Oh, no say it ain't so SARAH PALIN supporting a 3rd party???

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/...2009/10/23/276376.html?s=al&promo_code=8F4E-1

Palin Backs 3rd-Party Candidate in N.Y. House Race

Friday, October 23, 2009 3:55 PM

Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has endorsed a third-party candidate over the GOP-backed contender in New York's congressional special election, saying her own party has abandoned its core values.

The former Alaska governor, who was Arizona Sen. John McCain's running-mate last year, said Thursday she was backing Conservative Party candidate Doug Hoffman over Republican Assemblywoman Dierdre Scozzafava in the 23rd Congressional District race.

Palin said Hoffman, a businessman, stands for Republican principles – smaller government, lower taxes and a commitment to individual liberty – and that Scozzafava is more aligned with Democrats.

Special: Get Sarah Palin’s New Book — Incredible FREE Offer — Click Here Now.

The offseason race to replace former Rep. John McHugh, whom President Barack Obama named as his Army secretary, has drawn national attention to a growing splinter between Republican moderates and conservatives who say they want the party to return its core values.

"The Republican Party today has decided to choose a candidate who more than blurs the lines, and there is no real difference between the Democrat and the Republican in this race," Palin said in a post on her Facebook page Thursday night.

Democrat Bill Owens, a Plattsburgh lawyer and retired Air Force captain, is also running. An Oct. 15 survey by Siena College showed Owens with 33 percent, Scozzafava with 29 percent and Hoffman with 23 percent. The poll of 617 likely voters had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.9 percentage points.

Scozzafava has been endorsed by the National Rifle Association and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, but she's been criticized by some conservatives for her support for abortion rights, same-sex marriage and other issues.

Scozzafava spokesman Matt Burns said a vote for Hoffman hurts Republicans.

Hoffman has been labeled a spoiler by some, but he's looking more like a contender lately, with support from prominent Republicans, including former U.S. Sen. Fred Thompson, former House Majority Leader Dick Armey and former presidential candidate Steve Forbes, who endorsed Hoffman on Friday.

"The other candidates in this race are far too similar in their records and stated support for much of the Democrats' agenda in Washington," Forbes said.
See even fair Sarah Palin has left the Republican Party...now what are they gonna do...OH, WHOA IS ME...those Republicans are going to just become unraveled...hysteria will be ramped...ALL IS LOST!!!
BTW...don't forget to order you 'free' Sarah Palin book, they still have thousands upon thousand available. LMAO

Werbung:
Every conservative is supporting the 3d party in this case.

Rush, Hannity, Beck and the list goes on. Conservatives are not republicans first, they are conservatives first.

This particular republican is even worse than many liberals. I would vote 3d party if I were there too.

Scozzafava has been endorsed by the National Rifle Association and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, but she's been criticized by some conservatives for her support for abortion rights, same-sex marriage and other issues.

Why??? Because she beleives that people should be equal...that a woman has the right to decide options about her own body...and for heavens sake the NRA, 'THE NRA' has endorsed her...what could make her so horrible??? :eek:

Why??? Because she beleives that people should be equal...that a woman has the right to decide options about her own body...and for heavens sake the NRA, 'THE NRA' has endorsed her...what could make her so horrible??? :eek:

If she is pro gun rights that is a good thing

but if she has never met a tax she does not like that is not a very good thing.

If the alternative is also pro gun rights but not pro higher taxes then he or she would be a better alternative for a conservative.

There is nothing wrong with wanting the better candidate even if they are not from your party.

I would vote for Harold Ford Jr. Democrat over most republicans if ever given the chance.

I would vote for Harold Ford Jr. Democrat over most republicans if ever given the chance.

Well, HELLS - BELLS...I would vote for Harold Ford Jr. over anyone, anytime, anywhere...but he's not running in this election!!!

Don't you think that this 'ROUGE' statement will just drive that wedge deeper, split that rift wider apart and more republicans & democrats will be thinking that she {fair Sarah} is just too far off of base to be touched by any party looking for a good candidate for 2012?

I mean like...she's just not only burning those bridges she seems to be blowing them up on purpose...she doesn't have to make public statements she could just STFU and play opossum! ;)

she is doing the same thing other conservatives are doing.

I am glad she is not a party line person. It would bother me if she were stumping for the republican in this case. But if you think she should walk the party line then by all means add this to your list of reasons you do not like her.

