn't......
Ya' gotta quit listening to Porky Limbaugh.....​

"One such meeting took place in the White House situation room during the first week of January 2001. The session was part of a program designed by Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser, Sandy Berger, who wanted the transition between the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations to run as smoothly as possible. With some bitterness, Berger remembered how little he and his colleagues had been helped by the first Bush Administration in 1992-93. Eager to avoid a repeat of that experience, he had set up a series of 10 briefings by his team for his successor, Condoleezza Rice, and her deputy, Stephen Hadley.

Berger attended only one of the briefings—the session that dealt with the threat posed to the U.S. by international terrorism, and especially by al-Qaeda. "I'm coming to this briefing," he says he told Rice, "to underscore how important I think this subject is." Later, alone in his office with Rice, Berger says he told her, "I believe that the Bush Administration will spend more time on terrorism generally, and on al-Qaeda specifically, than any other subject."

The terrorism briefing was delivered by Richard Clarke, a career bureaucrat who had served in the first Bush Administration and risen during the Clinton years to become the White House's point man on terrorism. As chair of the interagency Counter-Terrorism Security Group (CSG), Clarke was known as a bit of an obsessive—just the sort of person you want in a job of that kind. Since the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole in Yemen on Oct. 12, 2000—an attack that left 17 Americans dead—he had been working on an aggressive plan to take the fight to al-Qaeda. The result was a strategy paper that he had presented to Berger and the other national security "principals" on Dec. 20. But Berger and the principals decided to shelve the plan and let the next Administration take it up. With less than a month left in office, they did not think it appropriate to launch a major initiative against Osama bin Laden. "We would be handing [the Bush Administration] a war when they took office on Jan. 20," says a former senior Clinton aide. "That wasn't going to happen." Now it was up to Rice's team to consider what Clarke had put together."

If Bill Clinton had handed Lil' Dumbya a War....like Daddy Bush did, to Bill Clinton....you Bush-fans would have gone BALLISTIC!!!!

Nope.....it was your ball, in 2001.....and, your-boy DROPPED it!!!!

Yeagley is a white supremacist..he's about as much a Comanche as I am..

Is Yeagley Truly Indian? Actual Comanches Say No

Now Native Americans are white supremacists? UGH!! His great great grandfather Bad Eagle was the chief of his tribe; I would think that qualifies him as being Native American.

But natives in general do not like him, he calls out the hypocrisy in the tribes and it makes him very unpopular.

He also is not a liberal and Natives in general have learned to hold their hand out to the government too well.

It’s very sad!

Now Native Americans are white supremacists? UGH!! His great great grandfather Bad Eagle was the chief of his tribe; I would think that qualifies him as being Native American.

But natives in general do not like him, he calls out the hypocrisy in the tribes and it makes him very unpopular.

He also is not a liberal and Natives in general have learned to hold their hand out to the government too well.

It’s very sad!

If you would take the time to read the link, you would see that, among other things, it takes issue with Yeagley's claim that he is related by blood to Bad Eagle. In fact, it appears that Yeagley was adopted.

As for the white supremacist claim, check it out:

Quotes from David Yeagley:

"The white blood flowing is the purest I’ve ever seen."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=13004

"Superior beauty is in the white race, with its scintillating varieties of color: red, brown, amber, golden hair... green, blue, light brown, gray eyes. In the darker races, everything is always the same, dark brown and black a beastly bore."

The white woman is the prize. To a dark man, marriage to a white woman is the ultimate sign of “equality” in the West. These days the white woman is expected to humble herself before the darkie, or at least to explore her own sexual excitement through him."

Whats up with dark men? by David Yeagley

Werbung:
If you would take the time to read the link, you would see that, among other things, it takes issue with Yeagley's claim that he is related by blood to Bad Eagle. In fact, it appears that Yeagley was adopted.

As for the white supremacist claim, check it out:

Quotes from David Yeagley:

"The white blood flowing is the purest I’ve ever seen."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=13004

"Superior beauty is in the white race, with its scintillating varieties of color: red, brown, amber, golden hair... green, blue, light brown, gray eyes. In the darker races, everything is always the same, dark brown and black a beastly bore."

The white woman is the prize. To a dark man, marriage to a white woman is the ultimate sign of “equality” in the West. These days the white woman is expected to humble herself before the darkie, or at least to explore her own sexual excitement through him."

Whats up with dark men? by David Yeagley

No offense popeye but these claims are like the stuff said about Rush and Ann Coulter. Rush can REPEAT what a democrat says when no one calls the democrat on it and it makes front page news when Rush REPEATS it.

An example is a democrat said that abortion has lowered the crime rate because its mostly poor blacks who abort. Rush was shocked that no one called this democrat on this seemingly racist statement, so to make a point on his radio show he repeats what the democrat news paper writer wrote. And he was right, the next day everyone was quoting Rush for saying abortion lowered the crime rate because its poor blacks who mostly abort.

The Yagerly stuff I think is the same.

I am curious, what do you think of Ward Churchhill the native stud from Colorado?

Back