Oh, no say it ain't so SARAH PALIN supporting a 3rd party???

What exactly is this thread about if its not disaproval of her stumping for a
3d party person rathar than the Republican? I think that is in the title.

You think everything is hysteria, I assume because you are in a constant state of it.

I would offer you proof gladly but I dont want to. When ever you have been asked for proof you have said really mean nasty sick twisted personal attacks to anyone asking, so I will let you google Rush, Hannity, Beck and the rest all on your own and you can read how they also and actually long before her have been stumping for the 3d party person.

I posted the article and then I made this statement: See even fair Sarah Palin has left the Republican Party...now what are they gonna do...OH, WHOA IS ME...those Republicans are going to just become unraveled...hysteria will be ramped...ALL IS LOST!!!
BTW...don't forget to order you 'free' Sarah Palin book, they still have thousands upon thousand available. LMAO

And you managed to complete the entire sequence of events just as I predicted...;)
You are sooooo LAME...HYSTERICAL...yet, really, really LAME at the same time. Couldn't have played out any better had I told you what to say...ROTFLMAO

Werbung:
Top Gun,

She wont go away because you guys are literally obsessed with her. You guys post everytime she twitters. People here have made up divorce stories and the list goes on.

This thread is so silly, she is backing the conservative rather than the main stream republican just like every other conservative is doing but she gets attacked for it, its dumb.

I dont care who she backs or doesnt back, I only said something because there is nothing wrong with not party line voting. And she is doing the exact same thing every other conservative that I know of is doing, and it is not a bad thing.

If anything, attack her for being a copy cat... everyone else came out for the 3d party person weeks ago.

I wish you guys would ignore her, you all give her far too much power when you keep writing about her, talking about her, thinking about her and following her every word.

First off: None of what you said is true and you know that. We'd all love it if she'd just disappear.:)

Problem is Caribou Barbie is an exobisionist... probably gets that from her Miss Wasilla days.

Secondly: Even though you know in your heart she's a moron you feel you have to support her and attack anyone who simply repeats WHAT SHE'S GOING PUBLIC AND SAYING because she's a radical Conservative.

If I didn't know you better I'd think you were sweet on her.:) I mean this seriously kinda reminds me of a soft core movie where one girl is so smitten by another that they get overly mad & heated and attack crazily any person who simply repeats the nonsense that comes out of her girlfriends mouth.

Try and be a little objective here. It's Miss "I can see Russia from my house" that's asking... BEGGING for attention. And when she gets it she is what she is.

Which is...

Now seriously... who's fault is that?

I posted the article and then I made this statement: See even fair Sarah Palin has left the Republican Party...now what are they gonna do...OH, WHOA IS ME...those Republicans are going to just become unraveled...hysteria will be ramped...ALL IS LOST!!!
BTW...don't forget to order you 'free' Sarah Palin book, they still have thousands upon thousand available. LMAO

And you managed to complete the entire sequence of events just as I predicted...;)
You are sooooo LAME...HYSTERICAL...yet, really, really LAME at the same time. Couldn't have played out any better had I told you what to say...ROTFLMAO

I dont think she has left the party she is just saying a 3d party person is better in this case. Its not really a big deal, many are doing the same. If anything she is late coming to speak up for the 3d party guy.

You really need to get over her

First off: None of what you said is true and you know that. We'd all love it if she'd just disappear.:)

Problem is Caribou Barbie is an exobisionist... probably gets that from her Miss Wasilla days.

Secondly: Even though you know in your heart she's a moron you feel you have to support her and attack anyone who simply repeats WHAT SHE'S GOING PUBLIC AND SAYING because she's a radical Conservative.

If I didn't know you better I'd think you were sweet on her.:) I mean this seriously kinda reminds me of a soft core movie where one girl is so smitten by another that they get overly mad & heated and attack crazily any person who simply repeats the nonsense that comes out of her girlfriends mouth.

