No WONDER Sister Sarah Hit-The-ROAD!!

Mr. Shaman

....And, we all thought she was simply bored with being Governor....

:rolleyes:

"Sarah Palin has long sold herself as a fiscal conservative, arguing against the Democrats' health overhaul on the grounds that the nation simply can't afford it.

But when the former vice presidential candidate resigned as governor of Alaska in the summer of 2009, she left the state with a 70 percent debt-to-GDP ratiohttp://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0331/postpalin-alaska-largest-debt-burden/ -- the highest state debt burden in the United States.

While Alaska's massive debt burden can't be blamed entirely on Palin's two-and-a-half-year stint as governor, she did face similar debt problems while mayor of Wasilla, and those appear to be of her own making."

palin-2012-2014-and-half.jpg

Werbung:
I also find mild amusement in her lambasting any sort of government health care, but her own daughter and grandson use the Indian Health Service for thier health care needs.
I wonder if her son will use VA facilities when he is out of the Army.

Werbung:
"According to Peters, "[Schmidt] told McCain he should consider whether it would be worth it if he chose Palin and lost, but also knew in the end that he’d lost because he did something bold. 'What you’ve got to decide,' Schmidt told the senator, 'is would you rather lose by seven going for it?' McCain turned to his wife, Cindy. 'John, it's a gamble,' she said. This made McCain's face light up. 'Well, I wish you hadn’t said that,' he said. McCain, an avid craps player, balled up his fist and blew on it, then shook it like he was about to roll a pair of dice. 'Fuck it,' he said. 'Let's do it.'"

Back