Mikey's House

Gipper

3MooreHouseBig2center.jpg

Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore has been touring Occupy Wall Street demonstrations across the country–including some of the most violent, such as Occupy Oakland–urging activists to continue their fight against the wealthy “one percent” of Americans.
Initially, Moore tried to deny that his massive wealth made him a member of that one percent. Even when forced to admit the obvious, Moore suggested that he was not always among the one percent, based on his income: “Other years, like last year, I don’t have a job (no movie, no book) and so I make a lot less.”
The fact is that Moore is so wealthy that he does not need to worry about his income. According to public tax records, Moore owns a massive vacation home on Torch Lake, Michigan–one of the most elite communities in the United States–in addition to his posh Manhattan residence.
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/abreitbart/2011/11/10/exclusive-photos-michael-moores-massive-michigan-vacation-mansion-beyond-99-percents-wildest-dreams/#idc-cover

I am very familiar with Torch Lake Michigan. It is one of the most expensive, if not THE most expensive real estate, in the state. One of the most beautiful lakes in the world.

I do not begrudge Fat Mikes success.

Capitalism has been very kind to someone so lacking in talent and hateful of the ideology that has enriched him. I do begrudge his ability to fleece liberals...I should have thought of all the lies he has sold lefties.

Werbung:
Well he must not be that well off, his yard is crap!!!!! But really it doesn’t matter how rich he is or that he is cooperation all by himself. They let slide that AlGore uses more electricity on his property than the whole town uses, they let slide all sorts of stuff, hell they are using the banks they are protesting to hold their money given to them by idiots.

Liberalism is insanity so there is no trying to understand it

Initially, Moore tried to deny that his massive wealth made him a member of that one percent. Even when forced to admit the obvious, Moore suggested that he was not always among the one percent, based on his income:

That's true of the vast majority of the 1%, not just Moore. Most millionaires started with nothing and worked and saved their way up to it. Very few inherited trust funds or whatever.

The leftist fanatics spend inordinate amounts of time painting with the broadest brushes possible, trying to pretend that all wealthy people didn't earn their money with massive skull sweat, aching backs, and sleepless nights.

And, unlike Moore, most of them earned it honestly.

Werbung:
That's true of the vast majority of the 1%, not just Moore. Most millionaires started with nothing and worked and saved their way up to it. Very few inherited trust funds or whatever.

The leftist fanatics spend inordinate amounts of time painting with the broadest brushes possible, trying to pretend that all wealthy people didn't earn their money with massive skull sweat, aching backs, and sleepless nights.

And, unlike Moore, most of them earned it honestly.

I read studies that demonstrated this a few years back and was surprised at the mobility IN & OUT of the 1% that there was. I finally understood the effect of the silver spoon. it is very possible to screw up a leg up received from a parent's success. I''ve seen this among the wealthy I know personally as well as ones I only read of.

Back