Obama's double talk?

Andy

Extreme abuse of power: "While GM has made a good faith effort to restructure over the past several months, the plan they have put forward is, in its current form, not strong enough. However, after broad consultations with a range of industry experts and financial advisors, I'm confident that GM can rise again, provided that it undergoes a fundamental restructuring. As an initial step ... Rick Wagoner is stepping aside as Chairman and CEO. ... In this context, my administration will offer General Motors adequate working capital over the next 60 days. During this time, my team will be working closely with GM to produce a better business plan. ... Let me be clear: The United States government has no interest or intention of running GM." --Barack Obama

Huh? So the government has no intention of running GM, but government bureaucrats are going to make the business plan, and provide the money (which we don't have) to run the company, and he just kicked out the CEO....

But he has no intention of running GM! Right....
And we've seen how well he's running the government right now... I'm sure he'll do a better job with GM.

toon033109.gif

Werbung:
... this thread got me to join this forum.

I saw here that some of you are really CLUELESS!

You still don't get it - DO YOU??

What Obama is doing is destroying the last feeble link in this world to what was true FREEDOM.

when I see Obama supporters I see TRAITOR'S (nothing less) to what built America!

Obama wants to start an insurance system and now wants to run ANOTHER business into the ground just like the Economy!

Can't you see he is doing like CHINA when they bought the laptop division of a computer company?

You mice REALLY don't get it - do you?

you people are too complacent and insist on JUST US instead of JUSTICE.

What Obama is doing is destroying the last feeble link in this world to what was true FREEDOM.

HEY, POPEYE....WE'RE GONNA NEED NEW BATTERIES!!

We've got another one, here, who dodged the alarm.

:eek:

when I see Obama supporters I see TRAITOR'S (nothing less) to what built America!

Obama wants to start an insurance system and now wants to run ANOTHER business into the ground just like the Economy!

Can't you see he is doing like CHINA when they bought the laptop division of a computer company?

Welcome to the forum. You will come to discover that Mr. Shaman's post's and threads are never based in fact, rather they are childish. If it's not propaganda Shamans not gonna post it to the thread.

Was the poll only conducted in Chicago, and the N.E. states?

If you honestly think the main stream media polls would ever release a poll saying he is anything less than 50%, your crazy.:rolleyes:

Sure they would... on page 4598, and with a headline the same size as the fine print on a Fannie Mae sub-prime mortgage.

"Your fired I'll drive."

I love that one!!

Even Leno is getting in on it. He made a joke that the pres wanted to take over GM to make it work right and GM responded "you first."

If Leno doesn't get blackballed by Hollywood this could be the start of something new.

I am going to enjoy reading your posts!

When I find a forum with ANYONE posting on it who never makes any comments that are childish, biting, or stupid, I will have met God.

Werbung:
I see Obama supporters I see TRAITOR'S (nothing less) to what built America!

Amen, you got that right!

Back