No help for Pakistan!!!

Why do we really care if the Clinton's use the tax code to their advantage? It is not illegal... frankly you are an idiot not to.

Werbung:
I have never heard the Clintons did tax evasion.

If you can not see what I am talking about, a person who has been critical of Americans who don't "give enough" according to her then herself writes off used panties then you wont ever get it.

and that year almost all of her deductions were things like that, I am pretty sure the big deal was she didnt give any real contributions or donations to real things.

Somehow I am kinda shocked that I am shocked at all that you side on this one the way you do.

I am saying there is a difference when people on the left talk about companies paying there fair shair of taxes....and not useing loopholes....vs taking a tax credit where on is legit and justified and for what it was designed to do...

And yes I don't like Her at all...but she did nothing evil wrong illegal or anything to attack...so I will defend her...I defended W Bush even at times when it was a illegitimate attack..Unlike some on here I don't feel the need to attack every single move any candidate makes because they are on the other side...nore do I claim all liberals are perfect and that some are not worthless crap..

Why do we really care if the Clinton's use the tax code to their advantage? It is not illegal... frankly you are an idiot not to.

I don't care that she does. Pocket didn't like that someone said she only donated ten dollars to the relief efforts. I said that anyone cheap enough to donate their used panties for a tax credit is cheap enough to donate ten dollars.

I don't care that she does. Pocket didn't like that someone said she only donated ten dollars to the relief efforts. I said that anyone cheap enough to donate their used panties for a tax credit is cheap enough to donate ten dollars.

yes, and did you note I listed my logical reason why...and no one can refute my point..so you had to bring this up

She donated on cell 10...basically its a advertisement for you can donate that way...they limit you to 10 at a time ..you can't donate 100000 on a text message....and no one can say what she actuly donated overall...thus the 10 bucks is not even worth bring up aside from cheap partisan attacks ( again for Donating money...how evil)

yes, and did you note I listed my logical reason why...and no one can refute my point..so you had to bring this up

She donated on cell 10...basically its a advertisement for you can donate that way...they limit you to 10 at a time ..you can't donate 100000 on a text message....and no one can say what she actuly donated overall...thus the 10 bucks is not even worth bring up aside from cheap partisan attacks ( again for Donating money...how evil)

Do you know that she donated over and over? I do not think so

Is it reasonable for me to think she would donate ten dollars and call it good when she is the type of woman to donate her used panties to charity then write it off on her taxes... Yes :)

This is funny, you and bunz used to get on my case calling me a clintonista because i supported her over obama in the primary, now your supporting her panty giveaway and unhappy that i am calling her cheap :)

Do you know that she donated over and over? I do not think so

Is it reasonable for me to think she would donate ten dollars and call it good when she is the type of woman to donate her used panties to charity then write it off on her taxes... Yes :)

This is funny, you and bunz used to get on my case calling me a clintonista because i supported her over obama in the primary, now your supporting her panty giveaway and unhappy that i am calling her cheap :)

And once again, with your, Prove she did not...your leveling the charge thats all she did...Again prove it yourself,

why is it you can throw all the charges you want...but its never on you to prove anything?

Werbung:
And once again, with your, Prove she did not...your leveling the charge thats all she did...Again prove it yourself,

why is it you can throw all the charges you want...but its never on you to prove anything?

You assume she gave more than ten, the only reports out there say she gave ten. BUt i am the unreasonable one for figuring she gave the ten reported and I have to prove to you she only gave ten where you can say you think she gave more even though no one reported she gave more.

you are .... different!

Back