Try and be a little objective here. It's Miss "I can see Russia from my house" that's asking... BEGGING for attention. And when she gets it she is what she is.

Which is...

Now seriously... who's fault is that?

What did I say that is not true?

She is just following in Rush, Hannity and Becks foot prints, are you saying that Rush Hannity and Beck are not stumping for this 3d party person?

And yes, you guys are obsessing over her and its kind of strange, except for Always recent post about her, no one is talking about Sarah Palin except for the lefties here who cant seem to get over her.

I dont figure Always would have even made the thread if it wernt for the attacks you guys keep putting on Palin. Why cant you guys get over her? She holds no office, hell she doesnt even have a talk show. I at least understand when you guys attack Beck, Hannity and Rush... they are actual players in the game.... Sarah Palin is nothing but you all seem to want to make a thread every time she speaks.... its strange.

I have never put much credibility in the endorsement of political candidates, especially from outside people. I think in many cases an endorsement from a notable person that has zero to do with the local politics it could hurt them.

Either way, I think the more notable and yet unmentioned factor is just how disheveled the GOP has become. Thier long standing media talking heads, and some notable members are openly endorsing candidates not in the party.
A fractured GOP will only serve to further the communist agenda on the Democrats.

Also, does anyone else find it ironic that she is stumping for a "Conservative". When throughout her entire political career she has shown herself to be a RINO. In her most notable role as Governor of Alaska, she increased the size of government, she raised taxes on the oil companies. Then she spent public money, to compete directly with a privately funded natgas pipeline.

Then of course the additional revenue from that tax increase, she went ahead and distributed to Alaskans. She took wealth from the very rich and powerful, in the form of the oil companies and all of thier stock holders, and gave it to someone else who didnt do anything to deserve that wealth.

In all fairness, she did try to push through some revisions to Alaska law to make it more difficult for a woman to have an abortion. When she found out that parental permission wasnt contitutional, and parental notification was not going to be an easy piece of legislation, she quit.

So, for anyone out there who is going to vote for candidate A because Sarah Palin says he is a good guy, and a "true conservative" might want to look a little deeper at just how Conservative she wants you to think she is, versus being just another RINO wearing lipstick.

Also, does anyone else find it ironic that she is stumping for a "Conservative". When throughout her entire political career she has shown herself to be a RINO. In her most notable role as Governor of Alaska, she increased the size of government, she raised taxes on the oil companies. Then she spent public money, to compete directly with a privately funded natgas pipeline.

Then of course the additional revenue from that tax increase, she went ahead and distributed to Alaskans. She took wealth from the very rich and powerful, in the form of the oil companies and all of thier stock holders, and gave it to someone else who didnt do anything to deserve that wealth.

In all fairness, she did try to push through some revisions to Alaska law to make it more difficult for a woman to have an abortion. When she found out that parental permission wasnt contitutional, and parental notification was not going to be an easy piece of legislation, she quit.

So, for anyone out there who is going to vote for candidate A because Sarah Palin says he is a good guy, and a "true conservative" might want to look a little deeper at just how Conservative she wants you to think she is, versus being just another RINO wearing lipstick.

I highly doubt anyone is going to vote for a third party person because Sarah Palin told them too. Actually I think the only people paying attention to what Sarah Palin says are liberals who cant stop thinking about her.

I do not think you know what a RINO is if you are calling her a RINO. Gordon Smith from Oregon was a RINO the Arlen Spector was a RINO The two senators from Maine are RINOs.

I would not call John McCain a rino but he was very moderate and gets really close to the RINO line but still probably a moderate at least for now.

What did I say that is not true?

That WE won't let Sarah Palin go away. WE'D love her to just go away. But she's like political herpes she keeps coming back.:D

She is just following in Rush, Hannity and Becks foot prints, are you saying that Rush Hannity and Beck are not stumping for this 3d party person?

