No help for Pakistan!!!

again and where do you get this "info"...

Are you serious? This story is very old its something I thought everyone knew about. I knew about it when it happened and I had never watched Fox news so they can not be blamed.

Look the story up, I think I will again too and see if anyone has a pro hillary side to the story.

its kind of funny but yeah its true.

Werbung:
Are you serious? This story is very old its something I thought everyone knew about. I knew about it when it happened and I had never watched Fox news so they can not be blamed.

Look the story up, I think I will again too and see if anyone has a pro hillary side to the story.

its kind of funny but yeah its true.

even if true I don;t see much of a issue...if she donates something, you can write it off...though no idea how you get a value on those...and while most would think who would ever want those...I know people who have no money at all, and would be happy to get some ( cleaned of course lol)

but no I never heard about it, I guess other news places cared about more important things...

Yes the channel you watch cares about the really big stuff like if Michelle obama has firm arms :)

or if her designer dress is even more perfect than first thought

First I have never seen any reporting on her "firm arms"

2nd,....I was 100% sure you said Firm ass, when I read it the first time...I thought , while very much not important...I would like to see how they try to report that...maybe Newt could come and grab a feel for a republican Perspective...after all he likes the ladies...even if he is married...:)

First I have never seen any reporting on her "firm arms"

2nd,....I was 100% sure you said Firm ass, when I read it the first time...I thought , while very much not important...I would like to see how they try to report that...maybe Newt could come and grab a feel for a republican Perspective...after all he likes the ladies...even if he is married...:)

I am sure Newt is feeling butt all over town, he was feeling this wifes butt while married to another woman.

no it was arms and CNN did a full 20 min deal on how she firmed them up.

MSNBC did at least the same time talking about her dumb dresses. All while important stuff was going on.

Hillary can donate her and Bills panty's I am cool with that, they can even write it off on their taxes. I just get sick when rich libs take every short cut known to man to keep from paying but tell us we are .... what did biden say? Unpatriotic if we dont want to pay what they consider our fair share.

Its much like Michelle saying during the campaign that we need to give up some of our pie for others who need it and we need to stay in our communities. the dumb broad runs off to 5 star hotels in spain while our own country is hurting. I dont see her giving up any of her pie.

I do not care for people who expect more of me than they give themselves. Hillary and michelle are in that category.

PS I am sure she firmed her ass up too but I dont want to know about it.

I am sure Newt is feeling butt all over town, he was feeling this wifes butt while married to another woman.

no it was arms and CNN did a full 20 min deal on how she firmed them up.

MSNBC did at least the same time talking about her dumb dresses. All while important stuff was going on.

Hillary can donate her and Bills panty's I am cool with that, they can even write it off on their taxes. I just get sick when rich libs take every short cut known to man to keep from paying but tell us we are .... what did biden say? Unpatriotic if we dont want to pay what they consider our fair share.

Its much like Michelle saying during the campaign that we need to give up some of our pie for others who need it and we need to stay in our communities. the dumb broad runs off to 5 star hotels in spain while our own country is hurting. I dont see her giving up any of her pie.

I do not care for people who expect more of me than they give themselves. Hillary and michelle are in that category.

PS I am sure she firmed her ass up too but I dont want to know about it.

I see, so your made that liberals give to charity and don't count it as income and actuly file it on there taxes.....take vacations ( becuse Laura Bush and the Bush Family never did) and of course when republicans let companies not pay taxes...by having a mail box outside the US to claim as its HQ for taxes...taking billions out of the US tax system...

Big buisness needs to be able to hide taxes and only Republicans can take vacations..( maybe next time they will run there vacation buy you, make sure its a good time and you approve of where they go.

I don't watch CNN

and its sad how much you blindly hate the Obama's

I see, so your made that liberals give to charity and don't count it as income and actuly file it on there taxes.....take vacations ( becuse Laura Bush and the Bush Family never did) and of course when republicans let companies not pay taxes...by having a mail box outside the US to claim as its HQ for taxes...taking billions out of the US tax system...

Big buisness needs to be able to hide taxes and only Republicans can take vacations..( maybe next time they will run there vacation buy you, make sure its a good time and you approve of where they go.

I don't watch CNN

and its sad how much you blindly hate the Obama's

used panties? yeah I think thats pretty low, but no I am not mad about it

I also do not condone companies not paying taxes if they owe it. But if you think its a republican problem you should ask just about anyone working for obama... they are all tax cheats.

The difference here is I think both are wrong, you excuse the left and attack the right.

typical

I also do not condone companies not paying taxes if they owe it. But if you think its a republican problem you should ask just about anyone working for obama... they are all tax cheats.

The difference here is I think both are wrong, you excuse the left and attack the right.

typical

Pocketpool thinks BO is great, but W is the worst. That says a lot about him.

typical

actuly I attack the left and the right....you are the one who gives a free pass.

also whats lower, donating them if the have people who can use them...or throwing them out...just so you will have nothing to talk about....

actuly I attack the left and the right....you are the one who gives a free pass.

also whats lower, donating them if the have people who can use them...or throwing them out...just so you will have nothing to talk about....

writing them off on your taxes is the low part, duh! and being very wealthy and that used panty donation was your "help" to the poor while you nag to others that they need to pony up because it takes a village.

writing them off on your taxes is the low part, duh! and being very wealthy and that used panty donation was your "help" to the poor while you nag to others that they need to pony up because it takes a village.

ok so now your implying that was her only donation? all year? Also your mad she took a tax deduction she legaly can take? Just like you could or me?

there is a difference between taxing legit tax deductions...and tax evasion.

communist_Hillary_ClintonImage1.jpg

ok so now your implying that was her only donation? all year? Also your mad she took a tax deduction she legaly can take? Just like you could or me?

there is a difference between taxing legit tax deductions...and tax evasion.

I have never heard the Clintons did tax evasion.

If you can not see what I am talking about, a person who has been critical of Americans who don't "give enough" according to her then herself writes off used panties then you wont ever get it.

and that year almost all of her deductions were things like that, I am pretty sure the big deal was she didnt give any real contributions or donations to real things.

Somehow I am kinda shocked that I am shocked at all that you side on this one the way you do.

Werbung:
Back