Libs elated with Biden

If McCain was exactly like Bush... how is this bad again? Bush is winning a war in Iraq. Bush prevented anymore terrorist attacks, and who thought there would not be anymore after 9/11? (no one). We have a growing economy, not a recession, unlike 8 years ago. So what exactly is so awful?

To me, when looney leftists say "McSame"... that's like added motivation to vote for him. I want a strong military leader, not another Black Hawk down idiot in office that blows up stuff to distract from domestic issues. I want someone who isn't unfaithful and getting serviced by an intern while a leader of the middle east is waiting to discuss the peace process. I want the president to be something that can be discussed without sending the kids to bed first. I want a leader that is strong enough to make hard choices instead of blowing which ever way is more politically advantageous at the time. I like not having a new scandal come up every 6 months. I like that the last 8 years didn't have Whitewater, Cattlegate, Travelgate, Gennifer Flowers, Filegate, Fostergate, Billing Recordsgate, Jonesgate, Phone Callgate, Lincoln Bedroomgate, Drug Dealergate, Coffeegate, Buddhist Templegate, Hubbel Hushgate, Lippogate, Chinese Techgate, Lewinskygate, Willeygate, Pardongate, Lootergater, Vandalgate, Broaddrickgate, Wag-the-Dog-gate, even PBS-gate. (if anyone needs to have these scandals explained, just ask)

Now honestly... in 1992, this was sold as "Change". If this is the 'change' that democraps are selling, and it clearly seems to be... then absolutely, I vote for Staying the Same!! McSame for President!

NO we just had war, Lies, Outing CIA Agents, then letting people off who lied about it, and if you want to run the 08 Election the the Great Economy, I would be shocked if you can get 5% of the vote...becuse the Econ sucks to any normal American I know.

Werbung:
NO we just had war, Lies, Outing CIA Agents, then letting people off who lied about it, and if you want to run the 08 Election the the Great Economy, I would be shocked if you can get 5% of the vote...becuse the Econ sucks to any normal American I know.

My company is posting record profits. Our customers companies are also posting high sales (hence why we are). The economy has slowed. No question. But we are not in a recession like we were 8 years ago.

War a required evil. Clinton supported it, the Democrats supported it.

There were no lies. Stop lying by saying there were lies. There were no lies whatsoever. The only ones lying here, are the people claiming there were lies.

Werbung:
Back