Legalize It!!!!!!!

It would seem he is pushing not only for private use but easier public use as well.
Yeah....if you enjoy paying $100 fines!!!

I don't see any major-chasm...from what he says...between this and public-drunkeness (although, the drunk probably still gets a "pass", nowdays).

Werbung:
Pretty amazing........

Even The City Of CHAMPIONS!! appears to be (finally) "growing-up"!!!!

11949865511933397169thumbs_up_nathan_eady_01.svg.thumb.png

Yeah....if you enjoy paying $100 fines!!!

I don't see any major-chasm...from what he says...between this and public-drunkeness (although, the drunk probably still gets a "pass", nowdays).

Well if it is a personal liberty issue, (assuming it hurt no one else), why would anyone need to be fined for doing it in public, if they were hurting no one else?

Well if it is a personal liberty issue, (assuming it hurt no one else), why would anyone need to be fined for doing it in public, if they were hurting no one else?
You'd have to ask "the moralists" about that. They're the ones responsible for the ol' Blue Laws.​

Yeah....sure....whatever....​

From your own story Shaman, he supported the bill that left a fine in place for public use.

Further, having worked on the Hill myself, out of district correspondence is simply throw in the trash, so it does me no good to send him a letter.

From your own story Shaman, he supported the bill that left a fine in place for public use.

Further, having worked on the Hill myself, out of district correspondence is simply throw in the trash, so it does me no good to send him a letter.
Gee....what made me think you'd punk-out?

:rolleyes:

Didn't have your nap, today, huh
Shaman, I'm as old as you are, and I'm not a pothead. Oh yeah, I have an education too. Since I know how things were in America when we were both growing up......

Oh yeah, you my dear have been "pwnd" by a woman.

Perhaps you realized the reality of the situation, knew I was correct in my statement, and took that as "punking out."

Whatever you say.
Hell.....ya' didn't even TRY to e-mail him!!

What kind o' participatory-democracy is THAT????

Werbung:
Back