I really do not undersand why you all keep thinking about her, talking about her, writing about her. You all spend far too much time on her IMO

Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has endorsed a third-party candidate over the GOP-backed contender in New York's congressional special election, saying her own party has abandoned its core values.

The former Alaska governor, who was Arizona Sen. John McCain's running-mate last year, said Thursday she was backing Conservative Party candidate Doug Hoffman over Republican Assemblywoman Dierdre Scozzafava in the 23rd Congressional District race.
She'd better not be planning on book-receipt$ financing her "backing"!!!!!

original.aspx

520.gif

she is doing the same thing other conservatives are doing.

I am glad she is not a party line person. It would bother me if she were stumping for the republican in this case. But if you think she should walk the party line then by all means add this to your list of reasons you do not like her.

I really do not undersand why you all keep thinking about her, talking about her, writing about her. You all spend far too much time on her IMO

Anyone forcing you to post...NOPE don't think so! ;)

Pan my friend,

How can we miss her if she won't go away? People are reporting on Caribou Barbie BECAUSE SHE'S MAKING OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS.

You act like she's at one of her kids PTA meetings and the press is rushing in hounding her for her insight on political endorsements. Isn't it an obvious fact that she's a publicity junkie... always been a publicity junkie? Hell she's doing everything short of joining the Barnum and Bailey Circus as an acrobat to get anyone who'll listen to listen to what she has to say.

You'll never admit it but my guess is you're fairly smart and you know Caribou Barbie is an embarrassment every time she opens her mouth. As that hurts your more Conservative side you'd like us not to cover what she says.

And when you put her up there with Rush, Hannity, Beck isn't all you're saying is that the whole lot is as stupid as her? I mean I agree with you but it hardly helps your case. They're all nimrods...

Do you seriously not see the kind of wackos this lady promotes? A pastor that hunts witches and fights witchcraft... come on. And you've seen her major mental lapses time & time again... you know in your heart Sarah Palin's elevator isn't going all the way to the top floor.:rolleyes:

Pan my friend,

How can we miss her if she won't go away? People are reporting on Caribou Barbie BECAUSE SHE'S MAKING OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS.

You act like she's at one of her kids PTA meetings and the press is rushing in hounding her for her insight on political endorsements. Isn't it an obvious fact that she's a publicity junkie... always been a publicity junkie? Hell she's doing everything short of joining the Barnum and Bailey Circus as an acrobat to get anyone who'll listen to listen to what she has to say.

You'll never admit it but my guess is you're fairly smart and you know Caribou Barbie is an embarrassment every time she opens her mouth. As that hurts your more Conservative side you'd like us not to cover what she says.

And when you put her up there with Rush, Hannity, Beck isn't all you're saying is that the whole lot is as stupid as her? I mean I agree with you but it hardly helps your case. They're all nimrods...

Do you seriously not see the kind of wackos this lady promotes? Anti witchcraft and evil spell pastors... come on... you know her elevator isn't going all the way to the top.:D

Top Gun,

She wont go away because you guys are literally obsessed with her. You guys post everytime she twitters. People here have made up divorce stories and the list goes on.

This thread is so silly, she is backing the conservative rather than the main stream republican just like every other conservative is doing but she gets attacked for it, its dumb.

I dont care who she backs or doesnt back, I only said something because there is nothing wrong with not party line voting. And she is doing the exact same thing every other conservative that I know of is doing, and it is not a bad thing.

If anything, attack her for being a copy cat... everyone else came out for the 3d party person weeks ago.

I wish you guys would ignore her, you all give her far too much power when you keep writing about her, talking about her, thinking about her and following her every word.

Top Gun,

She wont go away because you guys are literally obsessed with her. You guys post everytime she twitters. People here have made up divorce stories and the list goes on.

This thread is so silly, she is backing the conservative rather than the main stream republican just like every other conservative is doing but she gets attacked for it, its dumb.

I dont care who she backs or doesnt back, I only said something because there is nothing wrong with not party line voting. And she is doing the exact same thing every other conservative that I know of is doing, and it is not a bad thing.

If anything, attack her for being a copy cat... everyone else came out for the 3d party person weeks ago.

I wish you guys would ignore her, you all give her far too much power when you keep writing about her, talking about her, thinking about her and following her every word.

