Mary Matalin; Call Michele Bachmann!!

Mr. Shaman

Maybe she could tell you where she buys her designer-straightjackets!!

296.gif

"During a Sunday appearance on CNN, Matalin attempted to prop up an analogy between the first year of George W. Bush's presidency and that of President Barack Obama's. Raising the specter of rising unemployment, anchor John King wondered whether Republicans have the right to attack Democrats over the economy.

According to a CNN transcript, Matalin--seated across a table from her husband, Democratic strategist James Carville--gave a response which was a little more than blindly partisan.

"I was there," she said. "We inherited a recession from President Clinton and we inherited the most tragic attack on our own soil in our nation's history. And President Bush dealt with it. And within a year of his presidency at this comparable time, unemployment was at 5 percent. And we were creating jobs."

Werbung:
I'm of the mind that they surely must have a COURT ORDERED PRE-NUP AGREEMENT to not discuss stupid SH!T that they say when they are being interviewed...how else does this marriage survive. ;)

But to be the little fly on the wall in the driver service vehicle back to their house...Hmmmm

Werbung:
I'm of the mind that they surely must have a COURT ORDERED PRE-NUP AGREEMENT to not discuss stupid SH!T that they say when they are being interviewed...how else does this marriage survive. ;)
I saw an interview (with James Carville), once. He said they never talk "business", at home.

Besides....her being The DICK; Cheney's spokesperson, Ol' Jim more-than-likely expects such crap.

I'd have made her walk, home.​

Back