Make sure you stock up your pantry's!!!

Who are you referring to? Please, do tell. Or do you just enjoy being cowardly racist
I'm refering to blacks. And you know what????? I never was racist until I lived in a predominantly black area. You wanna talk about racism?????? Let's play baby.

Werbung:
I'm refering to blacks. And you know what????? I never was racist until I lived in a predominantly black area. You wanna talk about racism?????? Let's play baby.

I went to black schools when I lived in L.A. and I used to get my ass kicked all the time by the brothas...So I get your drift my brotha...

I went to black schools when I lived in L.A. and I used to get my ass kicked all the time by the brothas...So I get your drift my brotha...

Man, a couple of bigots not only admitting their racism but joking about it. Well, I have to give you both a couple points for honesty...even though your posts have given you both up prior to today.

Be who you are...I'm just glad I don't suffer from your disease.

Well, if the black community didn't suffer from it, no one else would either anymore. Are you trying to say that blacks aren't racist? You're either a fool or a child.

Well, if the black community didn't suffer from it, no one else would either anymore. Are you trying to say that blacks aren't racist? You're either a fool or a child.

The entire black community as a whole is racist? Any group is made up of individuals, each individual different in his or her own way. You can't judge any community or group by the actions of a few or by the many.

All blacks are no more racist, than all whites are....there are some bad seeds in each race... as you so aptly demonstrate.

Man, a couple of bigots not only admitting their racism but joking about it. Well, I have to give you both a couple points for honesty...even though your posts have given you both up prior to today.

Be who you are...I'm just glad I don't suffer from your disease.

Hey popeye,
you haven't been in my shoes, so how can you criticized me. You're a hypocrite man....

The entire black community as a whole is racist? Any group is made up of individuals, each individual different in his or her own way. You can't judge any community or group by the actions of a few or by the many.

All blacks are no more racist, than all whites are....there are some bad seeds in each race... as you so aptly demonstrate.

I tell you what! The last time when the policemen that beat up Rodney King were acquitted, all the brothas set L.A. on fire.... I lived through that...

So don't tell me shiit when you haven't lived through that.....:mad:

THEY did not set the whole city on fire. SOME of them set the whole city on fire.

Just like when the KKK used to lynch people back in the day, it wasn't all white Americans doing it and supporting it.

I tell you what! The last time when the policemen that beat up Rodney King were acquitted, all the brothas set L.A. on fire.... I lived through that...

So don't tell me shiit when you haven't lived through that.....:mad:

Whether you know it or not, those that broke the law in 1992 were a tiny percentage of the black population in this country. Still you are going to indict the entire black race for the actions of a few during the Rodney King riots? That's a complete generalization, totally illogical, and typical of the hate, fear and ignorance which emanates from the racist.

How can you expect to be taken seriously anymore when you have made it plain that your opposition to Obama is based primarily on the color of his skin?

Werbung:
Back