Obama Weak,Democrats are in trouble.

Yes these people will do something about the minorities and illegal aliens.
kkk500.jpg

Werbung:
Right .....

Because they have done so much about the minorities and illegal aliens in the past.

Do you know how many minorities were killed during all the years of the Civil Rights movement combined? Look it up and then compare that to how many Americans died in the Civil War, a war that took place 148 years ago with a century and a half old technology.

Compare that number also to the number of black on white murders in just the last 5 years.

Again, these groups have all had a lot of attention in the past but have produced very little results for better or worse of any kind.

Their efforts will be the same in the future.

If This keeps up youre gonna see the returning of black men hanging on a noose. Just like the old south used to. And don't forget what happened in Mississippi in the 60s
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing

And that could return
I live and was raised in the "old south" and although some of those attitudes may still exist here, it is a scant percentage of the population and would be condemned and put down by the far majority here today.

You are living in a dream world if you think that the majority of the population will stand for violence against innocent people. That is the very reason why I say that if our government wages war against it's own citizens and begins killing innocent people that the idea of a "race war" will be out the window!

I do not see the American people supporting in anyway a government that attacks innocent people, regardless of their political, religious or cultural beliefs!

I live and was raised in the "old south" and although some of those attitudes may still exist here, it is a scant percentage of the population and would be condemned and put down by the far majority here today.

You are living in a dream world if you think that the majority of the population will stand for violence against innocent people. That is the very reason why I say that if our government wages war against it's own citizens and begins killing innocent people that the idea of a "race war" will be out the window!

I do not see the American people supporting in anyway a government that attacks innocent people, regardless of their political, religious or cultural beliefs!

You don't know how people will rebell if they have enough. Look at the Arabs all over the Middle East. They got rid of Hosni Mubarak,Muammar Gaddafi and now theyre trying to overthrow Bashar Al-Assad. Arabs rebelled didn't they? Samething could happen here.

You don't know how people will rebell if they have enough. Look at the Arabs all over the Middle East. They got rid of Hosni Mubarak,Muammar Gaddafi and now theyre trying to overthrow Bashar Al-Assad. Arabs rebelled didn't they? Samething could happen here.
Who is rebelling and against what?

Against the System. Against the Democratic Party. Against minority groups who steal elections
This type of "rebelling" is already taking place. Granted with no results but, that will be the status quo. As far as a violent rebellion I don't see that happening. I suppose anything is possible in this Country but at the moment, I can not begin to imagine the events that could lead up to such a thing.

Where I live ..... the folks are so much smarter than that .....

I don't see it happening here in Texas without some real resistance! Here we clearly know right from wrong ... just saying!

Werbung:
Where I live ..... the folks are so much smarter than that .....

I don't see it happening here in Texas without some real resistance! Here we clearly know right from wrong ... just saying!

you are correct that the klan in the south these days is mainly old pjctures ans stories and a very few old racists who get together to drink beer and rant.

Back