They're ALL so far to the Radical Right their favorite comparison is... Well people speak bad about Adolf Hitler but at least with Hitler the trains ran on time.:rolleyes:

And yes, you guys are obsessing over her and its kind of strange, except for Always recent post about her, no one is talking about Sarah Palin except for the lefties here who cant seem to get over her.

I dont figure Always would have even made the thread if it wernt for the attacks you guys keep putting on Palin. Why cant you guys get over her? She holds no office, hell she doesnt even have a talk show. I at least understand when you guys attack Beck, Hannity and Rush... they are actual players in the game.... Sarah Palin is nothing but you all seem to want to make a thread every time she speaks.... its strange.

Come on Pan you guys have had many threads on Palin in the past and like you just said they're still being started by always as we speak. And the truth is she's out running all over the country bashing Progressives and the Democratic Party... you know that.

The Democratic Party gave up on that peace & love all things will work out way of doing things after Conservatives witch hunted Clinton to death and then Swift Boated a Purple Heart Veteran. It was Conservatives that brought the attack dog Karl Rove type ways into being... now it's hardly something you can cry foul about when we won't let your truly bad choices up off the mat.

I will give you this... we do actually enjoy pointing out how bad of a pick Sarah Palin was and showing why. I personally don't start threads on her ever since she abandoned her office. Maybe talk to always and see if he'd like to let her go.:D

All that said, I hope you're doing well. Let's try and find some common ground again. I liked that. Do you have a myspace page... PM me.;)

That WE won't let Sarah Palin go away. WE'D love her to just go away. But she's like political herpes she keeps coming back.:D

They're ALL so far to the Radical Right their favorite comparison is... Well people speak bad about Adolf Hitler but at least with Hitler the trains ran on time.:rolleyes:

Come on Pan you guys have had many threads on Palin in the past and like you just said they're still being started by always as we speak. And the truth is she's out running all over the country bashing Progressives and the Democratic Party... you know that.

The Democratic Party gave up on that peace & love all things will work out way of doing things after Conservatives witch hunted Clinton to death and then Swift Boated a Purple Heart Veteran. It was Conservatives that brought the attack dog Karl Rove type ways into being... now it's hardly something you can cry foul about when we won't let your truly bad choices up off the mat.

I will give you this... we do actually enjoy pointing out how bad of a pick Sarah Palin was and showing why. I personally don't start threads on her ever since she abandoned her office. Maybe talk to always and see if he'd like to let her go.:D

All that said, I hope you're doing well. Let's try and find some common ground again. I liked that. Do you have a myspace page... PM me.;)

I disagree with you

The only people not letting Sarah Palin go are people like you and the others here who make threads about her and post post post about her.

She wont get the nomination in 2012 so its silly to even talk about her, besides all anyone has to say are dumb personal attacks and those get old fast.

I never hear about her when I read the news or when I watch the news, this forum is the only place I go where people are getting their panties in tight bunches over her, everyone else has move on. You guys should too.

I disagree with you

The only people not letting Sarah Palin go are people like you and the others here who make threads about her and post post post about her.

She wont get the nomination in 2012 so its silly to even talk about her, besides all anyone has to say are dumb personal attacks and those get old fast.

I never hear about her when I read the news or when I watch the news, this forum is the only place I go where people are getting their panties in tight bunches over her, everyone else has move on. You guys should too.
:eek:
OMG...I would be shocked if you heard any of this NEWS on your all time fav's: Glen Beck/Rush Limbaugh and what's that other crazy NON-News worthy B.S. that your quote all of the time??? But carry on and we'll do what we can to bring you the REALITY that is going on around you while you are transfixed by the 'dog & pony show of those mental midgets'...LMAO

I disagree with you

Well Pan it's a shame that you choose to disagree with the reality of the situation. Think about it for a second.

We also talk about Druggie Limbaugh and Lonesome Roads Beck and they won't be running for anything in 2012 either. But they are out there spreading an assortment of lies (like your friend Caribou Barbie and her death panels) and so why wouldn't we... why in the hell shouldn't we for that matter address them?

