Oh, no say it ain't so SARAH PALIN supporting a 3rd party???

Werbung:
And yet you seem oblivious of the news...any news that isn't spewed directly at you from your 'FAUX NEWS' talking heads...how sad, utterly SAD is that. :confused:

Oh , yea , we should only believe your "state Controlled garbage news", They have yet to report how obama's cowardly indecisions are killing our troops in greater numbers than ever. Are you sure this guy is on AMERICA'S side?

Rush is in the news every day and he does shape peoples thoughts, its reasonable that you fret over him, Same goes for Beck

but my gosh you guys live and breath Sarah Palin. I think there are more threads about her here than there are Rush, Hannity and Beck combined, but its Rush Hannity and Beck that have actual influence not Palin. I think its dumb and you guys should just let it go and move on from Sarah Palin.

Even your druggie president has more influence than Palin and is worthy of threads.

I think its rather funny the way you guys have let her get under your skin.

If by getting under our skin you mean we enjoy making fun of her and pointing out she was the best the whole Republicant Party could come up with as a VP candidate... well then you got us... we do enjoy doing that a lot.:D

Seriously Pan... you can't tell the difference either. Just admit it and we'll move on.:D

Oh , yea , we should only believe your "state Controlled garbage news", They have yet to report how obama's cowardly indecisions are killing our troops in greater numbers than ever. Are you sure this guy is on AMERICA'S side?

Maybe it is because those 'voices in that empty cranium' aren't connected to any reliable/factual news outlet {not even the AP} so you're just left to suffer through that senseless chatter all 'ALONE' or get 'BIB' to supply you with some serious MEDS and you'll be all better real soon!

Really you will...just look at your noble idols; Rush Limbaugh/Glen Beck/Hannity/BIB...they've all learned to function around those 'horrible voices' ;)

If by getting under our skin you mean we enjoy making fun of her and pointing out she was the best the whole Republicant Party could come up with as a VP candidate... well then you got us... we do enjoy doing that a lot.:D

Seriously Pan... you can't tell the difference either. Just admit it and we'll move on.:D

I can tell the difference and so can you. I can also tell the difference in the Fake Obama's and the real obama and I do not judge obama based on the Fakes who make fun of him. You and many seem to do that with Sarah Palin.

I dont care that you do it I just dont understand it. If she were a Senator or congressman or something or had any power at all in any way then I would understand, but she is not so I dont get why you guys cant get over her.

I wish you would start some threads about Newt or Romney or anyone who actually has power or is a contender for 2012.

I can tell the difference and so can you. I can also tell the difference in the Fake Obama's and the real obama and I do not judge obama based on the Fakes who make fun of him. You and many seem to do that with Sarah Palin.

I dont care that you do it I just dont understand it. If she were a Senator or congressman or something or had any power at all in any way then I would understand, but she is not so I dont get why you guys cant get over her.

I wish you would start some threads about Newt or Romney or anyone who actually has power or is a contender for 2012.

But Sarah is a contender, from a poll released today:

In a very early look at the next race for the White House, the survey indicates that nearly one in three Republican voters, 32 percent, say they would be most likely to support former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee in a hypothetical battle for the 2012 GOP presidential nomination, with Palin seven points back at 25 percent, and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney at 21 percent.

trust me, we mock the real her....we just enjoy tina alot :) And odd how tina sounds like she is retarded....yet did not change any wording...its almost like the words themself are in fact ...retarded.....

And lets be fair, tina fey would make a much better VP

But Sarah is a contender, from a poll released today:

She isnt going to be, I supose she may run, she has that right but she wont get past a primary

What about Newt, there is plenty of nasty stuff to say about him and he is running and he just may get the primary

make a great thread about him, at least that is interesting

trust me, we mock the real her....we just enjoy tina alot :) And odd how tina sounds like she is retarded....yet did not change any wording...its almost like the words themself are in fact ...retarded.....

