Libs elated with Biden

Libsmasher

I would be too - now instead of just a hollow suit ticket, they have a hollow suit PLUS a man of substance. Incidentally, the McCain campaign will now have a good time using Biden's comments about Obama when he was a candidate. :D

Werbung:
I would be too - now instead of just a hollow suit ticket, they have a hollow suit PLUS a man of substance. Incidentally, the McCain campaign will now have a good time using Biden's comments about Obama when he was a candidate. :D

They are already playing the ad where biden said this is not the kind of job we can afford on the job training and when asked if he still meant it, he said i stand by that

the ad also has biden saying he would serve as a vp for McCain anytime and he would be good for the country

is it safe to say that Biden IS obamas brain?

I am as far from a lib as you can get and I am elated with the pick, we all should be. Thank GOD if the moron makes it to the white house there is an actual person with brain cells to direct him.

Lets just hope the moron isnt to uppity to take good instruction after he gets in.

I personally liked what Chris Matthews and the whole panel said on Hardball today.

2:38: Chris Matthews says that Biden administered a shotgun marriage to Bush and McCain, and that McCain will want a divorce. And that Biden used a daisy chain to connect Bush and McCain, and that he handcuffed McCain to all the Bush economic problems.

As far as anything said in the primary. That's the super great thing about Joe Biden as a pick... and I've seen him do this before masterfully! Joe Biden can come right back out and use his blue collar guy at the bar talk and say... Hey, it was a PRIMARY... come on this is politics man. What do you think I was gonna say... he was a better pick than me?... LoL! You must be drinkin' if you think I'd do that in a primary.

The pubbies have no idea the dog they're kickin'!:D

Joe Biden is nobody to toy with. He will bust out some terribly damaging and embarrassing old stored up story on old John McCain, beat him over the head with it all while he's also saying... but John's a good guy and I see him as a friend. The audience will howl at the irony and where ever McCain is he'll spin out red faced like a Jack-O'-lantern.

Senator Joe Biden... just exactly the enforcer the Dems have always needed as a VP pick. Anyone thinks this is Edwards or Lieberman... fasten your seatbelts because you're in for a bumpy ride my friends!:D

Only the real brainwashed obama bots believe the mcsame mcbush stuff so they only were talking to the base.

not a very good spin on the biden clips of praising McCain or down talking Obama

I hear biden is a great attack dog, thats nice because I want blood this season, to much is at stake.

but in the end I bet every single person in the USA is elated that "THE ONE" picked Biden, I can not express the relief I feel knowing there is someone on the ticket who has a clue. I really just wish it were the other way around. Biden/Berry

yea that happens just about evry Election when 2 people ran against each other...care to dig up the stuff McCain said about Bush in 2000?

yea that happens just about evry Election when 2 people ran against each other...care to dig up the stuff McCain said about Bush in 2000?

McCain wasnt on Bush's ticket and that was half the reason he was so bitter going against everything he could that Bush tried to do. That is one of the things I dont like about McCain.

Either way though we should all have a glass of wine or beer and be glad there is someone in control now, someone with an actual brain, Obama cant do that much harm with Biden sailing the ship.

MNot relevent - Bush is not running for prez, hard as it is for you libs to get that fact into your head. :)

No, actually it's been proven in voting pattern research that most all elections really do boil down to one of two things...

STAY THE SAME or CHANGE.

Then you also have the historical difficulty of Party fatigue. History proves it is extremely hard for either Political Party to hold the Presidency three terms in a row... even if fairly popular.

Things happen over 8 years. People get tired of the same old same old.

And no where will you see the words SAME & OLD so aptly apply as you will with this upcoming election and John McBush... I mean McCain.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnb2IrsU1Cg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFhakR_dork

If McCain was exactly like Bush... how is this bad again? Bush is winning a war in Iraq. Bush prevented anymore terrorist attacks, and who thought there would not be anymore after 9/11? (no one). We have a growing economy, not a recession, unlike 8 years ago. So what exactly is so awful?

To me, when looney leftists say "McSame"... that's like added motivation to vote for him. I want a strong military leader, not another Black Hawk down idiot in office that blows up stuff to distract from domestic issues. I want someone who isn't unfaithful and getting serviced by an intern while a leader of the middle east is waiting to discuss the peace process. I want the president to be something that can be discussed without sending the kids to bed first. I want a leader that is strong enough to make hard choices instead of blowing which ever way is more politically advantageous at the time. I like not having a new scandal come up every 6 months. I like that the last 8 years didn't have Whitewater, Cattlegate, Travelgate, Gennifer Flowers, Filegate, Fostergate, Billing Recordsgate, Jonesgate, Phone Callgate, Lincoln Bedroomgate, Drug Dealergate, Coffeegate, Buddhist Templegate, Hubbel Hushgate, Lippogate, Chinese Techgate, Lewinskygate, Willeygate, Pardongate, Lootergater, Vandalgate, Broaddrickgate, Wag-the-Dog-gate, even PBS-gate. (if anyone needs to have these scandals explained, just ask)

Now honestly... in 1992, this was sold as "Change". If this is the 'change' that democraps are selling, and it clearly seems to be... then absolutely, I vote for Staying the Same!! McSame for President!

Absolutely and they know that.

Heck if McCain picks Romney there will be video all over the tube much worse than any Hillary or Biden stuff with Obama in the primaries... those two got right down to personally insulting each other in the debates and on the stump.

A couple times I thought a fight was about to break out... but McCain's is like 100 years old & only 5'6" tall and Mitt didn't want to muss his hair I guess... LoL!:D

But seriously it's a shame that McCain went negative instead of just talking about what he wanted to do. There was a time when I really think he would have done that... but everything about him now is Bush and that means Karl Rove.

I have zero doubt in my mind that Senator Obama would have stayed on message and let the chips fall where they may. But the problem is when one side goes negative if the other side doesn't too then they're just getting Swift Boated. It is what it is I guess.

McCain was way down and he had to try something new.

The other thing is I'm sure there are tons of clips of people saying good things about McCain. Year 2000 and before he slammed almost everything Bush. HE CAMPAIGNED AS THE ANTI BUSH REPUBLICAN BACK THEN.

That being the case of course people said some good things about him. It's like that guy everyone knows that used to be a good neighbor but then he got into drinking or drugs and started fighting all the time and breaking into peoples houses.

Sure people used to like him and say nice things about him... but now he's a thug. It's what you are today that counts not that you used to be OK way back when like McCain.

I would be too - now instead of just a hollow suit ticket, they have a hollow suit PLUS a man of substance.

Hi Masher - "man of substance" you serious?

IMHO All that's been heard so far from him is an emotional argument - I'm still waiting for the rational argument. Regards the "foreign affairs" experience everyone seems to be hailing him with is it the Air Miles that qualifies him? ;)

Werbung:
Hi Masher - "man of substance" you serious?

IMHO All that's been heard so far from him is an emotional argument - I'm still waiting for the rational argument. Regards the "foreign affairs" experience everyone seems to be hailing him with is it the Air Miles that qualifies him? ;)

Biden has chaired the foreign relations committee and been on it for years. He does understand it.

That said, what votes does Biden bring in, and seeing as how the VP picks will be all but irrelevant in two weeks, I do not see him as being a completely solid pick.

Back