These are the facts:

FACT #1: Palin is kind of a religious zealot that's really not very smart and sticks her foot in her mouth a lot... a whole lot.

FACT #2: You just want her to be able to raise money from the Lunatic Right under the radar and smear Progressives and not be pulled out on the carpet to the rest of the nation (the vast majority of the nation) by ANYONE pointing to FACT #1.
:rolleyes:

Have you talked with your friend always and asked why he keeps bringing her up. By your own admission that's kinda dumb huh?

Well Pan it's a shame that you choose to disagree with the reality of the situation. Think about it for a second.

We also talk about Druggie Limbaugh and Lonesome Roads Beck and they won't be running for anything in 2012 either. But they are out there spreading an assortment of lies (like your friend Caribou Barbie and her death panels) and so why wouldn't we... why in the hell shouldn't we for that matter address them?

These are the facts:

FACT #1: Palin is kind of a religious zealot that's really not very smart and sticks her foot in her mouth a lot... a whole lot.

FACT #2: You just want her to be able to raise money from the Lunatic Right under the radar and smear Progressives and not be pulled out on the carpet to the rest of the nation (the vast majority of the nation) by ANYONE pointing to FACT #1.
:rolleyes:

Have you talked with your friend always and asked why he keeps bringing her up. By your own admission that's kinda dumb huh?

Rush is in the news every day and he does shape peoples thoughts, its reasonable that you fret over him, Same goes for Beck

but my gosh you guys live and breath Sarah Palin. I think there are more threads about her here than there are Rush, Hannity and Beck combined, but its Rush Hannity and Beck that have actual influence not Palin. I think its dumb and you guys should just let it go and move on from Sarah Palin.

Even your druggie president has more influence than Palin and is worthy of threads.

I think its rather funny the way you guys have let her get under your skin.

Palin will forever be a soft spot in conservatism for liberals to jab it. Whether its fair or not conservatives are going to have to explain away fielding one of the most objectively idiotic vice-presidential candidates in history.

Essentially the only good reason to bring up Palin is to troll conservatives as any self-respecting conservative can do nothing but spend the time explaining how they aren't related to he special brand of idiocy.

Rush is in the news every day and he does shape peoples thoughts, its reasonable that you fret over him, Same goes for Beck
Then you selective reading habits are firmly in place {as usual}...and here I thought you were a 'CLOSE' follower of the ILK of 'ALWAYS' and BOOB THE BUILDER before that...hmmm

but my gosh you guys live and breath Sarah Palin. I think there are more threads about her here than there are Rush, Hannity and Beck combined, but its Rush Hannity and Beck that have actual influence not Palin. I think its dumb and you guys should just let it go and move on from Sarah Palin.
Perhaps that mental issue {do to those excessive prescription drugs} has left you perplexed about the topic heading and the reason that the current events play out when she is in the news from some CURRENT STATEMENT...and yet it is sooo telling that you see it this way...LMAO

Even your druggie president has more influence than Palin and is worthy of threads.

I think its rather funny the way you guys have let her get under your skin.

And you continue to follow suit with your LAME DEFENCE...gee now what does that say about YOU :confused: ROTFLMAO ;)

Werbung:
Then you selective reading habits are firmly in place {as usual}...and here I thought you were a 'CLOSE' follower of the ILK of 'ALWAYS' and BOOB THE BUILDER before that...hmmm

Perhaps that mental issue {do to those excessive prescription drugs} has left you perplexed about the topic heading and the reason that the current events play out when she is in the news from some CURRENT STATEMENT...and yet it is sooo telling that you see it this way...LMAO

And you continue to follow suit with your LAME DEFENCE...gee now what does that say about YOU :confused: ROTFLMAO ;)

I have what you call lame defence and all you have are personal attacks
so nothing is new :)

Back