Missing link?

The large IQ I was lucky enough to be born with
LOLLLL! And still you can't answer a question.

Let's blow this Christian part out of the water right now. I believe in God. I think Jesus was a better human being than Muhammed. I don't believe everything in the Bible. It's a BOOK. I am a child of God. Therefore the only love I owe my neighbor is not to kill him. You obviously feel that muslims are justified in anything they do, because you have never bagged on them. Do you know anything about Islam, or did your genius stop at Christianity?

Let's talk about what Muslims are doing these days. Tell me why I should love someone who hates and thinks I should die because I don't believe as they do. This is the religion that has no place in the 21st century. It didn't EVOLVE.

Werbung:
That's what I thought. You had to go and "evacuate" your intellect. Eat something. You'll have more of what you consider intelligence tomorrow.

This is because you hold stupid views in the area of religion and you can't outsmart me.

Dawkins, my cat is smarter than you are. You don't even know anything about what you hate! You're choice of snippets from the parables in the Bible are hilarious and well sought for. Even my atheist friends think you're nuts. Yeah! I hang with people who don't thump the Bible, 'cause....Oh, yeah, I don't either. Fool.

You are talking to your (imaginary) friends about me.

You are obsessed with me and you need to win.

But you can't.

The very fact that you believe in god is proof of your intellectual weakness.

Only a fool could believe in god.

BTW bododie, evolution is not a theory it as much a fact as gravity.

Man did not invent evolution he merely observed and documented it.

Starting with one of the greatest scientists of all time - Charles Darwin.

Your 'flat earth' view of evolution makes you sound like the kind of person who would believe in a beardy guy in the sky.

Do you play the banjo?

You give yourself too much credit little boy. You're just fun to play with 'cause you're so passionate about this issue. Obsession would be a better term.

Nope. no banjo. Sorry, I'm no cougar, and you're no man.

I shouldn't expect reason from you as you are a christian.

Go and read my thread on the desperation of christian 'logic'.

That should get your stream of nonesense flowing

Werbung:
You can imagine whatever you like about what you think Christians think. I contend that all athiests believe that if no one sees them doing unsavory things to animals, then it isn't morally wrong. All athiests believe this.

Back