More bias from the mods

Dawkinsrocks

My thread 'the bible inconveniences the US' saw dogtowner posting that Obama is a Muslim

When I questioned the reasoning behind this he told me that Obama's father was a Muslim and so because Dogtowner can't find evidence that Obama has renounced Islam he is therefore a Muslim

Now this kind of reasoning is the kind of fallacy you have to be susceptible to to believe the nonsense of religion

But anyone who is so skewed in their thinking and as a consequence is a right wing Christian republican is not fit to be a moderator

I calked this thinking deranged and dogtowner banned me.

Then his fellow right wing mod Big rob closed the thread

I guess it is no wonder people like this think Fox news is a source of truth

But it makes this board ridiculous

They will be banging on about the constitution and freedom of speech next

Freedom unless you say something they don't like

Luckily people who hold the views that they do represent an ageing demography and as such will die out soon

And then the republican party is finished

Party on dude

Werbung:
Thanks

Nice to be appreciated

And there was me thinking the HOP is populated largely by right wing fundamentalist christians with the reasoning ability of a drunk amoeba

Some of who are 'moderators'

But anyone who is so skewed in their thinking and as a consequence is a right wing Christian republican is not fit to be a moderator

Your logic is flawed. You don't have to be a Christian or an atheist to qualify as a moderator. That would be nonsense. Or why should I, as the owner of the forum and as an atheist myself, choose moderators on their beliefs?
One of the qualifications is to be able to try to be even-handed and fair.

My thread 'the bible inconveniences the US' saw dogtowner posting that Obama is a Muslim

When I questioned the reasoning behind this he told me that Obama's father was a Muslim and so because Dogtowner can't find evidence that Obama has renounced Islam he is therefore a Muslim

Now this kind of reasoning is the kind of fallacy you have to be susceptible to to believe the nonsense of religion

Luckily people who hold the views that they do represent an ageing demography and as such will die out soon

Party on dude
I didn't read Dogs post but if he said obama is still a Muslim because he never renounced Islam that would be wrong... At least according to Islam anyway.

According to Islam once a Muslim always a Muslim. If you abandon the faith you are considered an apostate. You may abandon the religion but in their view you can’t really leave it. It’s against sharia law to leave Islam.

In Judaism if you were born Jewish you can’t leave either. According to the Orthodox you are just now a sinning Jew if you leave.

Who cares what religion he is or isn’t anyway?

I didn't read Dogs post but if he said obama is still a Muslim because he never renounced Islam that would be wrong... At least according to Islam anyway.

According to Islam once a Muslim always a Muslim. If you abandon the faith you are considered an apostate. You may abandon the religion but in their view you can’t really leave it. It’s against sharia law to leave Islam.

In Judaism if you were born Jewish you can’t leave either. According to the Orthodox you are just now a sinning Jew if you leave.

Who cares what religion he is or isn’t anyway?

i stand corrected

Yes we can't let freedom of speech to extend to criticising the mods can we?

I mean there's all those alleged US freedoms to consider

But I suppose thinking it is right that you can't question the illogical crap spouted by someone in authority is a pretty basic tenet of religion isn't it?

And anyone who thinks you can't throw off religion be it Islam or Judaism is missing one very fundamental point

The rules of those religions are not facts

They are the inventions of vicious right wing people who seek to enslave the masses

criticism is fine, throwing poop for the sake if throwing poop is childish.

but its who you are, its what you do.

just stay within the rules.

That is rich coming from you with your sanctimonious responses to my posts where you can't answer the point but won't change your views

So we can add hypocrisy to your lengthening list of inadequacies

Im Some forums you can be restricted if you say racist things. You must say it the proper way.

if you mean that your racist rants wont be tolerated here, yes, that's correct.

I've seen good boards get overrun with skinhead racists and left in a shambles. how did it start ? like moths to flame, they were attracted by racism.

if you wish to be a racist I won't try to stop you but you can't do it around here. deal with it Steve.

Werbung:

Party on dude

What a ridiculous thing to say! Obama is a Muslim. . .because he FATHER was a Muslim?
Amazing how one who doesn't believe in Islam seems to totally "buy into" the "father to son" passage of this religion!

Yep. . .ridiculous, and obviously the other mods never raised a finger to fight this new injustice, right? That's the norm in this forum!

I expect to be "banned" (what a joke!) once again for my "straight talk" about that son of a . . .dog! (by the way, does "doghood" come from your mother or father? LOL!

edited for the usual poop flinging

Back