Our Marxist Wizard of Oz

The one thing about American Marxists is most will never admit they are one and if they are a politician, they most definitely will never come out of the closet. So, from the get go, we must understand that Marxist politicians are VERY DECEPTIVE and most likely LIARS. They will never clearly state they are Marxists.

BO's past clearly indicates his Marxist leanings. That is enough for most intelligent people who know the history of this most heinous and tyrannical political ideology, to accept that he is a Marxist. Thankfully he is not a dictator or we would likely look like Cuba by now.

At any rate, why are lefties so adamant about BO not being a Marxist. I thought lefties LOVE Marxism. What's up with that???

All that has to happen for the US to become the next Cuba, Venezuela ..... is for B. Hussein Obama to admit he is a Marxist and refuse to step down from power next year. We are that close to being another Marxist dictatorship country ....

Werbung:
A typo is the accidental mis-spelling of a word say by juxtaposing a couple of lettesr or omitting one.

It is not missing off an apostrophe and a letter which, let's be real, is not an accident.

It is confusion over two totally different expressions and is an exemplification of ignorance.

As is calling Obama a Marxist, believing in God or thinking the US is the greatest nation on earth.

Which nation is the greatest nation on earth?

All that has to happen for the US to become the next Cuba, Venezuela ..... is for B. Hussein Obama to admit he is a Marxist and refuse to step down from power next year. We are that close to being another Marxist dictatorship country ....

I know he'd like to, but I don't think he has the guts. I bet if you ask his supporters, they wouldn't care one bit if he did. I would also wager some would support it fervently.

I know he'd like to, but I don't think he has the guts. I bet if you ask his supporters, they wouldn't care one bit if he did. I would also wager some would support it fervently.
As you know Alias ... Obama is great friends with both Daniel Ortega and Hugo Chavez. What do these two tyrannical maniacs have in common? They were both democratically elected and later refused to step down and became dictators!

A majority of the American people would NEVER accept a dictatorship. Yes, there might be bloodshed but in the end, I think there is no way BO gets away with refusing to step down should he lose the election next year.

Many liberals and leftists would love it if he would become a dictator, but many of them would not. Many would side with us and against tyranny.

A majority of the American people would NEVER accept a dictatorship. Yes, there might be bloodshed but in the end, I think there is no way BO gets away with refusing to step down should he lose the election next year.

Many liberals and leftists would love it if he would become a dictator, but many of them would not. Many would side with us and against tyranny.

More impotently, the Military will not accept a dictatorship and without the threat of force there can be no dictatorship. And even if he bought off th4 Pentagon, try ordering that F-18 pilot to open fire on American citizens. They are trained to say no to such things.

Yet another reason to honor our fighting men and women as it is truly they who protect our freedoms from all enemies foreign and domestic.

More impotently, the Military will not accept a dictatorship and without the threat of force there can be no dictatorship. And even if he bought off th4 Pentagon, try ordering that F-18 pilot to open fire on American citizens. They are trained to say no to such things.

Yet another reason to honor our fighting men and women as it is truly they who protect our freedoms from all enemies foreign and domestic.
I am not worried about the American military either. It's other militaries, like the UN that worry me.

Werbung:
Training.

Yes ... training. OWS was organized by the Obama regime to combat Mitt Romney. Romney is seen as a Wall Street guy. But, now that Newt has made so much headway, the dems are freaked out. You see, Newt has no Wall Street Baggage and if he wins the nomination, that will mean OWS was organized in vain!!

Back