Obama Worships Satan!

You say tomaato and I say tomato. We can both agree that Obama looked strong and McCain looked weak.

That was his undoing. (NoObamanation, if we cut you, you would bleed beer "GOP-koolaide) No screaming at the TV on the 4th now, OK? :p

I am not sure Obama looked "strong" on it, just he did not look like an idiot, which McCain sadly did on this certain occasion.

Werbung:
C'mon, just say it. You're so close BigRob. "Idiot" isn't the word. Now you're excusing him with an innocent blunder motive.

The real motive was fear. McCain was afraid to attend that debate. Just look at his body language in any debate...he's not big on public-speaking, a terrible achilles heel when campaigning for president. In fact, just going on body language alone, I'd trust my fate in Obama's hands 100 times over than McCain's. Obama stops himself, he ponders things, he thinks things through and through...maybe too much as he was accused of waffling. But at least he's thinking.

McCain reacts first and thinks later...and he reacts out of a fearful and angry place. There could be no more dangerous man in the Whitehouse at this precise moment in our nation's history..

Obama's ads are just as lame. I have seen M's ads rebuked and I have seen obama's ads rebuked. Often the responses to the ads are false and the ad turns out to be true.

I would love to say that most of O's ads are false and most of M's ads are true but from what I can see most of both candidates ads are technically true and most of the rebuttals are weak.

The only one who loses is the one who listens to an ad and makes up his mind without investigation (on both sides) or those who listen to a rebuttal and draws the conclusion that all of the ads are lies.

There is a much bigger issue than whose ads are more false. Who will bring the country in the right direction? Not just the way you want it to go with your own personal interest at heart but what is best for all and for 100 years to come. The answer to that is more about how much they do than about what they do. Carter was very ineffective and so he did not hurt us too much. FDR was more effective in just one act and he hurt us a lot.

So you think McCain's worst feat was his ads? Worse than running away from the first debate with his tail between his legs?

His base is largely made up of he-men and she-women who do not look up to cowardice.

I think this was his most crucial miscalculation, of many... And just what we need, another four years of a crucially miscalculating president..

"The exact opposite is true. He looked like a total coward running away from that debate that everyone knew he didn't want to face."

Not hardly. Your personal opinion only. :rolleyes:

So you're saying YOU disagree.

But you are in a minority friend..lol..

John McCain running from a public appearance to calm amercians and reinstill their faith in him cannot be seen as an innocent mistake, as close as polls were then. It was an evasive manuever.

People don't want someone who runs from challenges this time around.

Obama won the election the very day McCain chose to run from reality.

2 questions:
Where are you getting your facts on negative ads? Nobama has run way more negative ads by (I'm guessing but close) 5 to 1 ratio.

amazing how all the Obama ads I see talk issues, while McCain is the redheaded stepchild that screams in the corner till you just ignore them and they fall asleep.....

What's wrong with Palin?
POOR ETHICS.

Governor Sarah Palin abused her power by violating Alaska Statute 39.52.110 (a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act

Palin billed the state for meal money while spending more than 300 nights at her Valley home during her first 19 months in office and regularly takes family members on state-paid trips

She is more qualified than Nobama and isn't at the top of the ticket?

at what, shopping?

Oh, you're sooooo close that I'll just give the prize to you. You got it half right.

You put it in such a way as to make him look a hero though...

The exact opposite is true. He looked like a total coward running away from that debate that everyone knew he didn't want to face. It was right at the time the economy really started tanking and he'd just said 'the fundamentals of the economy are strong'...and took all that flack for it.

He was afaid, pure and simple. Joe Plumber didn't like to see him running away. Obama looked courageous in comparison. McCain only had his supposed bravado as 'the POW veteran hero' that ostensibly superceded Obama's moxy. However, in real life, Obama faced the dragon (the debate right as the economy tanked) head on. People instinctively liked him for that. People smelled fear in McCain.

The last thing anyone wants right now is a chicken president. It gets even worse when people see him grinning like an idiot while Palin takes center stage. Not only does he run from confrontations, he hides behind skirts too. He couldn't look more mama's boy if he tried.

Not a good image to cut in these trouble times with either party..

Well said! It is so comforting to hear someone speak the truth on this site, about Obama. The man has been holding his own! He is tough, and has a vision of doing the right things for all of the people. They have thrown everything at him, including the kitchen sink, and he has not wavered! He is a man of strong principles. McCain can't hold a camdle to him!

McCain has ethics and strength that obama would begin to even understand.

Tell me one time obama put his country ahead of himself? Was it when he lied and went back on his agreement to stick to a campaign amount and funding?

Obama has a half brother living in squalor. An Aunt in the slums. An Uncle homeless.

Oh yeah, he's got ETHICS AND MORALS!!! LMAO

McCain has ethics and strength that obama would begin to even understand.

Tell me one time obama put his country ahead of himself? Was it when he lied and went back on his agreement to stick to a campaign amount and funding?

Obama has a half brother living in squalor. An Aunt in the slums. An Uncle homeless.

Oh yeah, he's got ETHICS AND MORALS!!! LMAO

hey i knew about the half brother living in a hut
and the aunt who he loves so much and wrote about living in a slum in boston using a metal rod for a cane
but i did not know about a homeless uncle, can you private message me about that one

amazing how all the Obama ads I see talk issues, while McCain is the redheaded stepchild that screams in the corner till you just ignore them and they fall asleep.....

POOR ETHICS.

Governor Sarah Palin abused her power by violating Alaska Statute 39.52.110 (a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act

I'm surprised. I thought after Clinton, even felonies were acceptable to the left.

I looked into this. There was nothing there.

Palin billed the state for meal money while spending more than 300 nights at her Valley home during her first 19 months in office and regularly takes family members on state-paid trips

She brought her children. If the state pays for peoples daycare, as many want to do, what is wrong with the state paying for her children?

Granted I'm against this, but then that is because I believe what I say. But you hypocritical leftists, how can you think you have any credibility when on one hand, "It takes a village", and on the other, it's wrong for a republican to accept the government hand outs that you claim everyone else should get? Hypocrisy: Hallmark of the left.

at what, shopping?

Sexist!

Well said! It is so comforting to hear someone speak the truth on this site, about Obama. The man has been holding his own! He is tough, and has a vision of doing the right things for all of the people. They have thrown everything at him, including the kitchen sink, and he has not wavered! He is a man of strong principles. McCain can't hold a camdle to him!

Hope and change! Change and hope! Yes we can! Obama is the Messiah!

You may faint now Mama.

McCain has ethics and strength that obama would begin to even understand.~Unite

No, I don't think so. I think John McCain has stubborness masquerading as "strength". He has buzzwords masquerading as "ethics". It takes real strength to face a debate where you're pretty sure you're going to lose. Instead, his real attribue, stubborness, made its stand at exactly the wrong time. His stubborness was cleverly hiding his fear of losing.

We don't need a fearful president this time around.

Werbung:
LMAO and spitting coffee all over my screen here!!

obama has strength??? Where? In what? Befriending every type of unsavory character in Chicago and beyong? I know, being the Messiah?

Name one thing he has done FOR AMERICA, not himself? Name one bill that isn't against guns, innocent infants, or in defense of gang killers that he has sponsored.

McCain is a very grounded and strong man. You might not agree with his ethics and stance on issues, but don't make yourself sound foolish by saying he isn't of strong character. He has a 20 year record to back it!!!

What have you done even close to what McCain has for this Nation? I'm really curious as to your contributions and worth as a man! It had better be good...because you are putting down a true American Hero. I hope you have something valuable about yourself to back up all your rhetoric.

Back