Obamabot reality check

Libsmasher

ATTENTION! We interrupt the panicky Obamabot lie fest for a brief announcement:

Since the Bots have been lying lately about the polls, I thought I'd post the latest Gallup poll, which shows the candidates tied. The trend for McCain is up, and the trend for Obama is DOWN. :D

xrgvwac7s0oqpmlwhv49pw.gif

We now return you to the Bot lie fest, in progress. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
ATTENTION! We interrupt the panicky Obamabot lie fest for a brief announcement:

Since the Bots have been lying lately about the polls, I thought I'd post the latest Gallup poll, which shows the candidates tied. The trend for McCain is up, and the trend for Obama is DOWN. :D

xrgvwac7s0oqpmlwhv49pw.gif

We now return you to the Bot lie fest, in progress. :rolleyes:

Libsmasher reality check: out of the last 11 national polls released 9 have Obama in the lead, 1 McCain (+1%), and 1 tied (Gallup).

See for yourself: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

Libsmasher reality check: out of the last 11 national polls released 9 have Obama in the lead, 1 McCain (+1%), and 1 tied (Gallup).

See for yourself: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

for the sake of argument can we all agree on one polling place

and we always go by them because this is stupid to start threads because one polls says something and another poll say something else

you are going to start loving gallop again once they say obama is up by 5 or something.

so why cant we all decide to pick one polling place and then have one thread about the polls?

for the sake of argument can we all agree on one polling place

and we always go by them because this is stupid to start threads because one polls says something and another poll say something else

you are going to start loving gallop again once they say obama is up by 5 or something.

so why cant we all decide to pick one polling place and then have one thread about the polls?

RCP averages and shows all the national polls. What more do you want? I also never said I disliked Gallup, my pointing out that Obama leads in 9 of the 11 is relevant.

You, with no proof, attack me for not liking Gallup, while at the sametime you ignore the fact that Libs cherry picked Gallup for this thread because McCain trails in all the other polls.

RCP averages and shows all the national polls. What more do you want? I also never said I disliked Gallup, my pointing out that Obama leads in 9 of the 11 is relevant.

You, with no proof, attack me for not liking Gallup, while at the sametime you ignore the fact that Libs cherry picked Gallup for this thread because McCain trails in all the other polls.

I am sorry Popeye, I am not attacking you, if you took it that was I really am sorry.

I can not keep up with all the threads, and I cant remember where I posted what. There are so many threads about the same topic I am starting to get confused.

Wouldnt it be good if we all agreed on one polling place, and made one thread that was the official thread for the 2008 General Election Tracking poll.

or even if we argued differnt polls but had one single thread about it?

Try again. :D

ABC News Poll and four others are out of date, being taken September 19-22

Fox is out of date - data taken the 23.

Gallup(Sept. 22-24) is an unbiased polling firm, not working for a lib media outlet as most on your list are.

CBS/NYT - no collection date given.

Etc etc etc. :D

Try again. :D

ABC News Poll and four others are out of date, being taken September 19-22

Fox is out of date - data taken the 23.

Gallup(Sept. 22-24) is an unbiased polling firm, not working for a lib media outlet as most on your list are.

CBS/NYT - no collection date given.

Etc etc etc. :D

The new gallup poll asks about the new news of McCain suspending his campaign. Its as current as you can get

Werbung:
Back