Note to Conservative Posters

har har har I just love and miss your backhanded compliments :)

Nah i am still addicted to fallout and don't have the time to post like I used to. A new game (sky rim) is coming out in November, I probably wont even have time to read the boards after that.

I still pay attention to politics, I just don't argue about them as much, really it is pointless no one ever changes their minds or at least most don't and I have only changes a little of my thinking in the last 5 years,

but you keep posting and ill keep reading :)

but I post better when its not someone who is completely void of critical thinking on the other side.:)

Werbung:
I enjoy reading and debating those of different opinions. Sometimes my sarcasm is a little thick and offensive and I would regret it were it not for haters like Rick. I am not particularly christian or hypocritical, so, Rick if you need cab fare or mapquest directions outta here I'm your man. I suggest China as your new utopiain abode-free market with lots of opportunity for greed and avarice.

Did you spell irritating wrong :) I bet some would say my posts were more irritating than interesting :)

No, but you have a good sense of humor.
And, obviously I met to type "interesting," but with only one hand (I have a broken collar bone and can only use one hand), typos are common.

No, but you have a good sense of humor.
And, obviously I met to type "interesting," but with only one hand (I have a broken collar bone and can only use one hand), typos are common.

If it was misspelled I didn't notice, I am the WORST speller ever, I try to spell check everything before it goes out.

How did you break your collar bone?

If it was misspelled I didn't notice, I am the WORST speller ever, I try to spell check everything before it goes out.

How did you break your collar bone?

I believe she was accidentally hit with a ban hammer, when it was swung lightly towards someone else in the crowd.

I believe she was accidentally hit with a ban hammer, when it was swung lightly towards someone else in the crowd.

You're silly, Proudlefty!
No Pandora, and thanks for asking. I was a passenger in a car accident. Sitting in the back seat, and a car hit us at 40 miles per hour on the Right back passenger door where I was sitting. I hit my head on the left window and broke it, I also hit my shoulder, and the shoulder lost!

It's getting much better though. I can now type (most of the time) with two hands. So. . .no more excuses for typos!

Although I know typos will never disappear from my posts!

No one has ever been banned for being "too conservative", nor will they be. No one has been banned for being too "liberal", either.

This site would be boring if everyone agreed.

We are starting to get some new members after the membership crashed due to a nasty virus (old timers will recall that one - it's gone now and no longer a threat). It would be a shame to run them off through nastiness and personal attacks.

Werbung:
Rick, we often agreed as much as we disagreed and your presence will be missed. Happy trails to you my friend, until we meet again... :)

Back