Our Marxist Wizard of Oz

Werbung:
Are you saying that you are unaware of much debt the US owes to China?

And that you don't understand that if China called these loans in tomorrow the US economy would collapse as it failed to meet its debts, lost its credit rating and interest rates rocketed accelerating its decline?

Just to be clear...is that what you are saying?

BTW you might want Google this before answering to spare yourself further embaqrrassment

And BTW it is 'YOU'RE wasting my time', not 'YOUR wasting my time'.
I didn't say anything about China. That is a topic you must be discussing with yourself. I said Obama was a Marxist and listed many sources to support my comment. And, yes ... I know it's You're ... thanks for pointing out my typo .... it makes your comment seem so much more accurate!

Obviously, (Not so) "Openmind" ... you have never read "Dreams of my Father" or you wouldn't have made such an uninformed comment!

Actually, I have read "Dreams of my father" and I own the book. Where in this book does it determined that Obama's youth was spent with his father and/or under his father's influence?

My mind is only closing when I am being overwhelmed by other people's hatred and especially by the stupidity of comments inspired by hatred.

Actually, I have read "Dreams of my father" and I own the book. Where in this book does it determined that Obama's youth was spent with his father and/or under his father's influence?

My mind is only closing when I am being overwhelmed by other people's hatred and especially by the stupidity of comments inspired by hatred.

looks pretty true and as such only prodded him to further this by his associations later in life.

Chapter 1 – [knowledge of father] p. 5 At the time of his death, my father remained a myth to me, both more and less than a man. He had left Hawaii back in 1963, when I was only two years old, so that as a child I knew him only through the stories that my mother and grandparents told. They all had their favorites, each one seamless, burnished smooth from repeated use.

Chapter 3 – [back in Hawaii - Father’s only visit] p. 66 A month. That’s how long we would have together…There was so much to tell in that single month, so much explaining to do; and yet when I reach back into my memory for the words of my father, the small interactions or conversations we might have had, they seem irretrievably lost…. My wife offers a simpler explanation – that boys and their fathers don’t always have much to say to each other unless and until they trust – and this may come closer to the mark, for I often felt mute before him, and he never pushed me to speak.

you either have an open mind or you don't but it is encouraging to see you admit that you do not. to thy own self be true.

If you have indeed read this book, then you know Obama's sentiment is towards his father and his beliefs in communism. It is more than obvious in the book and in Obama's policies that Obama believes in the dreams of his father, to destroy America, the Great Oppressor. The fact that it does not state that Obama's youth was spent with his father is irrelevant.

Bill Ayers is responsible for much of "Dreams of my father". You might want to read this and check it out. Dreams of my father is fake.
http://edgeofthewest.wordpress.com/2008/10/12/who-really-wrote-obamas-dreams-from-my-father/

A typo is the accidental mis-spelling of a word say by juxtaposing a couple of lettesr or omitting one.

It is not missing off an apostrophe and a letter which, let's be real, is not an accident.

It is confusion over two totally different expressions and is an exemplification of ignorance.

As is calling Obama a Marxist, believing in God or thinking the US is the greatest nation on earth.

Werbung:
The one thing about American Marxists is most will never admit they are one and if they are a politician, they most definitely will never come out of the closet. So, from the get go, we must understand that Marxist politicians are VERY DECEPTIVE and most likely LIARS. They will never clearly state they are Marxists.

BO's past clearly indicates his Marxist leanings. That is enough for most intelligent people who know the history of this most heinous and tyrannical political ideology, to accept that he is a Marxist. Thankfully he is not a dictator or we would likely look like Cuba by now.

At any rate, why are lefties so adamant about BO not being a Marxist. I thought lefties LOVE Marxism. What's up with that???

Back