Make sure you stock up your pantry's!!!

OK, I give in. Exactly what "kind of racist" are you?

Well, let's see, I'm the kind of person that want's to live around people who have the same values as I do. Not knowing who your baby's daddy is isn't one of them. Walking out of Walgreen's after a hurricane with 14 pairs of shoes you didn't pay for isn't one of them. Whining about what happened 200years ago, and misusing the "gift" of being given a job just because of the color of one's skin, and then expecting to be "respected" isn't one of them. Being on welfare for 3 or more generations isn't one of them. Living in an area where over 20 stores and some major chains closed up and LEFT the area because they were constantly being robbed isn't one of them. Not having to see stupid people on a daily basis who assume that since I don't want to live a certain way means I am KKK IS one of them.

Is it skin that makes one do these things, or lack of honor? Do you think all of the blacks in prison are innocent, and were just sent there because of the color of their skin? You seem to think it's all about skin I think the blatant lack of respect for others and their property is the issue. I don't give a rat's ass what name you or anyone else applies to my thinking.

It's my Constitutional right to work, save and live the way I want to. It is NOT anyone else's right to question my choices. I'm not telling those in my old neighborhood to live differently or accept my values. They can do whatever they want. However, everyone elses Constitutional rights end where mine begin.

Is that the definition of racism?

Werbung:
Well, let's see, I'm the kind of person that want's to live around people who have the same values as I do. Not knowing who your baby's daddy is isn't one of them. Walking out of Walgreen's after a hurricane with 14 pairs of shoes you didn't pay for isn't one of them. Whining about what happened 200years ago, and misusing the "gift" of being given a job just because of the color of one's skin, and then expecting to be "respected" isn't one of them. Being on welfare for 3 or more generations isn't one of them. Living in an area where over 20 stores and some major chains closed up and LEFT the area because they were constantly being robbed isn't one of them. Not having to see stupid people on a daily basis who assume that since I don't want to live a certain way means I am KKK IS one of them.

Is it skin that makes one do these things, or lack of honor? Do you think all of the blacks in prison are innocent, and were just sent there because of the color of their skin? You seem to think it's all about skin I think the blatant lack of respect for others and their property is the issue. I don't give a rat's ass what name you or anyone else applies to my thinking.

It's my Constitutional right to work, save and live the way I want to. It is NOT anyone else's right to question my choices. I'm not telling those in my old neighborhood to live differently or accept my values. They can do whatever they want. However, everyone elses Constitutional rights end where mine begin.

Is that the definition of racism?

No, it's not about the values you hold. My applying the moniker of racist to you is derived from your implication that only blacks are guilty of holding the values you despise. Individual whites are just as capable, as are individuals of all ethnic groups, of those acts you describe above. Making the assumptions that blacks as a whole have these values you despise is what makes you racist. Period.

Despise? Lol. No actually, I don't like the rednecks in Texas much either. The difference is that they don't shove it in my face. What you don't seem to understand is that I don't have to like ANYONE that I don't want to. I happen to prefer blonde men too. Is that despising every other ethinicity that isn't blonde? I am brunette.

You seem to have a problem calling the blacks racist though..... What do you think they didn't like about me? couldn't be my values, 'cause hey, not one of them asked..... No they were just racist based on skin. PERIOD. Isn't equality in choice a great thing?

Despise? Lol. No actually, I don't like the rednecks in Texas much either. The difference is that they don't shove it in my face. What you don't seem to understand is that I don't have to like ANYONE that I don't want to. I happen to prefer blonde men too. Is that despising every other ethinicity that isn't blonde? I am brunette.

You seem to have a problem calling the blacks racist though..... What do you think they didn't like about me? couldn't be my values, 'cause hey, not one of them asked..... No they were just racist based on skin. PERIOD. Isn't equality in choice a great thing?

I don't have any problem calling individual blacks racist, nor do I have a problem calling individual people of any ethnicity racist if it is dserved. Where I differ from you is that I don't call any one group in totality racist - it seems like you do. As for preferences, I prefer blond men too - i'm married to one. And I'm brunette as well.

I prefer blond men too - i'm married to one.
Ditto. Well, that's probably the last thing we'll agree on. Lol.