And lets be fair, tina fey would make a much better VP

You mock her with fake hers but pretend its the real her, its just strange

is there really nothing better to talk about? Its all you guys have?

ugh!

Eventually you will get to the Newt threads and the Romney threads ( I hope )

She isnt going to be, I supose she may run, she has that right but she wont get past a primary

What about Newt, there is plenty of nasty stuff to say about him and he is running and he just may get the primary

make a great thread about him, at least that is interesting

Sarah is much more fun...but don't worry, should Gingrich become a contender, they'll be lots of time to go over things such as how he served his wife with divorce papers while she was in the hospital having cancer surgery...as we found out during his years as Speaker, he's a real piece of work.

With Romney, we can start off with his magic underwear and go from there.

Sarah is much more fun...but don't worry, should Gingrich become a contender, they'll be lots of time to go over things such as how he served his wife with divorce papers while she was in the hospital having cancer surgery...as we found out during his years as Speaker, he's a real piece of work.

With Romney, we can start off with his magic underwear and go from there.

Ill help chime in on Newt

as for Romney, underpants is all you got I am pretty sure

but Ill tell you what, Mitt Romneys magic panties are more qualified to run for president than obama was :)

Come on Pan I can't tell the difference and either could the rest of the American people.:D

She makes your out of touch Conservative side look like lunatics and that hurts your feelings. We get that... OK!:D

But still if she's out their attacking people who really want to better this country from the dark Bush/Cheney days... and write books... and give press conferences... and all her other longing for her past pageant days stuff we're gonna keep saying...

LOOK AT THIS NIT WIT... WHAT A MESS!:D

And the truth is all the pubbie contenders were goofy and it's a damn good thing the American people stood up and elected President Barack Obama the 44th President of the United States of America.

I mean just look at the train wreck on your side of the tracks...

Come on Pan I can't tell the difference and either could the rest of the American people.:D

She makes your out of touch Conservative side look like lunatics and that hurts your feelings. We get that... OK!:D

But still if she's out their attacking people who really want to better this country from the dark Bush/Cheney days... and write books... and give press conferences... and all her other longing for her past pageant days stuff we're gonna keep saying...

LOOK AT THIS NIT WIT... WHAT A MESS!:D

And the truth is all the pubbie contenders were goofy and it's a damn good thing the American people stood up and elected President Barack Obama the 44th President of the United States of America.

I mean just look at the train wreck on your side of the tracks...

Huckabee is a dork, I hope he does not get the nomination in 2012. I still like Romney more than anyone out there.

I think you are fibbing when you say you can not tell the difference between Sarah Palin and those who pretend to be her. I just do not think you are stupid so you have to be pulling my leg.

You can keep talking about her all you want, all I am saying is she sure has shown power over you, that you guys cant stop thinking about her and talking about her and lying about her.

I think its kinda cute but in strange sort of way

All I care about is getting that peice of dog crap out of the White House. So march on with threads about the evil Sarah Palin I think it could prove helpful

Huckabee is a dork, I hope he does not get the nomination in 2012. I still like Romney more than anyone out there.

I think you are fibbing when you say you can not tell the difference between Sarah Palin and those who pretend to be her. I just do not think you are stupid so you have to be pulling my leg.

You can keep talking about her all you want, all I am saying is she sure has shown power over you, that you guys cant stop thinking about her and talking about her and lying about her.

I think its kinda cute but in strange sort of way

All I care about is getting that peice of dog crap out of the White House. So march on with threads about the evil Sarah Palin I think it could prove helpful

REALLY DIFFERENT HUH???:rolleyes:

Thankfully the American people made the correct choice... and in a BIG way!

Werbung:
REALLY DIFFERENT HUH???:rolleyes:

Thankfully the American people made the correct choice... and in a BIG way!

Correct choice? as in obama?

ugh!

Americans have shown themselves retarded and stupid for doing so, at least a portion of them.

The only excuse you all have is the other party was not all that good either.

We got the choice between poop and crap, crap won :)

Back