Obama Weak,Democrats are in trouble.

I don't think there will be any kind of civil war anytime soon.

But if some theoretical war did start it would be ideology with other factors like race influencing who joined what side. Sure, as pocket said some bigots would use it as an excuse but the amount of bigotry in this county is really too small for this to be a major factor, Additionally, what bigotry I have witnessed has originated not from republicans or whites - that would be too simplistic an explanation. It comes from lower socioeconic groups more than from higher socioeconomic groups. And it goes in multiple directions (black on white, white on black, hispanic on black...)

Would people support violence against the innocent? No, but they would be duped into thinking tha the other side is not innocent. Sound familiar?

An yway, a lot of other things need to happen before this kind of scenario could take place.

Werbung:
The thing that bothers me about a "civil war" is that Homeland Security is consistently stock piling ammo to the tune of 1000 more rounds per person than the the US Army supplies it's soldiers with, and refuses to answer why.

One would have to wonder why?

Reps challenge DHS ammo buys, say agency using 1,000 more rounds per person than Army

the nicest possible answer is to make the great ammo shortage happen.
the least nice possible answer is the same reason they would seek to choke off an armed citizenry.

and the old "volume purchase" explanation would only make sense if the military had been doing it all along. they, of course, have lived with chronic ammo shortages forever.

That was the Vietnam war.

yes it was too to a large extent.

if you want to learn whats what re the unCivil War, $3.98 will get you a used copy of a book that lays it all out.

not a flattering picture of what historians have referred to as “The Great Dictator.” even as they wrote glowing histories of him shortly after his passing (until recently the basis of all writing/teaching regarding him). This was viewed as a positive not unlike the president currently in office.

yes it was too to a large extent.

if you want to learn whats what re the unCivil War, $3.98 will get you a used copy of a book that lays it all out.

not a flattering picture of what historians have referred to as “The Great Dictator.” even as they wrote glowing histories of him shortly after his passing (until recently the basis of all writing/teaching regarding him). This was viewed as a positive not unlike the president currently in office.

Do they have a video of that? I saw this accurate story on Lincoln

Lincoln was one of the worse Presidents we have ever had. He started the illegal violation of the US Constitution that is in full force today under Obama.

Werbung:
I see zero support for the idea that Lincoln was influenced by Marx or Engels. I think he just wanted to keep the union together and did not care about the costs.

Back