Obama wants to legitimize the 20 million illegal aliens - do you agree?

so how about if we draft all these illegals and send them to Afganistan to kill our enemies? they are some crazy ass mexicans, man, they would kick ass.

oh, wait, that's not Obama's plan. he just wants more votes.

Werbung:
so how about if we draft all these illegals and send them to Afganistan to kill our enemies? they are some crazy ass mexicans, man, they would kick ass.

oh, wait, that's not Obama's plan. he just wants more votes.

I agree with you 100%. The only problem is, it's also Hilliary's plan, and McCain's plan, and nearly everyone's plan. I wouldn't know who to vote for, to not have that plan. Oddly, even though I will not vote for him, Obama seems to be the nicest guy of the bunch, given he isn't a dirty witch like Hilliary, and doesn't hide that he's a Democrat like McCain.

oh yes, you have reached the typical numbius "racist" brick wall. bless you.

I see... so Num has a pattern of behavior. Good to know next time I end up back in his circular logic of topic changes and irrelevant evidence.

I agree with you 100%. The only problem is, it's also Hilliary's plan, and McCain's plan, and nearly everyone's plan. I wouldn't know who to vote for, to not have that plan. Oddly, even though I will not vote for him, Obama seems to be the nicest guy of the bunch, given he isn't a dirty witch like Hilliary, and doesn't hide that he's a Democrat like McCain.

Obama just hides the fact that he was born a muslim and has ties to Odinga and other wealthy funding muslims.

No one else thinks that it's prejudice, but you. Is it not funny that you are the only person thinking this? That is because the rest of us have this figured out. We do not need to have the analogy spoon fed to us. :D

Perhaps you need to actually know the meaning of words before commenting on what I say.

Again... the point he is making is that the idea of solving crime by legalizing it, is foolishness. Motive does not make something legal.

And the point I'm making is that if illegal aliens are already doing some benefit to the country, then perhaps it is time to make their existence legal. There is no sense for the government to forgo the taxes due from these people -- not to mention making it difficult for certain labor-intesive businesses unnecessarily.

I'll be waiting for another disjointed response. Something like 'but americans are fat' or some other ignorance. :cool:

Do you deny that a growing segment of the american population is afflicted with obesity? And do you deny that obesity is and affliction that has a physical, emotional and social dimension?

Educating you is becoming such a chore.

The last refuge of a lib who is getting his ass forensically kicked is to start screeching "racist". :)

Tell you what, how about you get some decent competence in the english language before addressing me? Sounds reasonable?

I guess I came across as debating you. I'm actually on your side. I was only responding the economic question the other poster brought up. I was pointing out that it's neutral to the debate on what to do with illegals.

I fully support deporting like you. Amnesty is the worst possible option. Sorry for the confusion.

Who's the coward now, eh?

oh yes, you have reached the typical numbius "racist" brick wall. bless you.

LOL.

The islamic bigot calling me a racist??? One can't help but be amused at the extent of dishonesty any ignoramus would resort to to get attention.

I see... so Num has a pattern of behavior. Good to know next time I end up back in his circular logic of topic changes and irrelevant evidence.

You got me! I have a pattern of behaviour of chastising bigots and morons. I honestly can't abide by this sort.

well... just for you... a series of quips in pattern.
and the cycle continues.

what was the subject of this thread again?
sabotage is a passive aggressive symptom. something about not getting enough mommy attention.

lol

well... just for you... a series of quips in pattern.
and the cycle continues.

what was the subject of this thread again?
sabotage is a passive aggressive symptom. something about not getting enough mommy attention.

Too funny. That's EXACTLY what he does constantly because chocolate is TASTY and people in indo-china have rice. :p

Werbung:
Why the hell is is Obamas Plan? I dont recall anyone putting out a plan to deport them all..

I hear Ron Paul would, but before he did it he abolished all the federal systems to do it.... :)

Well... in this case... it was the Obama plan the thread was responding too. But yes, other people have the exact same plan, Obama just announced his. I don't think McCain would be so bold as to announce his Amnesty plan given the huge backlash from the first one.

Back