Newsweek the Liberal Rag Plays Dirty

If you read the article or just read the bottom right corner of the image you will understand it's nothing but a dirty hit piece, full of faulty innuendo and slanted reporting.

NEWSWEEK is good for puppy potty training but little else.

NEWSWEEK has made a life long enemy here, with their biased reporting.

Islamic Terrorists 13, Fort Hood 0

Werbung:
If ever thought of buying a copy of this liberal propaganda
named Newsweek, just don't. At least not if you are an independent or
conservative thinker. Newsweek exists to prop of Democrat politicians and
to denigrate conservative or Republican candidiates.

Newsweek = Propaganda!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091117/pl_ynews/ynews_pl984

Of course you will never find even one article that shows Obama in a bad light.

Did Newsweek ever snap a photo of Obama smoking? I don't think so.

I figure you would be all over that ASUR I mean when was the last time you seen a fine ass White Girl looking that good on the cover of Newsweek. A brother like you should be all over that.....

Let's do the Republican truth test here shall we?
Whew!!

Strange combination of words, although...."conservative" truth test would have been the ULTIMATE oxymoron!!!!!!

260.gif

If you read the article or just read the bottom right corner of the image you will understand it's nothing but a dirty hit piece, full of faulty innuendo and slanted reporting.

That's right Sarah Palin looked pretty slutty in that picture.

Now do we blame the photographer or the model... let's see... the photographer couldn't take the picture unless Sarah Palin got in the outfit, struck a pose & said go ahead.

Yep... if the picture is so terrible I'm blaming the model.

Knowing this... now is that picture really that terrible?:rolleyes:

Let's be honest. Sarah Palin comes off much better in any picture than she ever does opening her mouth. That's when embarrassment time starts...

Whew!!

Strange combination of words, although...."conservative" truth test would have been the ULTIMATE oxymoron!!!!!!

260.gif

You see the multiple post from the Conservatives taking the test don't you?:D

RUN>>> RUN AWAY FAST>>> THERE'S A TRUTH TEST>>>

OMG...ROTFLMAO

MRS. Sarah Palin getting her unique physique on the front page of NEWSWEEK or any nationally published magazine just when her book is hitting the newsstands and some of you are PISSED...are you KIDDING ME:confused: HELLS - BELLS she's eating this **** up...look she'll be pulling in more & more of those sheeple who just follow the crowd regardless of the direction that they are going ;)
Well, you're (of course) referring-to the less-educated zones, in the U.S.

In the second-segment, of The Daily Show, John Oliver's reporting from the book-"stampede" in a N.Y. bookstore.

Apparently, out of the 8 copies they'd ordered, none of them appear to have the (oft-mentioned) "flying"-capability.​

1. The question that was posed by the article was a valid one!

2. The picture was taken by a photographer and since he owns it he can sell the photo to whomever he wishes...COMMERCE remember that freedom for business.

3. Slant reporting...well of course it was...DUH! It was all about the GOP controlling this entity and her MOUTH...what a evil creature they created...now that the monster is loose what do they do???

4. Obviously you don't know what you need to put down for a PUPPY or you would know that the SLICK pages of a magazine are NOT GOING TO WORK...but that goes right along with your open mindedness about all things political ;)

5. 'LIFE LONG ENEMY'...for a freedom that you have stepped up on that SOAP BOX about...FLIP/FLOP...FLIP/FLOP...you have the GOP thought process down pat :D

Yeah....there is a certain-degree of literacy, required, to appreciate Newsweek....yet, no requirement for Crayons!!!! That way, you can use your Crayon-hand to point-to & sound-out each (individual) word!

You might find it quite challenging...almost, educational!!!!

BTW.....there're a lot o' PICTURES, TOO!!!!!

456.gif

That's right Sarah Palin looked pretty slutty in that picture.

Now do we blame the photographer or the model... let's see... the photographer couldn't take the picture unless Sarah Palin got in the outfit, struck a pose & said go ahead.

Yep... if the picture is so terrible I'm blaming the model.
....Especially for her (obvious) nose-thumbing, to those "flag-wavin' Patriots"....by leaning-on The Stars & Stripes, as if to say "Yeah....I kin git-away with THIS, TOO, suckers!!!!!"

Palin.jpg

:eek:

Let's do the Republican truth test here shall we?

#1) Did they photoshop her head on that body?
#2) Did the paparazzi stake out her house and catch her in that outfit?
#3) Did the Liberal media drug her and trick her into a funny picture?
#4) Did Sarah Palin pose for this picture for various magazine coverage and Newsweek just picked it up?

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding... If you picked #4 you are the winner of today's honest Republican test!

Various magazine coverage? What are the "various" other magazines you refer to?

Newsweek is running stories about how it's fun to
be unemployed and how it brings families together.
In one article it explains how those people still working can't enjoy
what the unemployed can.

There's possibly some small truth to this, but don't you think it's really
trying to mask the unemployment problem Barack Obama is creating.

Again Newsweek = A liberal rag.

Newsweek is running stories about how it's fun to
be unemployed and how it brings families together.
In one article it explains how those people still working can't enjoy
what the unemployed can.

There's possibly some small truth to this, but don't you think it's really
trying to mask the unemployment problem Barack Obama is creating.
Yeah....THAT'S what's happened.

:rolleyes:

"What caused this economic downturn goes back to when George W. Bush was merely President-elect, waiting to take office, and continued on through his first six months in office.

Repeatedly, President-elect, and then President, Bush talked about how the economy was in trouble. Arriving in office following the longest continuous economic upturn in generations, President Bush seized on a stock market that had faltered some in the uncertainty following the 2000 Presidential election.

The "bad" economy, he talked about. Again and again. The "bad" economy.

You know what happened as a result? I can tell you from my personal experience, the CFO of the corporation I was working for called a meeting and said, "The President keeps talking about the economy being 'bad.' Now, things don't seem bad, but let's just hold off on any new hires until we see how this pans out. And, let's hold off on all non-vital purchases, just for the time being."

And you can see right there how simply the words of President George W. Bush started slamming the breaks of the economy.

This, of course, all snowballed."

Wanna try, again, ass-u-r????????????????

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Various magazine coverage? What are the "various" other magazines you refer to?

She took this picture along with others specifically for print coverage.

This particular one was one of her more athletic shots. I think it was for Runners World and publications like that.

The point is there's nothing wrong with it why all the whining about it? (not you others).

When they showed pictures of Reagan on a horse (and they did that a lot) were Conservatives all up in arms because those publications must have been calling him a farmer or a cowboy? Of course not.

I'll tell ya this... if the only thing Conservatives find acceptable in a picture of Sarah Palin is some deep thinking pose they'll be waiting a long time because she doesn't have those.:D

Back