Once again...your gift for the emotional hysteria factor is just soooo telling...WHO THE HELL IS ATTACKING HER...:rolleyes:

EVERYBODY...WOW have any PROOF of that or are we just supposed to take that exaggeration/emotionally driven statement on face value :confused: ...NOT ;)

Once again...your gift for the emotional hysteria factor is just soooo telling...WHO THE HELL IS ATTACKING HER...:rolleyes:

EVERYBODY...WOW have any PROOF of that or are we just supposed to take that exaggeration/emotionally driven statement on face value :confused: ...NOT ;)

What exactly is this thread about if its not disaproval of her stumping for a
3d party person rathar than the Republican? I think that is in the title.

You think everything is hysteria, I assume because you are in a constant state of it.

I would offer you proof gladly but I dont want to. When ever you have been asked for proof you have said really mean nasty sick twisted personal attacks to anyone asking, so I will let you google Rush, Hannity, Beck and the rest all on your own and you can read how they also and actually long before her have been stumping for the 3d party person.

Every conservative is supporting the 3d party in this case.

Rush, Hannity, Beck and the list goes on. Conservatives are not republicans first, they are conservatives first.

This particular republican is even worse than many liberals. I would vote 3d party if I were there too.

AMEN!!! What Sarah Palin has done in New york ,WE ALL must do in 2010.
VOTE PRINCIPLES over Party! VOTE CONSERVATISM over TREASON!
We Know just because a radical liberal or fascist runs for office with an (R) next to his/her name does not change their devious mind .
FORGET the party designation - VOTE CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES ! In 2010 & 2012 we must
defeat the Obama sickess that is sucking the life blood from our citizens ,destroying our economy. and mocks our Constitutaion. THANK YOU , SARAH PALIN , clearing showing why the Liberals , Fascist , and Terrorists hate you!

Werbung:
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/...2009/10/23/276376.html?s=al&promo_code=8F4E-1

Palin Backs 3rd-Party Candidate in N.Y. House Race

Friday, October 23, 2009 3:55 PM

Palin said Hoffman, a businessman, stands for Republican principles – smaller government, lower taxes and a commitment to individual liberty – and that Scozzafava is more aligned with Democrats.

Special: Get Sarah Palin’s New Book — Incredible FREE Offer — Click Here Now.

The offseason race to replace former Rep. John McHugh, whom President Barack Obama named as his Army secretary, has drawn national attention to a growing splinter between Republican moderates and conservatives who say they want the party to return its core values.

"The Republican Party today has decided to choose a candidate who more than blurs the lines, and there is no real difference between the Democrat and the Republican in this race," Palin said in a post on her Facebook page Thursday night.

Democrat Bill Owens, a Plattsburgh lawyer and retired Air Force captain, is also running. An Oct. 15 survey by Siena College showed Owens with 33 percent, Scozzafava with 29 percent and Hoffman with 23 percent. The poll of 617 likely voters had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.9 percentage points.

Scozzafava spokesman Matt Burns said a vote for Hoffman hurts Republicans.

Hoffman has been labeled a spoiler by some, but he's looking more like a contender lately, with support from prominent Republicans, including former U.S. Sen. Fred Thompson, former House Majority Leader Dick Armey and former presidential candidate Steve Forbes, who endorsed Hoffman on Friday.

"The other candidates in this race are far too similar in their records and stated support for much of the Democrats' agenda in Washington," Forbes said.
See even fair Sarah Palin has left the Republican Party...now what are they gonna do...OH, WHOA IS ME...those Republicans are going to just become unraveled...hysteria will be ramped...ALL IS LOST!!!
BTW...don't forget to order you 'free' Sarah Palin book, they still have thousands upon thousand available. LMAO

What the misguided ASPCA does not realize is AMERICA"S POLITICS " have CHANGED! IN 2010 & 2012 there are only TWO PARTIES - Honest CONSERVATIVES versus Lying radical "liberals".
The election of 2008 taught CONSERVATIVES not ever to believe the democrat party again . The democrats promoted their OBAMA as a moderate, an American loving , Constitution loving citizen . Obama was pure , honest , appreciated the "Ameican Dream" and would fight to keep America safe .
Well, After the election the real Obama appeared ,A radical , maybe a fascist , a marxist but certainly not as he was billed. So , in all future elections Candidate will either be known as "STRONG CONSERVATIVES" or "LOSERS". The democrat party will we swept under in 2010 and RINO republicans will not make it either . Forget the (R) and the (D), it has been proven they lie. VOTE for only those who have a record of CONSERVATIVE VALUES! AMERICA will NOT be FOOLED AGAIN!

Back