Ocean, you need to understand that if you have never lived in a predominantly black area, that you don't know how it is. If you do know, then say so. Peace and Love were't just words, they were a sincere dream for a new reality. Am I bitter because it wasn't appreciated. Yeah, I am. Ain't perfect.

And I'm sorry, but events in my old area, in the state that I was born in, and events in the nation since that time, show that blacks stand up only for their own. I'm not orchestrating that. If you can come up with something that disproves that, I will concede gladly. Does that mean they are all militant? No. Does it mean they HATE whites, not necessarily. It means that they are concerned only with things that benefit them as a race. Do you know the percentage of blacks that voted for the FIRST time in their lives, despite being able to do so for many elections? Racism isn't necessarily about hatred. It's can also be about concern only for one's own race. That qualifies as racism. I think blacks as a race are more racist than whites. I didn't do it. But I'm getting sick and tired of the P.C. crap that says I have to turn a blind eye to it. If it isn't O.k. for me, then despite whatever happened to any black person in the history of the country, it isn't O.K. for them either.

The biggest difference between the races is that whites will and DID stand up for minorities in this country. Can you tell me when and where that has been or is being reciprocated as a race? Racism isn't only words. It's also silence.

Ditto. Well, that's probably the last thing we'll agree on. Lol.

Ocean, you need to understand that if you have never lived in a predominantly black area, that you don't know how it is. If you do know, then say so. Peace and Love were't just words, they were a sincere dream for a new reality. Am I bitter because it wasn't appreciated. Yeah, I am. Ain't perfect.

And I'm sorry, but events in my old area, in the state that I was born in, and events in the nation since that time, show that blacks stand up only for their own. I'm not orchestrating that. If you can come up with something that disproves that, I will concede gladly. Does that mean they are all militant? No. Does it mean they HATE whites, not necessarily. It means that they are concerned only with things that benefit them as a race. Do you know the percentage of blacks that voted for the FIRST time in their lives, despite being able to do so for many elections? Racism isn't necessarily about hatred. It's can also be about concern only for one's own race. That qualifies as racism. I think blacks as a race are more racist than whites. I didn't do it. But I'm getting sick and tired of the P.C. crap that says I have to turn a blind eye to it. If it isn't O.k. for me, then despite whatever happened to any black person in the history of the country, it isn't O.K. for them either.

The biggest difference between the races is that whites will and DID stand up for minorities in this country. Can you tell me when and where that has been or is being reciprocated as a race? Racism isn't only words. It's also silence.

I grew up in an area that was about 30% black - very very integrated school. And...unlike you, i'm grateful for that. i'm sorry, I just don't feel the same way as you, so there is no sense in arguing.

If Obama doesn't win tomorrow, I suspect that his followers will start riots all over the country....
Make sure you have water and canned goodies with you.... :D

All the state polls have tighten up and good Ol Mac is ahead in the battle grounds....

Yeeeeeeeeah Ol Mac kicks a$$!

To use hopefully a final Bushism... That's some good "predictatation" ya got there!
:D

No, it's not about the values you hold. My applying the moniker of racist to you is derived from your implication that only blacks are guilty of holding the values you despise. Individual whites are just as capable, as are individuals of all ethnic groups, of those acts you describe above. Making the assumptions that blacks as a whole have these values you despise is what makes you racist. Period.

you can go yell at a brick wall, may be more helpful. cant hear well threw the white hoods :)

:mad:
I just enjoyed your false and backward insight I guess!:D

If we don't learn from the mistakes of the past we are bound to repeat them... I see it mostly as a credibility thing.

Well, I hope that this made your day.... :rolleyes:

Cause with your new president speinding over 150 million in his innaguration and looking to spend 800 billion from the getgo, really shows that our country is really going in pay for this mistake of voting for an inexperience president...

Werbung:
:mad:

Well, I hope that this made your day.... :rolleyes:

It did... it really did thanks!:D

Cause with your new president speinding over 150 million in his innaguration and looking to spend 800 billion from the getgo, really shows that our country is really going in pay for this mistake of voting for an inexperience president...

Yeah well that dog might hunt just a little better if we didn't just come off of old Mr. "STRATEGERY" there!:D Biggest spender of all times... biggest government of all times... lowest approval rating of all times.

Tomorrow will be an HISTORIC EVENT! America always celebrates historic events.

Thank God for........ 01-20-09 THE END OF AN ERROR

Back