Obama care might be a such a bad thing if done the right way.

I Know its a movie. But the message in that movie is what ordinary americans face every day! Now let me give you an example,,Suppose Christina Applegate had an HMO ok? She gets a cheap hispanic doctor and it took a lot of paperwork to get things in order and then her cancer got worse heres where she would be Today
400_1246980553_forest-lawn-cemetery.jpg

Do you have any evidence that HMO's have a lower survival rate than other insurance plans? I would be willing to bet that Public Aid has lower rates than HMO's.

Meanwhile in Canada the survival rate for breast cance is about 82% while in the US it is about 92%.

This study says that the kind of insurance HMO versus FFS (fee for service) makes no difference.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/1097-0142(20001201)89:11<2202::AID-CNCR8>3.0.CO;2-L/full

Werbung:
Ever hear of Steve Jobs?

Yeah but he was too late getting checked out. Look at Christina Applegate shes gonna live a long time cause her cancer was very small when she got tested early. Her doctor is one of the best doctors in America. UCLA Medical Center is way better than Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. UCLA Medical has the best doctors thats where Christina Applegate went to. Thats why Obama care must be improved. The way Obamacare is right now is wrong. It needs more fixing.

Look at Birth Control. Private insurance companies do not cover birth control. This is why the People want Obamacare. Private Insurance doesnt cover obesity problems like surgery to make you look slim and healthy. Obesity and being overweight causes heart attacks. And those things are NOT COVERED by PRIVATE INSURANCE. Thats why i support obama care im overweight i want the surgery.

Look at Birth Control. Private insurance companies do not cover birth control. This is why the People want Obamacare. Private Insurance doesnt cover obesity problems like surgery to make you look slim and healthy. Obesity and being overweight causes heart attacks. And those things are NOT COVERED by PRIVATE INSURANCE. Thats why i support obama care im overweight i want the surgery.

some private insurance plan do cover one or both others do not. if yours does not, talk to HR, they negotiated it.

Ever watch "The Biggest Loser? Surgery for weight loss isn't a cure-all. You can still pack on the pounds, and eat the wrong foods.

Plenty of skinny people have heart attacks too.

Then how come the Rich dont face a death sentence when it comes to cancer or heart related?

I just finished showing that those on HMOs do not have worse survival rates than those on other private insurance. neither one of these is the insurance provided to the poor.

Tjhose on public aid do have worse outcomes - that is part;ly because the gov is the provider of their care and p[artly because they don't take care of themselves. (Again sorry for typos but aI must hurry or not post at all)

Birtsh control should not be covered. Why should all of us pay for the recreational activities of some expecially when the medical procedures involved are intended to disrupt the normal funtioning of the body rather than to correct a dysfuntion which is what insurance is meant to cover.

cosmetic surgery should also not be paid for by others.

More likely being fat is caused by the same thing that causes heart attacks rather than that heart attacks are caused by being fat. e.g liposuction will not reduce ones chance of a heart attack.

If you support obamacare simply to get something for yourself at others expense the end result will be that you will lose something of far greater importance.

Did you know Cuba has better healthcare then America has?
Even wonder why Fidel Castro is still alive and Mike Wallace is dead? By the way Hugo Chavez had surgery there and hes recovering very well.
And Great Britan has great health system

Did you know Cuba has better healthcare then America has?

I've heard it said

Even wonder why Fidel Castro is still alive and Mike Wallace is dead? By the way Hugo Chavez had surgery there and hes recovering very well.

Mike was 93, thats not bad, Fidel is 86. We'll see who wins then factor in the difference between just some guy and a head of state. Chavez has abandoned Cuba for Brazilian as the Cuban voodoo did nothing.

And Great Britan has great health system

so its been claimed.

whats the point of arguing with people who's idea is, if you can't afford it, feel free to die...

You really need to educate yourself, but I suspect it is too late.

Read this slowly....very slowly.....NO ONE IS DYING FROM LACK OF HEALTHCARE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!

So, your 'feelings' on this issue are completely WRONG!!! WAKE UP!!!

Werbung:
Back