PALIN DISHONORS HER CONSTITUTION (Ed.)

Jeugenen

Palin, after vindictively instigating the firing of Trooper Wooten, has been seen talking to the Judeofascist Land Robber’s Lobby. Obviously, these notorious Crypto-Neo-Marxists parasites see her potential as another political prostitute working for Israel.

Werbung:
Umm....OK, do you have a link or anything for us to discuss? How does Wooten have anything to do with Israel? Considering Sarah's lack of interest in foreign issues before her nomination as VP, I am not sure she could tell you much of anything about Israel.

Umm....OK, do you have a link or anything for us to discuss? How does Wooten have anything to do with Israel? Considering Sarah's lack of interest in foreign issues before her nomination as VP, I am not sure she could tell you much of anything about Israel.

In every post he makes someone is working for Israel.

A. It is pointless to ask him a question, I have yet to see him ever reply to anyone. Just another post equally as understandable.

B. I will bet you $500.00 bucks that she did so have interest in Israel. I know that she did because its a christian thing. The Christian roots to Israel are deep, its something mentioned almost weekly in churches. Its second only to abortion in a reason to vote for a person. So I bet that yes she had interest in Israel. If we can get transcrips of her churches preachings/teachings to prove it, do you want to make the bet :)

A. It is pointless to ask him a question, I have yet to see him ever reply to anyone. Just another post equally as understandable.

B. I will bet you $500.00 bucks that she did so have interest in Israel. I know that she did because its a christian thing. The Christian roots to Israel are deep, its something mentioned almost weekly in churches. Its second only to abortion in a reason to vote for a person. So I bet that yes she had interest in Israel. If we can get transcrips of her churches preachings/teachings to prove it, do you want to make the bet :)

$500? Is that all you want to pony up? I am not talking about Christian roots, and an overall support of Israel on its most basic level. What I am talking about is having anything more than a boilerplate level of knowledge and understanding about those issues.

What I am getting at, is that with the exception of what she might have been told in the last 3 weeks, she hadnt shown the slightest bit of interest in foreign policy issues before hand. I doubt she could tell the names of the leaders of Israel and her neighbors.

Werbung:
$500? Is that all you want to pony up? I am not talking about Christian roots, and an overall support of Israel on its most basic level. What I am talking about is having anything more than a boilerplate level of knowledge and understanding about those issues.

What I am getting at, is that with the exception of what she might have been told in the last 3 weeks, she hadnt shown the slightest bit of interest in foreign policy issues before hand. I doubt she could tell the names of the leaders of Israel and her neighbors.

Israel a common and in depth topic in most churches, who is the prime minister, what countries are threats, what should Israel do if Iran threatens them, how much aide should America give Israel in support. Most Christians also follow Israel in the news, read about it exc. Now does she know about other countries, I dunno... I just know how strong Christian support is of Israel. It is something she could probably talk about and you would be amazed at how much she knows. But she might not know where Turkey is on a map... I dunno

And to be honest I bet she would come into office with a bias for Israel, which would not hurt my feelings. I also have a bias for Israel That is something I REALLY LIKE ABOUT BUSH and loathe about Obama

Back