Post, exposing "Climate change" HOAX, censored!, why?

As I said earlier, there were two duplicate threads on the same issue. As is normal we merge those threads. Oftentimes those threads are not in the same sub forum. So I am forced to choose a location for them. I choose science, as that seemed the most appropriate.

Where does it state "MODS" are allowed to censor your views , opinions, or suggestions, according to the bias of a "MOD". Not only can they delete truth , they can just classify it as being some other thought and hide it! lol,lol

Werbung:
As I said earlier, there were two duplicate threads on the same issue. As is normal we merge those threads. Oftentimes those threads are not in the same sub forum. So I am forced to choose a location for them. I choose science, as that seemed the most appropriate.

"OH , What a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive" or
"A liar is easier caught than a lame dog"

Food for thought!-"ALWAYS"

I have filed my complaint with the WEBMASTER concerning BUNZ calling me a "MORON".This is indeed RUDE and is not allowed per forum rules. Just because BUNZ is a "MOD" does not excuse his poor behavior. In fact a "MOD" should be more respectful of the rules . I asked for an apology , not only to me , "Always", but to every member of this forum.

You have got some NERVE...you got your self into this by your: self-inflicted stupidity/overbearing/immaturity/ignorance and caustic attitude...and you're asking for an apology for "EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM".

You don't speak for this author:mad: You don't have the I.Q. that it would take to measure up to even the worst of the worst that have come & gone around here...and your ability to just smear/antagonize and disrupt this community has only one purpose and one purpose only {and I'm sure that I don't have to draw you a picture}...but I'm very sure that you came back in here with a personal vendetta / ax to grind for having been BANNED once before!!!

Take your sniveling/constant whine and make 'HAPPY TRAILS', go smear your fecal matter around some other place that you'll find very comforting and your equal!

So, still no progress on the proposition that the threads about the falsehoods and fakery of "man-caused global warming", should be left in the Politics section where they clearly belong, and not moved to the Science section that they have nothing in common with?

So, still no progress on the proposition that the threads about the falsehoods and fakery of "man-caused global warming", should be left in the Politics section where they clearly belong, and not moved to the Science section that they have nothing in common with?

Why are there no hearings in congress? A whole lot of money goes to "fighting" global warming. If there is even a question about the info being faked you would think congress would want to investigate.

Hell the idiots investigate baseball players but they wont investigate this?

Irritating!

You have got some NERVE...you got your self into this by your: self-inflicted stupidity/overbearing/immaturity/ignorance and caustic attitude...and you're asking for an apology for "EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM".

You don't speak for this author:mad: You don't have the I.Q. that it would take to measure up to even the worst of the worst that have come & gone around here...and your ability to just smear/antagonize and disrupt this community has only one purpose and one purpose only {and I'm sure that I don't have to draw you a picture}...but I'm very sure that you came back in here with a personal vendetta / ax to grind for having been BANNED once before!!!

Take your sniveling/constant whine and make 'HAPPY TRAILS', go smear your fecal matter around some other place that you'll find very comforting and your equal!

Of COURSE, I , "ALWAYS", have never been banned before, so your usual lies are just that LIES! , I ask YOU to PROVE your LIE!! When libs are challenged , first they degrade ones character, then they call one stupid , then they make up lies saying you were banned. APSCA , does nothing but try all three liberal cowardness in trying to brand the brillance of "Always" -SHAME ON YOU! PROVE YOUR LIE APSCA!! I dare YOU!

again, if you can't see how Global warming is Science Related...then you should just not even be talking here , just go away and talk about some other issue...No one is going to bother listening to people talk about global warming if they can't even agree its based in Scince...I don't care if your for or againts, think its fake or real, man or nature....its SCIENCE....

Of COURSE, I , "ALWAYS", have never been banned before, so your usual lies are just that LIES! , I ask YOU to PROVE your LIE!! When libs are challenged , first they degrade ones character, then they call one stupid , then they make up lies saying you were banned. APSCA , does nothing but try all three liberal cowardness in trying to brand the brillance of "Always" -SHAME ON YOU! PROVE YOUR LIE APSCA!! I dare YOU!

Dont take it too personal, she thought the last guy who she did not like and was banned was secretly Big Rob

again, if you can't see how Global warming is Science Related...then you should just not even be talking here , just go away and talk about some other issue...No one is going to bother listening to people talk about global warming if they can't even agree its based in Scince...I don't care if your for or againts, think its fake or real, man or nature....its SCIENCE....

global warming is not the thread topic. fake documents, fudged numbers are the topic.

You dont see how documents and numbers faked for a political agenda is political rather than science?

global warming is not the thread topic. fake documents, fudged numbers are the topic.

You dont see how documents and numbers faked for a political agenda is political rather than science?

Please tell me how they faked it, and how anything about it shows global warming is real and not man made...but do so with no use of science.. No sceince wording,and nothing that would be refuted by science, and useing scientific study and practice....

Its real, its man made, and the longer you people don't grasp that, the harder it will be to fix, and the more costly.

Please tell me how they faked it, and how anything about it shows global warming is real and not man made...but do so with no use of science.. No sceince wording,and nothing that would be refuted by science, and useing scientific study and practice....

Its real, its man made, and the longer you people don't grasp that, the harder it will be to fix, and the more costly.

We should have a thread where we can go over all the emails and things that came out about this.

they surpressed information that countered their own, they fudged numbers and admitted it in emails. but we will have to post the emails to argue over them.

We should have a thread where we can go over all the emails and things that came out about this.

they surpressed information that countered their own, they fudged numbers and admitted it in emails. but we will have to post the emails to argue over them.

but no debate over the scientific method or anything in them, like the use of the word tricking the data.. in its scientific terms...not layman's terms ...like that...

but no debate over the scientific method or anything in them, like the use of the word tricking the data.. in its scientific terms...not layman's terms ...like that...

tricking the data is a scientific term? what does it mean?

Do you have a way to post all the emails. I cant right now but if you or someone would post the emails that were hacked we could argue about them and the meaning

tricking the data is a scientific term? what does it mean?

Do you have a way to post all the emails. I cant right now but if you or someone would post the emails that were hacked we could argue about them and the meaning

I am sorry i will discuss that in the science Forum...since that is a science question...

Also shows you did not read the link about the emails posted right after the first post...

Werbung:
Back