movie remake? Throw Obama from the train?

bododie

Rhode Island Dem Gubernatorial Candidate Tells Obama to 'Shove It' on Endorsement

Frank Caprio's campaign last week said he would welcome the president's endorsement. But on Monday, the same day Obama was set to make his first visit to Rhode Island as president and a day after the White House said Obama would not endorse anyone, Caprio angrily told WPRO-AM that Obama can "take his endorsement and really shove it."....It was a surprising about-face for Caprio, whose campaign said as late as Sunday night that he was looking forward to Obama's visit, and that he would accompany the president to two public appearances.
..."Perhaps the strain of the campaign is wearing on Treasurer Caprio."
Is that what it is?

LOLLLLLLLLL! Maybe the "truth that is out there" is aiming for dems heads?

Run..... candidates who don't want to sacrifice their own careers for the "cause" they support right up to the point of personal loss. RUNNNNNNNNNN!:D

Werbung:
I'll pretend for your sake that your post makes sense, and you didn't leave words out.

Isn't that the lib code of ethics? "If I don't get what I want, it's got to be someone elses fault and I'll scorch the earth if I lose"?

I'll pretend for your sake that your post makes sense, and you didn't leave words out.

Isn't that the lib code of ethics? "If I don't get what I want, it's got to be someone elses fault and I'll scorch the earth if I lose"?

sure...RINO....The Republican party is the one who is eating there own right now, and will not take the blame for what happened under there watch, and blaming the guy after ...

sure...RINO....The Republican party is the one who is eating there own right now, and will not take the blame for what happened under there watch, and blaming the guy after ...

Specific examples please....

Really specific. I'm not even a RINO. I just don't like dems and their mentality that the federal government is responsible for their lives. I don't support any candidate for public office that will try to push that agenda. I don't support keeping them there SIMPLY because of party affiliation, and certainly don't spend my life like you do coming up with people and incidents whose in your mind justify the same actions by your ilk.

You wanted change. It's here. Live with it. Or would you like to suggest that you are more "American" than those who disagree with your politics? I defend the Consitution and the laws of this land. Dems defend "humanitarianism" over law, but want everyone else to pay for THEIR concept of it.

Really specific. I'm not even a RINO. I just don't like dems and their mentality that the federal government is responsible for their lives. I don't support any candidate for public office that will try to push that agenda. I don't support keeping them there SIMPLY because of party affiliation, and certainly don't spend my life like you do coming up with people and incidents whose in your mind justify the same actions by your ilk.

You wanted change. It's here. Live with it. Or would you like to suggest that you are more "American" than those who disagree with your politics? I defend the Consitution and the laws of this land. Dems defend "humanitarianism" over law, but want everyone else to pay for THEIR concept of it.

I was useing the word Rino, to show how often its thrown around by republicans these days, for any republican who ever makes any move they don't agree with...

and I was not aware I spend my life to come up with this...I read and watch the news...its pretty clear and easy to see, takes actually very little effort..I am not a Dem, so I have no issue calling them on stuff when its called for.

Werbung:
Back