Post, exposing "Climate change" HOAX, censored!, why?

You are correct Acorn, I was not in error in posting the "Global Warming " question aka " Climate Change" of the POLITICAL FORUM. IT IS POLITICAL just ask ALGORE! BUNZ in his most recent post to me called me a "moron" , that is a RUDE remark and VIOLATES the rules of this forum. I have reported the ABUSE and asked for his apology , not just to me but the entire forum . What kind of an example does BUNZ set for this forum. A MODERATOR , above all, must obey the rules!

Yes, but it takes a lot of goading before anyone like Bunz is going to call someone a "moron."

Or, maybe I should say, a lot of proof.

Werbung:
It's much like primate change:

329123-131923-2.jpg

The cartoon would apply to the topic better if someone were putting wooden legs on the monkeys and back braces to keep them up right.

the point of the topic is FAKED numbers

The cartoon would apply to the topic better if someone were putting wooden legs on the monkeys and back braces to keep them up right.

the point of the topic is FAKED numbers

Right, since we know that primate evolution was another left wing hoax.

I mean oooh, ug, ahhh, eeek, eek, eek!

You are correct Acorn, I was not in error in posting the "Global Warming " question aka " Climate Change" of the POLITICAL FORUM. IT IS POLITICAL just ask ALGORE! BUNZ in his most recent post to me called me a "moron" , that is a RUDE remark and VIOLATES the rules of this forum. I have reported the ABUSE and asked for his apology , not just to me but the entire forum . What kind of an example does BUNZ set for this forum. A MODERATOR , above all, must obey the rules!
PLC1 Said: Yes, but it takes a lot of goading before anyone like Bunz is going to call someone a "moron."

Or, maybe I should say, a lot of proof.
WOW...look the 'MORON' can spell correctly when the MOOD STRIKES HIM...LMAO

BTW...sweet cheeks should we all go back and make a list of each and everyone of your violations that the MODERATORS OVERLOOKED and didn't babysit with you about:confused:
You've been ALLOWED much latitude and still you whine & complain. Pull up those big boy tighty - whities and grow the hell up or go away either choice is well within your own power;)

LOCK THE THREAD/TOPIC and throw away the 'KEY' :mad:

Right, since we know that primate evolution was another left wing hoax.

I mean oooh, ug, ahhh, eeek, eek, eek!

Yeah true,

Mitochondrial DNA did show that we are not evolved from apes and monkeys.

There was a new show on discovery that I "partially" watched called Ardie

They were saying they found bones older than LUCY proving .... I cant remember :)

Ok, I am slow.. now I get your joke.

I guess I assumed you were one that still believed we came from monkeys and apes :)

Yeah true,

Mitochondrial DNA did show that we are not evolved from apes and monkeys.

There was a new show on discovery that I "partially" watched called Ardie

They were saying they found bones older than LUCY proving .... I cant remember :)

Ok, I am slow.. now I get your joke.

I guess I assumed you were one that still believed we came from monkeys and apes :)

Genus Homo did evolve from an ancestor common to apes as well. There was an excellent program on the evolution of homo sapiens on NOVA not too long ago.

They found bones older than LUCY showing that both she and the great apes shared a common ancestor.

The only evidence to the contrary is in the Old Testament.

Genus Homo did evolve from an ancestor common to apes as well. There was an excellent program on the evolution of homo sapiens on NOVA not too long ago.

They found bones older than LUCY showing that both she and the great apes shared a common ancestor.

The only evidence to the contrary is in the Old Testament.

Did you see "the real eve" name eve as in the meaning "first woman"

It showed how Mitochondrial DNA past from mother to daughter was traced back to a single woman.

I didnt see the show you are talking about but from what I understand
Mitochondrial DNA shows we are something to ourselves and not "from" anything but others like ourselves.

Did you see "the real eve" name eve as in the meaning "first woman"

It showed how Mitochondrial DNA past from mother to daughter was traced back to a single woman.

I didnt see the show you are talking about but from what I understand
Mitochondrial DNA shows we are something to ourselves and not "from" anything but others like ourselves.

I had not, but it is a fascinating idea. I looked up the title, and found out what it was all about:

Synopsis: This fine Discovery Channel program explores the scientific theory that all of humanity evolved from a female inhabitant of Africa around 150,000 years ago. Award-winning actor Danny Glover... This fine Discovery Channel program explores the scientific theory that all of humanity evolved from a female inhabitant of Africa around 150,000 years ago. Award-winning actor Danny Glover narrates the fascinating idea, which was formulated by genetic scientists in the early 1980's. A compelling story of evolution, genetics, and migration, THE REAL EVE makes a strong case for a previously little explored theory of human evolution

150,000 years ago would be during the dawn of modern man, homo sapiens. Anthropologists tell us that our species first made its appearance around 200,000 years ago, and that the human race nearly died out due to changes in climate and habitat. The NOVA program said that geneticists believe that there were only about 600 moderns around 71,000 years ago, so our DNA is not very diverse.

It is quite fascinating how they can now calculate mathematically how old a particular organism is by the genetic diversity.

As I pointed out, the hysteria over man-caused global whatever, has nothing to do with science. And as the recent revelations of censorship, fudged data and intimidation show, it actually involves the repudiation of science.

So the "Science" forum is the LAST place such threads should go.

This fact is also illustrated by the frequency with which people like PFOS carefully change "man-caused global warming" to just "global warming" before ranting about it. They know they have no case for supporting the idea that man has any effect on climate, so they try to change the subject, every time.

Sounds pretty much unanimous - even the leftists mostly agree they can't support the fallacy of man-caused global warming!

yes no case at all. cough cough UN Repots...cough cough White House reports even under Bush...cough cough....most real scientist...cough ....but other then most science based reports not funded by exxon or someone...yes no support.

and guess what, global warming, man made or not...still science related.. unless you want it under Religion? God is mad and going to slow boil the earth?

Werbung:
I had not, but it is a fascinating idea. I looked up the title, and found out what it was all about:

150,000 years ago would be during the dawn of modern man, homo sapiens. Anthropologists tell us that our species first made its appearance around 200,000 years ago, and that the human race nearly died out due to changes in climate and habitat. The NOVA program said that geneticists believe that there were only about 600 moderns around 71,000 years ago, so our DNA is not very diverse.

It is quite fascinating how they can now calculate mathematically how old a particular organism is by the genetic diversity.

The show was great, one of the thing the dna proved was that we all came from one single woman in Africa. That made some people mad I supose because while looking up this info for you I found lots of links for someone saying the whole thing was true but the woman was not black. I thought that was funny.

The more black you have in you the higher this M-DNA is, thats how they figured it out that we all came from Africa.

Many people in science have agreed with this type of M-DNA but this dna proves we came from a single woman not random evolution.

Back