Post, exposing "Climate change" HOAX, censored!, why?

Werbung:
My guess is the libs will just ignore Climategate and all the facts disputing global warming. They will keep pushing for one world Marxist government under the guise the Earth is warming from man made causes.

My guess is the libs will just ignore Climategate and all the facts disputing global warming. They will keep pushing for one world Marxist government under the guise the Earth is warming from man made causes.

I think you are right but if the information can get to enough voters, we might be able to kick anyone out of office who wants cap and trade.

hey question

lets say obama goes to copenhagen and signs America up

can another president undo the damage later?

It looks like NASA is a part of that great conspiracy ot create a worldwide Marxist government.

Through the first 11 months, 2007 is the second warmest year in the period of instrumental data, behind the record warmth of 2005, in the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) analysis. The unusual warmth in 2007 is noteworthy because it occurs at a time when solar irradiance is at a minimum and the equatorial Pacific Ocean has entered the cool phase of its natural El Niño — La Niña cycle.

… barring the unlikely event of a large volcanic eruption, a record global temperature exceeding that of 2005 can be expected within the next 2-3 years.

And NOAA is part of the conspiracy:

NOAA: 2008 Global Temperature Ties as Eighth Warmest on Record

Our only hope to avoid enslavement by the great conspiracy of scientists to found a Marxist world government is to listen to The Gipper and Rush Limbaugh. Between the two of them, they can set us straight. Who needs science, anyway? They just conspire to use fact and logic to get their way.

Yeah....we'll have to claim Demonic Possession, you know....we being born-Heretics, and all......

:rolleyes:

It looks like NASA is a part of that great conspiracy ot create a worldwide Marxist government.

And NOAA is part of the conspiracy.
Awwwwwwww, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Here we Libruls are....knockin' ourselves OUT, trying to run-interference for China's takeover of the balance of our economy (for a $5M bonus, each, I must say)....and, you go and blow-the-whole-trip!!!

Thanks, a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

And NOAA is part of the conspiracy:

NOAA: 2008 Global Temperature Ties as Eighth Warmest on Record

Our only hope to avoid enslavement by the great conspiracy of scientists to found a Marxist world government is to listen to The Gipper and Rush Limbaugh. Between the two of them, they can set us straight. Who needs science, anyway? They just conspire to use fact and logic to get their way.

SOOOOO, Where does it say "CLIMATE CHANGE" IS MAN MADE?? I say NATURE and the DESIGN of GOD is most POWERFUL, "Little Ole Man" has nothing to do with it! ALGORE is just a FAT HUSTLER!!

Werbung:
Back